Sentry vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Bouboumaster
Lol, spite against poor Sentry

galactusischere
Void Sentry?

Lord_Talron
is thanos really THAT much better?

dont get me wrong, i dont expect him to lose, but spite?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is thanos really THAT much better?

dont get me wrong, i dont expect him to lose, but spite?

Hell yeah, man.

Sentry would be ****ed against Thanos, and in at least two different sense of the word.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by galactusischere
Void Sentry?

It really doesn't matter...

Endless Mike
Remains to be seen

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Remains to be seen

Yep.

Can't wait to see Thanos in action

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

amnesia
Why does everyone have a hard on for Thanos around here? Don't get me wrong, Thanos is in my top 10. But we don't know how powerful sentry. We Just know he very powerful..

quanchi112
Originally posted by amnesia
Why does everyone have a hard on for Thanos around here? Don't get me wrong, Thanos is in my top 10. But we don't know how powerful sentry. We Just know he very powerful.. Sentry's mind is his greatest weakness while Thanos' mind is his greatest strength.

DarthDaniel1001
Exactly. Thanos outsmarts him the same way he outsmarted the Champion of the Universe.

amnesia
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry's mind is his greatest weakness while Thanos' mind is his greatest strength.

Got me there thumb up

the ninjak
Stark outsmarting Sentry into madness was a one off deal.

He ain't gonna fall for that stuff anymore....especially with an alien invader like Thanos and Void in his psyche.

And even if it did it would only last a short period of time.

How excactly would thanos put Sentry down?

except he falls for things like that every other week? If he reintegrates himself completely by the end of siege, then he'll be a real cosmic menace.

Stranglehold300
If this were classic Sentry then he would have a chance.

But this is current so Thanos stomps.

Sentry has an unstable mind which means hes weaker.

Thanos stomps.

The Pict
Originally posted by the ninjak

How excactly would thanos put Sentry down?

IMO Sentry is fairly easy to put down, the problem is he keeps coming back.
Thanos for the KO win.

godking
Stark outsmarting Sentry into madness was a one off deal.

He ain't gonna fall for that stuff anymore....especially with an alien invader like Thanos and Void in his psyche.

And even if it did it would only last a short period of time.

How excactly would thanos put Sentry down? Sentry is at best an easily deceived fool.

i would'nt be suprised if Thanos convinced him to work for him .

Warlord
Sentry does to Thanos what he did to Galactus... I don't know what that is...

The Nuul
Thanos stomps.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Remains to be seen

cdtm
Sentry is definitely able to hang with Thanos physically, imo. If you consider the Void feats as part of Sentry's feats, since it's all from his powers, you've got the early mini where he snaps Hulks ribs one at a time, you have him holding off a VERY powerful group of super heroes including Dr. Strange. Than, you have a second showing in New Avengers against a smaller group of characters that also includes Dr. Strange.. Also, shrugging off Terrax's attack easily. I mean, not even bothered by it. Walked through it pretty much like Thanos shrugs off high end attacks.

And than there's how he banished the Molecule Man, a peer of the old school Beyonder.. I can't really see Thanos overpowered Molecule Man like Sentry/Void did.

That said, Thanos mind screws him. He has some pretty powerful mental abilities, and even overcame Kosmos in human form with them, while Sentry proved he's vulnerable to being messed with psionically..

the ninjak
Originally posted by godking
Sentry is at best an easily deceived fool.

i would'nt be suprised if Thanos convinced him to work for him .

Yeah and Thanos isn't aware of any of what Tony and the Skrulls did to have such results!

He just came out of a cocoon for heaven's sakes.

quanchi112
Yeah and Thanos isn't aware of any of what Tony and the Skrulls did to have such results!

He just came out of a cocoon for heaven's sakes. You do realize this is Thanos don't you?

Blanket
Hilarious.

Every other thread we should wait to see how Seige 4 turns out, but not here because Thanos is smarter...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Hilarious.

Every other thread we should wait to see how Seige 4 turns out, but not here because Thanos is smarter... Are you saying he isn't?

Blanket
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Yeah, Thanos wins.

Blanket
Quanchi: I don't understand what you said, so I'll write what's on my mind.

quanchi112
Quanchi: I don't understand what you said, so I'll write what's on my mind. I understand perfectly what you implied. You think I am biased and use double standards for Thanos. Against other characters I use a wait and see response but here I say Thanos wins despite not knowing how they defeat Sentry. You think it's humorous I am so blatant and think I am unaware of what you meant when you posted. Please don't insult my intelligence, boy.

the ninjak
You do realize this is Thanos don't you?

I'm not interested in BFR or KOs.

Thanos does trick Sentry and smashes his head into oblivion. OR tears his body apart.

But two secs later Sentry is behind him already gauging his power levels and returns the pain.

Dying and returning is a basic stratagem for Sentry now.

quanchi112
I'm not interested in BFR or KOs.

Thanos does trick Sentry and smashes his head into oblivion. OR tears his body apart.

But two secs later Sentry is behind him already gauging his power levels and returns the pain.

Dying and returning is a basic stratagem for Sentry now. Those apply to the rules. This scenario isn't special.

Blanket
I understand perfectly what you implied. You think I am biased and use double standards for Thanos. Against other characters I use a wait and see response but here I say Thanos wins despite not knowing how they defeat Sentry. You think it's humorous I am so blatant and think I am unaware of what you meant when you posted. Please don't insult my intelligence, boy. Well, since it's out in the open, how does Thanos win?

And, what is the point of this for that matter?
Are you saying he isn't?

the ninjak
Those apply to the rules. This scenario isn't special.

Except when Sentry/Void takes on Superman Prime ect.

Screw the rules! In a comic!!!!! who wins.....and how.

quanchi112
Well, since it's out in the open, how does Thanos win?

And, what is the point of this for that matter? Did you really think I am unaware of the general consensus' opinion of me?

I think he could trap him in force block or mind whammy him. The Maker's biggest weakness was the same thing and I can see Thanos having a field day on someone with all these problems that sentry has.

I always do things like that. Then you have people come in and say you don't get it. To me it's amusing.

quanchi112
Except when Sentry/Void takes on Superman Prime ect.

Screw the rules! In a comic!!!!! who wins.....and how. Prime doesn't have the options Thanos has at his disposal and his intelligence is nowhere near Thanos'.

Blanket
Did you really think I am unaware of the general consensus' opinion of me?

I think he could trap him in force block or mind whammy him. The Maker's biggest weakness was the same thing and I can see Thanos having a field day on someone with all these problems that sentry has.

I always do things like that. Then you have people come in and say you don't get it. To me it's amusing. No I don't, but I still think you're lacking in the brain area.

Well, at least that's better than him merely being smarter. However, with matter manipulation, I can't see the force block working, and Thanos already kicked Maker's ass before he did this, as well as Sentry having mental capabilities.

You questioned if I thought Thanos was smarter. no expression

the ninjak
Prime doesn't have the options Thanos has at his disposal and his intelligence is nowhere near Thanos'.

So what if Thanos is smarter and can activate a "mind whammy" an attack on his cerebral cortex ( if it even exists anymore) wouldn't have much of a different effect if he simply tore his body in half.

Sentry/Void would still reappear behind Thanos in a clear state of mind ready to kick ass.

quanchi112
No I don't, but I still think you're lacking in the brain area.

Well, at least that's better than him merely being smarter. However, with matter manipulation, I can't see the force block working, and Thanos already kicked Maker's ass before he did this, as well as Sentry having mental capabilities.

You questioned if I thought Thanos was smarter. no expression Feel free to think of me as you want to. It never bothered me before and still won't.

Thanos can kick Sentry's ass but that won't really matter since he can reform. I see him keeping him off his toes like the Maker and then the mind whammy.

The force block contained a very powerful Thor who was actively amping himself to break free so you can disagree if you want. I think he can hold him in there long enough to get the win.

Because it amused me. Of course it's obvious but if you want to mock me I will flip the argument and put you on the defensive. Surprised you haven't figured this out.

quanchi112
So what if Thanos is smarter and can activate a "mind whammy" an attack on his cerebral cortex ( if it even exists anymore) wouldn't have much of a different effect if he simply tore his body in half.

Sentry/Void would still reappear behind Thanos in a clear state of mind ready to kick ass. Based on what? we've seen mere words send him off crying before. I don't think it is an easy thing to do but you have him matched up against Thanos. The guy is head and shoulders above someone with a huge weakness which is their mind. Thanos deals with odins and Tyrants and beats forces like the Hunger yet Sentry is beyond him?

Blanket
Feel free to think of me as you want to. It never bothered me before and still won't.

Thanos can kick Sentry's ass but that won't really matter since he can reform. I see him keeping him off his toes like the Maker and then the mind whammy.

The force block contained a very powerful Thor who was actively amping himself to break free so you can disagree if you want. I think he can hold him in there long enough to get the win.

Because it amused me. Of course it's obvious but if you want to mock me I will flip the argument and put you on the defensive. Surprised you haven't figured this out. I realize, you're an inanimate object with the ability to type.

Sentry isn't mind vulnerable like her though. He just has a weak mental state. He also doesn't even have any emotion currently.

It's not about strength though, it's about Sentry having the ability to matter manipulate the block.

We all knew you did it, but it's nice that you admit to trolling. thumb up
Watch out, I'm defensive.

quanchi112
I realize, you're an inanimate object with the ability to type.

Sentry isn't mind vulnerable like her though. He just has a weak mental state. He also doesn't even have any emotion currently.

It's not about strength though, it's about Sentry having the ability to matter manipulate the block.

We all knew you did it, but it's nice that you admit to trolling. thumb up
Watch out, I'm defensive. I realize you are wrong a lot and have an odd fasciantion with bieber of all people.

I saw emotion when his wife was killed and he found out. I saw emotion when he tore down asgard.

That's probably true he probably would be able to manipulate it. We didn't see him manipulate Thor's hammer though or anyone in combat in siege didn't happen. I think the forceblock isn't likely to be applied to win the majority anyways. I see Thanos attacking his mind.

No, it's not trolling it's me flipping the switch on bashers like yourself. Continue to bash all you want you still thought I was unaware of what you meant which means the joke is on you.

Blanket
I realize you are wrong a lot and have an odd fasciantion with bieber of all people.

I saw emotion when his wife was killed and he found out. I saw emotion when he tore down asgard.

That's probably true he probably would be able to manipulate it. We didn't see him manipulate Thor's hammer though or anyone in combat in siege didn't happen. I think the forceblock isn't likely to be applied to win the majority anyways. I see Thanos attacking his mind.

No, it's not trolling it's me flipping the switch on bashers like yourself. Continue to bash all you want you still thought I was unaware of what you meant which means the joke is on you. Right.

Currently.
Also, I didn't see emotion when he tore down Asgard. The guy hasn't talked once in the main Seige iirc.

Right.
K, but it won't be as easy as with the Maker, if it does indeed work.

You admitted to it.
How was I unaware of what you wrote? I wanted to know why you asked if I thought Thanos was smarter than Sentry... because it was laughable to say the least.

quanchi112
Right.

Currently.
Also, I didn't see emotion when he tore down Asgard. The guy hasn't talked once in the main Seige iirc.

Right.
K, but it won't be as easy as with the Maker, if it does indeed work.

You admitted to it.
How was I unaware of what you wrote? I wanted to know why you asked if I thought Thanos was smarter than Sentry... because it was laughable to say the least. He has talked. My old sig had him talking in it.

It might not be as easy but I don't see the result being different.

Bash me and I'll put you on the defensive.

Blanket
He has talked. My old sig had him talking in it.

It might not be as easy but I don't see the result being different.

Bash me and I'll put you on the defensive. What did he say?
Anyway, the guy is a cold blooded killer recently. If you think he's the same guy who ran away from fire, then I don't know what to tell you.

Based on?

Your version of the defensive is you making shit up, and then someone saying that that isn't what happened...
Same thing as you saying you win every debate really though... but that's another story.

Uxas Khan
How does this Quanchi get away with trolling in every thread? Surely he should get a perma ban for persistant trolling

quanchi112
What did he say?
Anyway, the guy is a cold blooded killer recently. If you think he's the same guy who ran away from fire, then I don't know what to tell you.

Based on?

Your version of the defensive is you making shit up, and then someone saying that that isn't what happened...
Same thing as you saying you win every debate really though... but that's another story. Here, I will post my the scan since you forgot.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Siege_3_Legion_CPS_010.jpg

He still is a mess upstairs and that's why he has become so unhinged due to losing his wife, etc.

Sentry's mindset.

I didn't make anything up you came in there laughing like you are some genius so I asked very simply if you disagreed with my logic.

I can't recall a debate I have lost.Originally posted by Uxas Khan
How does this Quanchi get away with trolling in every thread? Surely he should get a perma ban for persistant trolling I am telling you how Thanos wins here. If you disagree then please tell me why.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
How does this Quanchi get away with trolling in every thread? Surely he should get a perma ban for persistant trolling

Just put him on ignore, its better this way if he doesnt get banned.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Just put him on ignore, its better this way if he doesnt get banned. For what?

Eon Blue
MODS!

dahood
For what?

for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg

quanchi112
Originally posted by dahood
for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg I don't have any sound on my pc.

Black bolt z
I thought people would say thanos due to mindrape

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes he would mind rape sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought people would say thanos due to mindrape I did say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.