Survive Pandora's Temple!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Four brave souls (or victims) meet in front of the Temple of Pandora. The people in question are:

1. Link
2. Akuma
3. Bayonetta
4. Ryu Hayabusa

Your objective is simple. Retrieve Pandora's Box...if you can survive, that is.

Who will take the ultimate prize...and keep their sanity?

iChaos
They all take it, lol.

XanatosForever
Ryu and Bayonetta speed blitz to the box. Akuma punches through the walls. Link solves every puzzle faster and more accurately than Kratos ever wishes he could, then breaks the wall, and grabs the Box faster than even Bayonetta and Ryu can.

KingD19
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Ryu and Bayonetta speed blitz to the box. Akuma punches through the walls. Link solves every puzzle faster and more accurately than Kratos ever wishes he could, then breaks the wall, and grabs the Box faster than even Bayonetta and Ryu can.

Basically this.

ScreamPaste
Ryu and Bayonetta speed blitz to the box. Akuma punches through the walls. Link solves every puzzle faster and more accurately than Kratos ever wishes he could, then breaks the wall, and grabs the Box faster than even Bayonetta and Ryu can. This post is filled with heroic levels of win. I fully endorse it.

Ms.Marvel
master chief wins.

Scythe
Everyone clears it, then rushes to the lunch truck to fight for elbow space to eat their burritos on. Bayonetta gets ripped off by 2 cents on her taco salad she bought though, I know, I was there. At first, I was like, aahhh sheeeiiit, but then I took a sip of my soda and everything was ok. I like food.

No End N Site
^
WTF?

steverules_2
This is scythes brain on drugs

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by iChaos
They all take it, lol.

Sin_Volvagia
Seriously, I couldn't see why neither would make it out alive unless they're having a race or a fight to it. In that case, Bayonetta gets to the end first and kills them all by using Pandora's Box.

Demonic Phoenix
I think it is in fact a race. They all meet up in front of the temple. I doubt the whole temple is reset each time for 3 of them.

XanatosForever
If it is a race, link puts on the Pegasus Boots, charges up, and just barrels through the walls until he reaches the box, leaving the rest of them behind to try and clear through the rubble. erm

Sin_Volvagia
If it is a race, link puts on the Pegasus Boots, charges up, and just barrels through the walls until he reaches the box, leaving the rest of them behind to try and clear through the rubble. erm

laughing laughing

Bayonetta uses witch time and they all face a colossal ass when it ends.

Demonic Phoenix

He can't just barrel through walls to reach the box. He has to make it to the upper levels first (easy enough if he breaks down the doors) and then get past the cliffs. Then he's free to break down whatever he wants with that thick head of his.

Also, I doubt he barrels through some walls in dungeons. Game mechanics or no, breaking down walls shouldn't be allowed here, srsly.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
laughing laughing

Bayonetta uses witch time and they all face a colossal ass when it ends.

Ocarina of Time > Witch Time haermm

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He can't just barrel through walls to reach the box. He has to make it to the upper levels first (easy enough if he breaks down the doors) and then get past the cliffs. Then he's free to break down whatever he wants with that thick head of his.

Also, I doubt he barrels through some walls in dungeons. Game mechanics or no, breaking down walls shouldn't be allowed here, srsly.

OP never said it wasn't allowed. 131

Sin_Volvagia
Ocarina of Time > Witch Time haermm

Ocarine of Time never froze anything except ReDeads.

Bayonetta's ass > Link

ScreamPaste
If it's a race my money's on the guy with the best dungeon plundering skillz. Who, by the way, finishes three days before the others start.

LLLLLink
laughing

Everyone arrives at the door of the temple. When Akuma, Ryu and Bayonetta see that Link is there, they walk home muttering about how Snafu is a jerk for spiting them.

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
This is scythes brain on drugs

Not at all, don't need em.

ScreamPaste
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic53.jpg

LLLLLink
LMAO

Link is teh smartest.

No End N Site
Akuma may not have special weapons or magical trinkets but on some serious shit...

Akuma stops and lets everyone pass him up. He then gathers some of his chi and punches the ground. Then he watches as the temple, along wit Pandoras Box and everyone in the temple plunge into Hades. He then says, " I am the Supreme Phuckin' Master of The Fist! I don't need a Pandora's Box. My fists are all that I need." He then disappears into the darkness lookin' for the next challenge.

Usin' anything other than your body is a disgrace to Akuma.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by No End N Site
Akuma may not have special weapons or magical trinkets but on some serious shit...

Akuma stops and lets everyone pass him up. He then gathers some of his chi and punches the ground. Then he watches as the temple, along wit Pandoras Box and everyone in the temple plunge into Hades. He then says, " I am the Supreme Phuckin' Master of The Fist! I don't need a Pandora's Box. My fists are all that I need." He then disappears into the darkness lookin' for the next challenge.

Farore's Wind w/ Pandora's Box in hand.
/thread

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by No End N Site

laughing laughing laughing laughing

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic53.jpg

Yeah, you're welcome for showing you the site, Scream. stick out tongue Link is an idiot savant in that, btw. 313

ScreamPaste
Yeah, you're welcome for showing you the site, Scream. stick out tongue Link is an idiot savant in that, btw. 313 I actually knew about the site already, you just reminded me of it. stick out tongue

I discovered it years ago..ish, when someone on SWF, way back before SWF turned into hell, posted a comic from there as proof "OoT Link is still in Brawl" lol.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I actually knew about the site already, you just reminded me of it. stick out tongue

I discovered it years ago..ish, when someone on SWF, way back before SWF turned into hell, posted a comic from there as proof "OoT Link is still in Brawl" lol.

We're not gonna talk about SWF...

Phanteros
What's SWF?

FinalAnswer
Stupid Whiny ****

Sin_Volvagia
Smash World Forums. Don't tell me how it was after Brawl released. I wouldn't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.