FOTJ Jedi Order runs the gauntlet of DOOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Ok, so Darth Bane rises back from the dead. Bane is disgusted by the Tribe's Rule of However Many They Need, but he decides to ally himself with them until he no longer has any use of them. So he goes to this random planet to build a stronghold, only to discover an ancient droid factory once used by the CIS and this holocron that teaches how to mind control non-force users by using these natural plants in conjuction with the Force. So he reactivates the droid factories and mind controls a stormtrooper army as well as this technologically backwards planet, but nearly dies from the exertion and decides not to use it again in fear of terrible consequences. So he somehow recreates Exar Kun's freezing of the senate with the help of a revived Exar Kun and uses it on all of Coruscant, but the Jedi are not affected.

They call back every Jedi to the Temple to figure out what the hell is going on, but then Bane launches a series of surprise attacks on the Temple. Each invasion force start off 10 miles from the Temple and appear 30 seconds after the previous wave. The Jedi have 24 hours prep before the battle and know what enemies will appear, where and when and have revived Jedi Revan to serve as a strategist. Can they survive this onslaught?

1. 500 battle droids
2. 500 super battle droids
3. 400 managuards
4. 300 droidexas
5. 100 AATS
6. 50 sith sabers
7. 200 cortosis super battle droids and 20 hellfire droids
8. 700 stormtroopers and 1 AT-AT
9. Darth Bane, Exar Kun, Kas'im, Darth Malik and 15 sith lords.

truejedi
I'm going to say they die at 9, worn down by attrition. Their ability to fortify the temple is what matters here. Without that prep time, they die somewhere along the way, overwhelmed by numbers.

Shoes
Bane brings down the temple.

truejedi
He doesn't bring down the FOTJ temple... He brought down an ancient structure in POD....

Hewhoknowsall
bump

ares834
Originally posted by Shoes
Lol no...

Anyway, no clue how far they make it though, don't have enough info on the Jedi numbers.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Shoes
This is doable. If a beaten and exhausted Bane can take out a temple before he's gotten the Orbalisks, I don't see him having much trouble. Then the Order can fight in the shadesandbox.

Ms.Marvel
an ancient temple is not > ...a... non, ancient temple?

Red Nemesis
That is exactly what I said. Your reading comprehension is getting better. How incredible that with that one post you could infer that I meant the exact opposite of what I said!

Ms.Marvel
im a fast learner

Red Nemesis
My favorite part is the first and last six words.

Ms.Marvel
haha. yeah that was my favorite part of the movie too. i wish patrick swayze's character lived though

Red Nemesis
See, the problem is that too few people actually give a damn anymore. It is one thing to forget to enter the password, but to have the whole goddamn city float off the dock is just embarrassing.

Lord Lucien

The f*ck, are you two high?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
This is doable. If a beaten and exhausted Bane can take out a temple before he's gotten the Orbalisks, I don't see him having much trouble. Then the Order can fight in the shadesandbox.

Actually, Bane might be able to do this, but then again; the Jedi Temple is much more durable then a several thousand/tens of thousand years old temple that was falling apart, and Bane wouldn't have time to charge up an attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.