Assians Face Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
So Deathstroke, Deadpool, Midnighter, Batman, Captain America(Roger), and Wolverine have been hired by both the LT and Spectre to take out the following characters by any means possible. the are given a weeks time to take each individual character out, and the characters have no idea a hit has been placed on them. The assians are not allowed to call outside help. whom gets the furthest.

1. Green Arrow and Bulleye
2. Spiderman
3. Luke Cage
3. Iron Man and Banshee
4. Beast Boy, Best, Starfire
5. Hulk
6. Fantastic Four
7. Magneto
8. Zatanna, Wanda
10. Green Lantern (Guy n Kyle)
11. Superman
12. Thor
13, Silver Surfer

Lord_Talron
gonna have to put this out there, but bats and cap arent out for hire and id bet wolvie neither, even tho he used to be an assassin

amnesia
With a week prep they clear it wink

amnesia
Oh i thought they all teamed. Batman gets to superman

the ninjak
So by Assians you meant assassins? LOL

Lord_Talron
no he means Ass-ians. basically the biggest asses in comicdom!

SamZED
Also Cap America's name isnt Roger, kinda sound like a first name. laughing out loud How about Butch? Good name.big grin

But seriously they stop at Hulk.

the ninjak
Midnighter is the key and the triggerman the others are the soldiers.

1.Win
2.They murder him.
3.They whack his head while Batman figures out a way to clog his airways.
3?.Assassination.
4.They just plain kill em with finesse.
5.They hit him with everything they have but use Cap's shield to sever the head the Logan slices the rest of the organs while the team busts up the rest of the rejuvenating limbs.
6.Pure assassinations individually.
7.Plastic or wood attack with all warriors using Midnighters skills to get one piece through an eye. Mags dies.
8.Tough Zatanna can easily be killed through stopping her speaking but Wanda requires quick death.
10.GL Death......poison.
11.Superman....kill Clark while at work hold Ma Kent hostage via webcam and stab him with a dagger made from vampire teeth.
12.Thor........LT will supply knowledge of Thor having a host body, kill Don Blake.
13.Surfer......Oh Man! they stop at Surfer!

dmills
Originally posted by the ninjak
So by Assians you meant assassins? LOL When I first read it I thought it said ASIANS face off. I was like, WTF!?

Bouboumaster
Wolverine make it to Hulk, everyone else has died before.

In a team, they make it to Surfer and they stop there.

And why Richards is above Hulk!?

geshien
So by Assians you meant assassins? LOL

Originally posted by dmills
When I first read it I thought it said ASIANS face off. I was like, WTF!?

LOL. YES.

illadelph12
Smh...

Blanket
I thought it said Asians too.

I don't know how you manage to screw that up.

Mindset
Originally posted by dmills
When I first read it I thought it said ASIANS face off. I was like, WTF!? lol me too

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no he means Ass-ians. basically the biggest asses in comicdom!

An alien race from the planet Ass

the ninjak
Midnighter loves the ASS! So does Batman and Deadpool seems to be warming up to it! ASSIANS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/deadpool23015018.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6200000/Why-You-So-Racist-Nikon-the-funpop-6286146-651-470.jpg

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
gonna have to put this out there, but bats and cap arent out for hire and id bet wolvie neither, even tho he used to be an assassin

that's what's bothering you? I don't think the LT would 'hire assassins', just doesn't fell like his MO as he is, well, god

As for the thread, without pis, I doubt they'd make it past magneto, if they faced him first. In a gauntlet they'll likely accumulate casualties until they are almost all dead before reaching him. One week is too short.

If they are going as individuals they all die or get defeated a lot sooner.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by supremthor
So Deathstroke, Deadpool, Midnighter, Batman, Captain America(Roger), and Wolverine have been hired by both the LT and Spectre to take out the following characters by any means possible. the are given a weeks time to take each individual character out, and the characters have no idea a hit has been placed on them. The assians are not allowed to call outside help. whom gets the furthest.

1. Green Arrow and Bulleye
2. Spiderman
3. Luke Cage
3. Iron Man and Banshee
4. Beast Boy, Best, Starfire
5. Hulk
6. Fantastic Four
7. Magneto
8. Zatanna, Wanda
10. Green Lantern (Guy n Kyle)
11. Superman
12. Thor
13, Silver Surfer

Magneto hires his own asians.

Temugin
Gorgon
Shang Chi
Mr. Negative
Silver Samurai
Psylocke

Magneto and his asians win

SamZED
Midnighter loves the ASS! So does Batman and Deadpool seems to be warming up to it! ASSIANS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/deadpool23015018.jpg laughing You should've also posted a scan of both his voices finally agreeing on something - murdering those guys.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Magneto hires his own asians.

Temugin
Gorgon
Shang Chi
Mr. Negative
Silver Samurai
Psylocke

Magneto and his asians win

That team would win. That's why you gotta get real asians, these assian forgeries are no good.

SamZED
Also Negative doesnt do killing for hire.

Bump

this thread is full of win

the ninjak
Good Times

Colossus-Big C
how you going to not add bullseye into this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.