The Shinra Company vs The Umbrella Corporation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Two of videogame's most memorable (and most evil) corporations but heads in a videogame Armageddon.

So aside from who is the most evil...who would win in the mother of all free-for-alls?

XanatosForever
This...huh...this might actually be a decent match up. One the one hand, we have the materia wielding Shinra soldiers, on the other, the mutant bio weapons of Umbrella. Hmm...mmm

FinalAnswer
Spam Uroboros/T-Virus missiles.

A winner is Umbrella.

XanatosForever
Spam a Sephiroth.

A winner is Shinra. eek!

FinalAnswer
Are we using Shinra when they still had Sephiroth?

menokokoro
thats true, if its shinra after the game or even after advent children, they would be pretty useless.

Edit: though, that is also true of umbrella, they don't really exist anymore, isn't that true?

sorry, I have only played no 4 all the way through, so I'm not exactly an expert

SpadeKing
Umbrella got crushed, pretty much all the viruses are being sold to terrorists now on the black market.

But anyway for the most part they shouldn't be much a problem for the 2nd class SOLDIERs and up... if there are any other first class SOLDIERs left ermm

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Are we using Shinra when they still had Sephiroth?

I'll allow it. I'm also allowing the souped-up Wesker for this match as well.

menokokoro
oh, well then seph MURDERS wesker

FinalAnswer
Would any of the viruses be effective on SOLDIERs?

And if given prep, Umbrella can create something with the G Virus.

Even Pre-Nebelheim Sephiroth would have some difficulty with a being like G Birkin (Final form), who could rip through steel with ease, and possessed regeneration on the cellular level.

Snafu the Great
Don't forget Alexia Ashford, James Marcus, the Nemesis and the army of Mr. X units.

FinalAnswer
Any SOLDIER worth his salt could defeat any of those, only one on there worth mentioning is Marcus due to having an ungodly amount of leeches.

Though an army of Tyrants might give the 2nd Class SOLDIERs a hard time.

Sin_Volvagia
Shinra has a huge robot and killed Sapphire Weapon. They're gonna win in the end, even if there's a virus outbreak.

Heythere,Honey
Sister Ray canon ftw.

menokokoro
if it was turks vs umbrella, that would be more realistic, shinra is much more powerful with soldier

SpadeKing
Would any of the viruses be effective on SOLDIERs?

And if given prep, Umbrella can create something with the G Virus.

Even Pre-Nebelheim Sephiroth would have some difficulty with a being like G Birkin (Final form), who could rip through steel with ease, and possessed regeneration on the cellular level.

A problem with the regeneration yes, but I don't think anything Umbrella has to offer would touch him.

Any SOLDIER worth his salt could defeat any of those, only one on there worth mentioning is Marcus due to having an ungodly amount of leeches.

Though an army of Tyrants might give the 2nd Class SOLDIERs a hard time.

I'm pretty sure some of them will be dumb enough to get eaten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.