Marvel Heroes vs DC Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Marvel's Heroes consist of Spider-Man, Fantastic 4, The Hulk, Thor, War Machine, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, Iceman & Deadpool
The DC villains are Joker, Sinestro, Bizarro, Doomsday, Clayface, Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Firefly, Brainiac, Deadshot, Bane, Mr. Freeze, Atrocitus, Nekron, Black Adam, Kalibak, Killer Croc & Lobo

amnesia
Nekron?! Marvel heroes are reduced to ashes...

Q99
Yea, seriously. Nekron?

Heck, Doomsday'd be really hard for this hero lineup to put down too. You could remove Nekron and I'd say the villains take it no problem, include him and the other villains don't get up out of their lounge chairs.

the ninjak
Only Iceman survives and takes casualties before Nekron turns up....
Lucky Bobby can't die!

redhotrash
Remove Nekron and its closer than some thing. Hulk, Thor, Ghost Rider, Storm, Iceman, and Sue are all pretty formidable. The DC team has a lot of jobbers too..

amnesia
Originally posted by redhotrash
Remove Nekron and its closer than some thing. Hulk, Thor, Ghost Rider, Storm, Iceman, and Sue are all pretty formidable. The DC team has a lot of jobbers too..

I think sinestro, doomsday and Black Adam will prove to much.

redhotrash
All 3 should be vulnerable to Ghost Rider's stare. Doomsday is questionable, but now that hes intelligent I dont see why he'd be immune.

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
I think sinestro, doomsday and Black Adam will prove to much.

Let's not forget Atrocitus and Brainiac and Kalibak and Lobo while we're at it.

redhotrash
Didnt notice Lobo. I'd put him 2nd on the team behind only Nekron to be honest.

amnesia
Didnt notice Lobo. I'd put him 2nd on the team behind only Nekron to be honest.

Lobo over the greatest lantern of all time? (Including Hal.)

redhotrash
Lobo is a force of nature. Check out his respect thread. Arguably hes stronger than Superman, one of the most resiliant and durable people in DC, has various mystical powers. Yes, he'd crush Sinestro and several over GLs I think.

amnesia
Lobo is a force of nature. Check out his respect thread. Arguably hes stronger than Superman, one of the most resiliant and durable people in DC, has various mystical powers. Yes, he'd crush Sinestro and several over GLs I think.

And then there is the times when he is written like pansy. (But I'm not gonna take that into account) but i think Sinestro (with his godly will that rivals that of doom himself) could toss him to the sun.

redhotrash
Lobo's spacehog would catch him on the way. I doubt that'd kill him anyway.

amnesia
Lobo's spacehog would catch him on the way. I doubt that'd kill him anyway.

Lobo can't die so that's irrelevant big grin

redhotrash
He is a lot like DC's Squirrel Girl, only hes obscenely strong and sadistic.

amnesia
indeed. Although he is no Doom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.