The Killer (Wesley Gibson) vs Mr X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fight takes place in a metropolis, they have lots of guns

KingD19
Gibson wins, he curves a bullet from like, 2 miles away, then leaves because X is dead.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
Gibson wins, he curves a bullet from like, 2 miles away, then leaves because X is dead.
that would not work x would automatically react to the attack not to mention read his mind..........

KingD19
Originally posted by Battlehammer
that would not work x would automatically react to the attack not to mention read his mind..........

So you have on-panel proof that X's range extends that far?

Galan007
^ If it did, no one would ever be able to take him by surprise. none

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
^ If it did, no one would ever be able to take him by surprise. none thats not true at all.

Galan007
^ I guess someone could get the jump on X in that scenario, but it'd be a pain in the arse unlesss they knew the specifics of dealing with him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I guess someone could get the jump on X in that scenario, but it'd be a pain in the arse unlesss they knew the specifics of dealing with him. actually my point was that PIS would still allow people to deal with otherwise impossible situations...as in flash gets hit all the time even though he prob shouldn't.

KingD19
Wesley is totally capable of making that shot, and with relative ease. I doubt X will even hear the gun fire, he'll just hear a zip noise, and then fall over dead.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
actually my point was that PIS would still allow people to deal with otherwise impossible situations...as in flash gets hit all the time even though he prob shouldn't. This is true, from an in-comic standpoint. I only had a forum (PIS-free) scenario in mind.

Starscream M
^

gotcha

Battlehammer
So you have on-panel proof that X's range extends that far?
wait I did not think that through thats true, I never thought about the range. however do you have prove they start 2 miles way? l;ast i checked standard setting is much closer no? also why do you assume weasly will even seen him? last I checked weasly usually has one sided prep for shots like that no?

KingD19
He never said where they started. They could start 5 feet away, or 500 yards away, fact is though.......Wesley's power essentially revolves around guns, any kind of gun makes him an extreme level threat. X is gonna be hard pressed to stop a bullet barrage from him, since they're more than likely not coming straight ahead. And if he does start blocking stuff, Gibson can gain some distance and pop him.

Battlehammer
He never said where they started. They could start 5 feet away, or 500 yards away, fact is though.......Wesley's power essentially revolves around guns, any kind of gun makes him an extreme level threat. X is gonna be hard pressed to stop a bullet barrage from him, since they're more than likely not coming straight ahead. And if he does start blocking stuff, Gibson can gain some distance and pop him.
actaully x is kinda ****ed here anyways all he gets is guns lol. with simply guns there no way he going to win this.

KingD19
It'd be funny as hell to see him trying to block bullets with guns.

Galan007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Concerning the Battlefield

Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Battlehammer
It'd be funny as hell to see him trying to block bullets with guns.
yea it would be lol

dmills
LOL at the stipulations!

Let's say mr. x also gets a set of adamantium blades - whatever type he is best with - so he has some hope of deflecting gunfire. They start 500 m apart as per standard rules

KingD19
Wesley still wins.

cool then

the ninjak
I'm pretty sure his TP won't work at long distances.

Long Range Sniper Rifle FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.