Abraxas Vs. Nekron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
The embodiment of destruction vs "nothingness" or/and "death".

CIS and PIS are off.

FIGHT!!

Colossus-Big C
nekron body still can be destroyed.
that counts as a win.
although i never seen nekrons full power though

Mr Master
smile

TheTyrant
Abraxas destroys him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nekron body still can be destroyed.
that counts as a win.
although i never seen nekrons full power though

Technically Nekron doesn't have a body. He just uses whatever is in the other realm with the help of Black Hand. that's why when you kill the body, he can just pop up in another one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Technically Nekron doesn't have a body. He just uses whatever is in the other realm with the help of Black Hand. that's why when you kill the body, he can just pop up in another one. Doesn't matter. When you defeat his body he loses here.

Prep-Man
Cheap rule.

galactusischere
Cheap rule.

Who wins here IYO?

quanchi112
Cheap rule. How is that a cheap rule?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by galactusischere
Who wins here IYO?

I see more of a stalemate. I don't think Nekron could do anything to Abraxas and Abraxas won't be able to do anything to Nekron in his true form. Once everything is destroyed in the DCU, Nekron would still exist.

xJLxKing
Nekron. Without bringing back Black Hand back to live, there is no actual way to kill Nekron. You are just destroying the one useless body.

If you count it as a win, then most of you are being hypocrites. Why? Because most of you do apply the rule for Sentry/Void, but you do for Nekron.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Nekron. Without bringing back Black Hand back to live, there is no actual way to kill Nekron. You are just destroying the one useless body.

If you count it as a win, then most of you are being hypocrites. Why? Because most of you do apply the rule for Sentry/Void, but you do for Nekron.

LOL. So which part of your rant proves Nekron could defeat Abraxas? Nekron just happens to win because...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.