wolverine & gorgon vs i million hand ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jabadaya
can wolverine and gorgon defeat 1 million hand ninjas? stone stare is off for gorgon

Juk3n

Q99
They collapse from exhaustion.

jabadaya
you do know they got healing factors right? which not only heals there injury but also muscle tissues and recover there stamina , hell even someone peak human as captain america can fight for days due to muscle recovery sabretooth and whild child were fighting for days non stop due to there healing factors

The Nuul
1 million Sho Kosugi's stomps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul
1 million Sho Kosugi's stomps. what?

Q99
Originally posted by jabadaya
you do know they got healing factors right? which not only heals there injury but also muscle tissues and recover there stamina , hell even someone peak human as captain america can fight for days due to muscle recovery sabretooth and whild child were fighting for days non stop due to there healing factors

It recovers stamina to a point, they still get exhausted and need to sleep! Heck, even healing takes up stamina.

Wolverine's been messed up to require awhile to recover plenty of times before.

No food, no sleep, no drink, no beer...

jabadaya
Originally posted by Q99
It recovers stamina to a point, they still get exhausted and need to sleep! Heck, even healing takes up stamina.

Wolverine's been messed up to require awhile to recover plenty of times before.

No food, no sleep, no drink, no beer...

captain america is stated to be able to fight for days due to his peak human stamina , sabretooth with thehealing factor fought wild child for days without any rest or stop and got injured during the entire fight, wolverine with his healing factor will be able to fight for days and the same with gorgon as comics proves us that with healing factor such as wolverines you will be able to fight for days non stop and it will take wolverine ang gorgon less then a day to fight a million hand ninjas

wolverine was captured in a pit and during an entire 2 weeks was shot by a guy with a machine gun wolverine didnt eat or sleep he was just turtured in that pit by a machine gun so thats saying a lot about his stamina and healing factor unless you can prove to me that wolverine can run out of gas during a fight and i am directing that to his stamina not due to being defeated

amnesia
captain america is stated to be able to fight for days due to his peak human stamina , sabretooth with thehealing factor fought wild child for days without any rest or stop and got injured during the entire fight, wolverine with his healing factor will be able to fight for days and the same with gorgon as comics proves us that with healing factor such as wolverines you will be able to fight for days non stop and it will take wolverine ang gorgon less then a day to fight a million hand ninjas

wolverine was captured in a pit and during an entire 2 weeks was shot by a guy with a machine gun wolverine didnt eat or sleep he was just turtured in that pit by a machine gun so thats saying a lot about his stamina and healing factor unless you can prove to me that wolverine can run out of gas during a fight and i am directing that to his stamina not due to being defeated

A million people is pretty damn much. Imagine the last battle in return of the kings x10 with 2 people fighting it.

Parmaniac
I think the main prob is that they will get tagged sooner or later and then they will get mutilated, at least Gorgon, Wolverine will be just overwhelmed till his HF taxes out.

1000000 is just too much IMO.

Q99

None of those things are close to fighting a million foes.

Wolverine once expressed to Elektra he was hesitant to fight three *hundred* Hand ninja at her side (so only 150 each).

Captain America's serum removes fatigue toxins, so it's a lot better than peak human (a minute or two can restore his stamina from almost nothing to near full) and different than the healing factor in any case (also, while he can fight for days, foe quality matters a lot. There's a big difference between being part of a battle with allies and such for days, and being mobbed by ninja for days). Sabertooth, even if he was slowing down, which he almost certainly was, Wildchild would slow down even more, and there was likely breaks in the action.

One million? Much tougher fight, and there won't be so much as thirty second's respite. No break of any sort at any time, no matter how brief. They will attack and attack and attack until their foes are down.

the ninjak
It would take alot longer than a day to kill 1 million Hand.

The heroes die! They just get overwhelmed and stabbed from too many directions.

amnesia
Originally posted by the ninjak
It would take alot longer than a day to kill 1 million Hand.

The heroes die! They just get overwhelmed and stabbed from too many directions.

Hand ninjas H2H i think smile

the ninjak
Originally posted by amnesia
Hand ninjas H2H i think smile

Maths is on your side

StiltmanFTW
Noobs. Don't you know?

1 ninja = a big threat

1000000 ninjas = cannon fodder

Oh and this comes to mind:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1403/origin6.th.jpg

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1403/origin6.th.jpg that's hyperbole

logan and the gorgon die. they prob take down tens of thousands before they go down though.

Newjak
There are 86 400 seconds in a day.

So even if the two kill one hand ninja a second they'll still have to fight for at least 5 days going on 6.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's hyperbole

logan and the gorgon die. they prob take down tens of thousands before they go down though.

No, it's not. He's indeed worth a million of these, just not in the way you think, not a direct confrontation.

Gorgon maybe, Logan can't die uhuh

amnesia
Originally posted by Newjak

So even if the two kill one hand ninja a second they'll still have to fight for at least 5 days going on 6.

+ they are ninjas, they can dodge and stuff.

the ninjak
No, it's not. He's indeed worth a million of these, just not in the way you think, not a direct confrontation.

Gorgon maybe, Logan can't die uhuh

Yeah he can if you remove his skull and melt it in sulphuric acid.

He ain't coming back .....especially if you melt all his flesh as well.

Starscream M

Gorgon maybe, Logan can't die uhuh logan doesn't need to die for them to lose though.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Newjak

So even if the two kill one hand ninja a second they'll still have to fight for at least 5 days going on 6. /thread

Parmaniac
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4523/agilitygetstaggedbyninj.th.jpg
biscuits

Original Smurph
How are the hand ninjas gonna survive 5 days of fighting? I mean, they won't have to exert as much muscle for as long as Logan and Gorgon, but the team of two really just need to fend off ninjas until the ninjas collapse from exhaustion.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Original Smurph
How are the hand ninjas gonna survive 5 days of fighting? I mean, they won't have to exert as much muscle for as long as Logan and Gorgon, but the team of two really just need to fend off ninjas until the ninjas collapse from exhaustion. they could just pile on top of the two...I think a few hundred would be more than enough

psycho gundam
999,000 just chill and learn from what the other 1000 are getting into.
if the 1000 get beaten, the next wave of 1000 joins in en masse. this repeats another 998,000 times no expression

the ninjak
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if the 1000 get beaten, the next wave of 1000 joins in en masse. this repeats another 998,000 times no expression

Too bad that doesn't happen. Logan only has two arms, sure Gorgon can ground stomp but ninjas love the air.
Logan and Gorgan need to sleep HELL blink sooner or later.

Lord_Talron
they dont even need to fight the two, they just need to press together until logan and gorg say uncle

Wild Shadow
in an open field they get around killing 15 to 30 thousand assuming they are given room to maneuver. if a 1M are just dropped on them and press against them, they be over run in a matter of seconds.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
How are the hand ninjas gonna survive 5 days of fighting? I mean, they won't have to exert as much muscle for as long as Logan and Gorgon, but the team of two really just need to fend off ninjas until the ninjas collapse from exhaustion.

Aren't they ghosts/zombies? Never really thought they have earthly metabolisms or limitations, they are infinite cannonfodder.

logan and gorgon get stomped. if one million just try to pile on them, they get trampled and asfixiated under their bodies. if the ninjas come in waves they both collapse of exhaustion sooner or later, even if it takes weeks.

Wei Phoenix
Noobs. Don't you know?

1 ninja = a big threat

1000000 ninjas = cannon fodder

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1403/origin6.th.jpg

This guy knows the truth. They beat the hell out of those ninjas without even getting touched. Give them one ninja to fight and they get wrecked.

Lord_Talron
ya ok, why dont you do the math on that. this is one million bodies, and they happen to be able to fight at a level above the average person on the street. theres no way they wouldnt collapse from exhaustion at the very least

jinzin
can wolverine and gorgon defeat 1 million hand ninjas? stone stare is off for gorgon

laughing out loud

lol.. no.. maybe 1-2 thousand a piece tops at their best but they'll get crushed.

If the hand's fighting at their best it would probably only take a few dozen. erm

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

lol.. no.. maybe 1-2 thousand a piece tops at their best but they'll get crushed.

If the hand's fighting at their best it would probably only take a few dozen. erm only if their best are the actual best and not fodder...

the iron monk, the cyborg cult, the mystic dragon summoning wizards... and all the other mystic F#@#@ss even then it would be a long drawn out fight b4 they finally go down..

Q99
Logan considered fighting 300 with Elektra at his side a very risky fight that he was worried if they could manage. They came out victorious, and Gorgon's stronger than they are, but up that to a thousand, and it's a very hard fight still.

Then a thousand of these hard fights in a row...

And people get *lucky*.

-
Heck, there's enough ninja here that ones that lose but don't die, and plenty'll be just wounded, will have time to back off, patch up their wounds (I think Hand ninja even had some minor chi healing powers), and add in a few more waves.

dmills
You could have Wolverine, Sabertooth, Gorgon, Mr. X, X-23, Elektra, Shang chi, Iron Fist, Davos and fat cobra. The ninja's would still win. 1 million is just too much.

yup, it would take someone with massive damage projection and range or invulnerabilty and superspeed to get rid of them.

dmills
Those of you who read Annihilation know exactly what sheer numbers can do. Eventually the heroes lose via sheer attrition. You could pit one million couch potatoes against them and they'd lose.

dmills
I'm not sure if they could take 10,000.

The Pict

nope

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by dmills
Those of you who read Annihilation know exactly what sheer numbers can do. Eventually the heroes lose via sheer attrition. You could pit one million couch potatoes against them and they'd lose. exactly

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
only if their best are the actual best and not fodder...

the iron monk, the cyborg cult, the mystic dragon summoning wizards... and all the other mystic F#@#@ss even then it would be a long drawn out fight b4 they finally go down..

Nope.. not even talking about them. Just regular hand ninja fighting at their best of representations.

jinzin
I'm not sure if they could take 10,000.

they can't.

wierding
but wolverine and gorgon got healing factors and super speed when it comes to fighting not to mention gorgon has a crazy speed and reflex and 1 million ninjas cant fight at once because there wont be enough space for 1 million people to attack at once , notice that even if you fight against 10 guys they wont be able to attack you all at once because there isnt enough space for them tohit you so we can say safely thatwolverine and gorgon will face the most 8 ninjas at once and it will waves of 8 after 8 after 8 ninjas

Wild Shadow
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7495/handjw2.jpg
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/9190/kill1pq6.jpg
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8731/kill2qi7.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by wierding
but wolverine and gorgon got healing factors and super speed when it comes to fighting not to mention gorgon has a crazy speed and reflex and 1 million ninjas cant fight at once because there wont be enough space for 1 million people to attack at once , notice that even if you fight against 10 guys they wont be able to attack you all at once because there isnt enough space for them tohit you so we can say safely thatwolverine and gorgon will face the most 8 ninjas at once and it will waves of 8 after 8 after 8 ninjas

Yea, you don't *need* to attack them all at once. Waves of 8 after 8 after 8 will do, they'll be worn down, overwhelmed, and killed.

Eventually people'll just get lucky and Logan and Gorgon'll get sloppy. It's not like they'll have any breaks.

dmills
Maybe they can fight in a thin cavern 300 style!

wierding
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, you don't *need* to attack them all at once. Waves of 8 after 8 after 8 will do, they'll be worn down, overwhelmed, and killed.

Eventually people'll just get lucky and Logan and Gorgon'll get sloppy. It's not like they'll have any breaks.

for someone who can deflect 3 machine guns fire with 1 arm and then take out the entire shield force and elektra without getting tagged i think him and wolverine can do it

where are those scans from?

If the ninja come in waves they win by attrition. If they rush and pile that's it for the two of them. They dont even need to fight just press forward like a stampede of bulls.

dmills
@753

Toward the end of the Enemy of the State arc. Still to to this day my favorite Wolverine story ever. One of the very few super hero comics that made you really feel emotional content.

Wimjet
the scan about HYDRA, The Hand and White Light are from Enemy of the State, i think

dmills
I knew it wouldn't be long before some rabid Wolverine fanboy said they could win. laughing out loud

yeah, I liked that story, didnt recall that scene though, but great bravado anyway.

Wild Shadow
I knew it wouldn't be long before some rabid Wolverine fanboy said they could win. laughing out loud what is it with you constantly insulting and name calling posters here? i think i am going to collect all ur disrespectful rude comments just to show ppl what you do is prevalent.. this isnt comicvine where it is acceptable. here we try to show some civility and respect toward one another.

a lot of the threads u enter has nothing to do with guys like wolverine or If yet you feel like commenting on those characters consistently and not just them but insulting posters whom may like them and you admit it urself that is what ur doing trying to get a rise out of ppl.. if i have to collect ur comments and you admitting it and showing you insulting posters just to pm it to a mod i will. i am sick of ur subversive trolling.

dmills
Enemy of the State, Irredeemable and Annihilation are the only superhero comics this decade that made me feel real emotional content.

That scene in Irredeemable where the heroes are trying to evacuate people from singapore and then the Plutonian shows up and snatches their transport card, then tells them to choose ten people before he destroy's the island. The way they begged him not to do it and the utter desparation they felt as they were powerless to stop him from killing millions was portrayed brilliantly.

The scene in Annihilation where Nova is talking with Ronan while staring at the Earth. Ronan say's "If you were Kree I'd call you my brother". And then later, when Nova, disgusted that the heroes on Earth were fighting the civil war and ignoring his warning about the Annihilation wave, makes up his mind to fight Annihilus head on. He say's to Star lord, " I became a hero because of them, and now I'll continue to be a hero in spite of them", and heads off to fight Annihilus one on one. That was phucking AWESOME!

And the scene in the scan that Wildshadow posted. Wolverine, after doing terrible things because of the brain washing, sets out to honor his promise to make the people responsible for the death of his friends son pay for what they did. And he does it against all odd's. Powerful stuff.

The three most moving scenes in super hero comics in the last decade IMO.

the ninjak
what is it with you constantly insulting and name calling posters here?

Im sure he didn't mean anything truly biased by it Shadow. As a matter of fact he tends to be one of the lone arguers in many threads. By the stage in this particular thread respect is due.

One Million Hand ninja would simply overwhelm these men.

No problem in a fan saying they can do it but regardless dmills is a pretty good poster.

Wild Shadow
Im sure he didn't mean anything truly biased by it Shadow. As a matter of fact he tends to be one of the lone arguers in many threads. By the stage in this particular thread respect is due.

One Million Hand ninja would simply overwhelm these men.

No problem in a fan saying they can do it but regardless dmills is a pretty good poster. i dont know i have bn in a few threads where he makes fun of particular posters who have bn here longer then him and have earned respect and all he does is insult them name call them b/c they like particular characters... then he has admitted to simply trying to anger other ppl by his comment.. he has a hate for wolverine he almost always brings it up in just about every thread when the character arent even talked about, he is slowly walking the same path as h18.. and the guy who comes here once a day under a different names..

i am just getting very tired of his comments and attitude.

but anyways i never said they would win, i posted it in the 1st or second page that they lose and be overwhelmed and smothered if they were dropped in them it is just too much for them.

dmills
@Wildshadow,

If you feel that I have been rude or disrespectful then please by all meons feel free to post away. Just know that there is a big difference between being opinionated, and being provacative.

Having said that, I have been a bit harsh lately so I'll make sure to convey nice soft tones when I post.

Q99
The people in 300 *lost* smile

And really, there's so many that it'd be a reasonable tactic to dig under and collapse the area on them.

Originally posted by wierding
for someone who can deflect 3 machine guns fire with 1 arm and then take out the entire shield force and elektra without getting tagged i think him and wolverine can do it

No, that's silly. It's a million people, a far more difficult challenge.

We aren't just talking a few more here after all.

Wild Shadow
wolverine goes ninja vanish on them when they dog pile on them...

they dig underneath them...

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5618/field2.jpg

the ninjak
wolverine goes ninja vanish on them when they dog pile on them...

they dig underneath them...

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5618/field2.jpg

It's TRUE!!!!!

Wolverine can go undergound at great speed!

Heck he can even take a breather or even sleep underground without the ninjas knowing where he is for an amount of time.

Before launching a new assault.

There is no time limit to this battle.

xdQldhv_KK4

7.15 onwards wolverine can do this!

jinzin
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7495/handjw2.jpg
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/9190/kill1pq6.jpg
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8731/kill2qi7.jpg

Yeah,,,, i'm well aware of that. But I said the hand at their best interpretation which is far superior to how they were portrayed in EOTS. erm

jinzin
Enemy of the State, Irredeemable and Annihilation are the only superhero comics this decade that made me feel real emotional content.

That scene in Irredeemable where the heroes are trying to evacuate people from singapore and then the Plutonian shows up and snatches their transport card, then tells them to choose ten people before he destroy's the island. The way they begged him not to do it and the utter desparation they felt as they were powerless to stop him from killing millions was portrayed brilliantly.

The scene in Annihilation where Nova is talking with Ronan while staring at the Earth. Ronan say's "If you were Kree I'd call you my brother". And then later, when Nova, disgusted that the heroes on Earth were fighting the civil war and ignoring his warning about the Annihilation wave, makes up his mind to fight Annihilus head on. He say's to Star lord, " I became a hero because of them, and now I'll continue to be a hero in spite of them", and heads off to fight Annihilus one on one. That was phucking AWESOME!

And the scene in the scan that Wildshadow posted. Wolverine, after doing terrible things because of the brain washing, sets out to honor his promise to make the people responsible for the death of his friends son pay for what they did. And he does it against all odd's. Powerful stuff.

The three most moving scenes in super hero comics in the last decade IMO.
well.... spiderman selling his soul to the devil certainly didn't cut it.
Nor did Punisher's dismemberment.

Wild Shadow
i know it is hard for me to separate PIS from the hand and various armies..

i know at their best some elite fighters can hang with one of them each but when you add two or three they become regular random street thugs that moon knight and dd can and have dealt with when just one should be able to stomp them..

but if each sin was treated the same lvl as other individual fighters are like the cyborg cult and iron monk and just the random sins that are allowed to talk they should be able to pawn logan or gorgon...

dmills
@Jinzin,

Neither does Sentry/Void/Big Crab thingy. laughing out loud

1 million regular humans can easily kill these two, dogpiling them is a sure startegy, so is going at them in waves until they collpase from exhaustion and hf overload

multiple man can kill logan with the numbers he's displayed on panel and one of the ten immortals with the same power almost did once

WhiteWitchKing

No. The just dog pile the two. Let's say the average ninja is 150lbs. If they all sacrifice themselves and dogpiled the two, that'd be 150,000,000 lbs or 75,000 tons on top of Wolverine and Gorgon.

McNasty996
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No. The just dog pile the two. Let's say the average ninja is 150lbs. If they all sacrifice themselves and dogpiled the two, that'd be 150,000,000 lbs or 75,000 tons on top of Wolverine and Gorgon.

If this happens they die of asphyxeation
Could wolverine heal from whole barin death due to lack of oxygen?

Wild Shadow
pfff.. 75,000 tons aint nothing to an adamantium skeleton.. and yes, wolverine can go a long time b4 brain death due to asphyxiation.

but, it doesnt matter b/c gorgon will still be undead so the sin cant claim a win till they take him out.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

WhiteWitchKing
pfff.. 75 tons aint nothing to an adamantium skeleton.. and yes, wolverine can go a long time b4 brain death due to asphyxiation.

but, it doesnt matter b/c gorgon will still be undead so the sin ant claim a win till they take him out.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

150,000,000 pounds isn't 75 tons. What are you talking about?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
150,000,000 pounds isn't 75 tons. What are you talking about? i forgot to add the zero's embarrasment besides i am being sarcastic hence the eye roll

Wimjet
Wolverine could solo this blind folded and with one arm tied behind his back. whistle

But seriously im a huge Wolverine fan but that is a hell of a lot of Ninjas.
It would be a very bloody fight though stick out tongue

Blanket
iMillion Hand Ninjas?

Apple crushes these deepthroaters.

psycho gundam
Too bad that doesn't happen. Logan only has two arms, sure Gorgon can ground stomp but ninjas love the air.
Logan and Gorgan need to sleep HELL blink sooner or later. ehh?

^ it's arithmetic bud, the numbers are just too staggering for the duo.

Logan's probably killed far less men in his entire life up until now.

Blanket
ehh?
Ninjas love the air.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.