Captain Commando, Strider, Dante and Megaman versus Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Can these heroes D-fend their universes against Jedah?

-Meagaman has all his abilities from every game, N-cluding MVC.

-Dante is fully equiped with all his items and weapons from every game.

-Jedah has no soul stealing powers and he is no longer immortal. If he is vaporized, he can't come back.

Fight starts N space on The Grand Master Meio's 3rd Moon as it falls towards Earth.

No End N Site
I think you can give Jedah all his powers and he would still be soloed by Captain Commando, but since I can't prove it I'll say the question is, can they stop time before Jedah BFRs'em? And if they do stop time, how will they kill him and do it in time before they fall to the Earth? It took a large portion of souls and power from 2 seperate dimensions to destroy him. Who here is even remotely close to that power?

I'm tempted to say that MM somewhere in some game has some sort of mad crazy weapon that could do some real damage. I'll do some research 1st, though.

Esomark
Even if Jedah is somewhat neutered by the loss of his soul stealing abilities, he can still fall back on his reality warping to win this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.