Mr. X Vs. The Ravager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
X vs Slade's daughter

CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Battlehammer
Mr X solidly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by galactusischere
X vs Slade's daughter

CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death. how good is slade's daughter?

Q99
Originally posted by Starscream M
how good is slade's daughter?

She's quite good. Slightly superhuman across the board, plus she has a thing that gives her precog flashes shortly before an attack comes.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
She's quite good. Slightly superhuman across the board, plus she has a thing that gives her precog flashes shortly before an attack comes. Which fail against Cassandra Cain experiences.

Maybe we can compare from here to Mr. X precog + fighting abilties (experience).

Lord_Talron
her stats are superhuman; i think thats the edge that gives her the win here. its close tho

Prep-Man
X 6/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
her stats are superhuman; i think thats the edge that gives her the win here. its close tho
Not really, it was pretty much stated she inferior version of Slade.
Mr X would man handle her, his powers are better, he more skilled and he also superhuman.

Prep-Man
Last Terror titans showed her precog powers improving. Plus she's very durable and has a good healing factor.

Wild Shadow
Mr. X 8/10

BruceSkywalker
X destroys her

Q99
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Not really, it was pretty much stated she inferior version of Slade.

In the physical stats, but the precog's something he doesn't have.

The Pict
Batgirl beat Ravager. I don't see why X would have any trouble doing the same.

amnesia
I hate all clones of old characters. Thor girl, spider woman, Rose Wilson... Writers aren't very creative.

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
I hate all clones of old characters. Thor girl, spider woman, Rose Wilson... Writers aren't very creative.

Rose was originally really far from a clone. She became more Slade-like recently, but she's got a lot of history behind her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.