Absorbing Man gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
So Absorbing Man spends a little money and manages to get a small sliver of adamantium which he has formed into a ring. Hes still able to form into anything in the enviroment, and all fights take place in a city setting (electricity from telephone poles, water from fire hydrines, etc are all fair game) CIS is off. He gets a days rest between fights. No BRF is allowed.

1.Nimrod
2. Hulk
3. Red Hulk
4. Juggernaut
5. Superman

Knowsbleed33
Stalemate at Juggernaut.

redhotrash
Well eventually Juggernaut would win I think. Juggs can go indefinately without food, water, air, etc. Creel needs those, and rest. Still could he beat him using something he'd absorbed from his earlier fights?

Knowsbleed33
Not unless he absorbed TP.

redhotrash
Nimrod didnt need it to take down Juggernaut. Granted it was a questionable fight.

Knowsbleed33
Well, if Absorbing Man knew how to turn his hand into a synaptic dislocutor, sure.

redhotrash
Piece of cake! lol, I was thinking more along the lines of Nimrod using it on him, and him absorbing it. Leaves too much to chance though I guess. Assuming he can bypass Juggs, think he can take Supes given the scenario?

Knowsbleed33
Yes, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.