Nekron vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Leader of the Black Lantern Corp vs Member of the Sinestro Corp.

galactusischere
Nekron stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nekron stomps. How so?

Q99
By being... a lot more powerful? He did bring most of DC's heroes to their knees recently, after all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
By being... a lot more powerful? He did bring most of DC's heroes to their knees recently, after all. He also had an army right alongside him so I think that factors in here. When Prime had an army he was also a pretty big threat as well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
He also had an army right alongside him so I think that factors in here. When Prime had an army he was also a pretty big threat as well.

Nekron's feats (though they are few) are simply better.

He murders Prime.

Might even close this for spite.

Omega Vision
Prime couldn't even beat Nekron's Heralds (the Black Lanterns) without first grabbing a Black Ring for himself. Nekron spite-stomps him.

redhotrash
People are putting Nekron above Galactus (too soon maybe?) but still, that alone puts him above prime.

guy222
Nekron

JakeTheBank
Nekron. Spite.

Prep-Man
Superboy for the drain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nekron's feats (though they are few) are simply better.

He murders Prime.

Might even close this for spite. I disagree. I think Prime could definitely take Nekron on. I mean Am's touch killed a guardian but then again Prime flew right threw him after fighting everyone.

At the end of the day Nekron to me didn't prove he can steamroll Prime.

Omega Vision
I disagree. I think Prime could definitely take Nekron on. I mean Am's touch killed a guardian but then again Prime flew right threw him after fighting everyone.

At the end of the day Nekron to me didn't prove he can steamroll Prime.
The Anti-Monitor at that point was weakened immensely. He had just been attacked by the Guardians and had Warworld dropped on him and the Yellow Central Battery detonated on top of him.

That feat only proves Prime can bfr a near-dead AM.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Anti-Monitor at that point was weakened immensely. He had just been attacked by the Guardians and had Warworld dropped on him and the Yellow Central Battery detonated on top of him.

That feat only proves Prime can bfr a near-dead AM. Do you think his touch even while depowered because he was when he took on the guardians would be enough to kill Prime who you have claimed can tank universe shattering blasts? Seriously?

Omega Vision
Do you think his touch even while depowered because he was when he took on the guardians would be enough to kill Prime who you have claimed can tank universe shattering blasts? Seriously?
You can have insane durability and still be susceptible to attacks like Nekron's death-touch.

Besides it was Guardian Amped Prime that tanked Monarch's self-destruct.

DarthDaniel1001
Nekron, effortlessly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You can have insane durability and still be susceptible to attacks like Nekron's death-touch.

Besides it was Guardian Amped Prime that tanked Monarch's self-destruct. He wasn't susceptible to Am's? What makes you think it's a done deal?

Also, his amp wore off way to let me know you didn't read the issue.

Nihilist
Nekron.

Parmaniac
Even if Nekron hasn't displayed any really impressive "damage output" feats, I don't see what Prime's going to do against him. Nekron can't be killed, at least not by HV, freeze breath nor physical means.

EDIT: I'm not sure how the Anti Monitor confrontation went out at the moment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Even if Nekron hasn't displayed any really impressive "damage output" feats, I don't see what Prime's going to do against him. Nekron can't be killed, at least not by HV, freeze breath nor physical means.

EDIT: I'm not sure how the Anti Monitor confrontation went out at the moment. I think Nekron's body can be destroyed and that's all Prime has to do to win. I am not even saying he wins I just don't see Nekron wiping his ass with Prime at all.

Prep-Man
Nekron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.