God Kratos vs. Mehrunes Dagon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Sparta is under threat by Mehrunes Dagon and his Daedric army. The civilians pray for Kratos, the God of War, to appear and so he has.

God Kratos (GoWII) battles Mehrunes Dagon (Oblivion).

Can the God of War defeat the Daedric Prince of Destruction or will Kratos be defeated and Sparta will crumble by the might of Dagon?

NemeBro
Is this a physical avatar of Mehrunes Dagon, or is this the real Mehrunes Dagon?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is this a physical avatar of Mehrunes Dagon, or is this the real Mehrunes Dagon?

Real

NemeBro
I would say Mehrunes Dagon.

Even when in Oblivion his power can cause Earthquakes and other natural disasters.

He is a Daedric Prince, who are both immortal and can shape the cosmos to their whims.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
I would say Mehrunes Dagon.

Even when in Oblivion his power can cause Earthquakes and other natural disasters.

He is a Daedric Prince, who are both immortal and can shape the cosmos to their whims.

Doesn't the God of War also cause natural disasters? Could've sworn I saw Ares (the former God of War) causing fire to rain down from the skies one time.

So can the Gods of Olympus. At the beginning of GoWIII, didn't Zeus state that the Gods shifted the cosmos or something like that? Also, I believe that God Kratos is immortal as well.

iChaos
He obviously isn't immortal wink

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Doesn't the God of War also cause natural disasters? Could've sworn I saw Ares (the former God of War) causing fire to rain down from the skies one time.

So can the Gods of Olympus. At the beginning of GoWIII, didn't Zeus state that the Gods shifted the cosmos or something like that? Also, I believe that God Kratos is immortal as well. 1. Yeah, when he killed the Barbarians. But Sheogorath, a fellow Daedric Prince, has pulled moons from space and destroyed nearly entire countries with them.

2. Not played GoWIII so don't know.

Even Zeus is not immortal, if using the right powers against him.

Daedra can be killed by nothing, not even the likes of Akatosh. The only being in ES who could possibly kill one is Sithis.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X

So can the Gods of Olympus. At the beginning of GoWIII, didn't Zeus state that the Gods shifted the cosmos or something like that? Also, I believe that God Kratos is immortal as well.

Immortal in the sense that they have the ability to live forever but can still be killed through powerful magic-based weapons.

iChaos
Or by non-magical fire if you count Apollo blink no expression

Demonic Phoenix
I'm curious to see how Apollo was killed by non-magical fire when he hasn't appeared in the GoW verse.

iChaos
Whoops. My mistake, it was someone else.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Kratos can defeat Dagon's minions no problem

However Dagon himself is a different answer.
Dagon cannot be killed, only banished to his own realm. The only way for Kratos to defeat him is to find a way to banish Dagon back into Oblivion aka his own realm.

Kratos being the roid rage fool he is will attempt to defeat Dagon head on and get his *** kicked. If Kratos dies there and does not get help escaping Hades then Kratos loses, game over.

If Kratos survives then he finds a way to banish Dagon and Kratos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.