Legion of 3 Worlds vs. Blackest Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
All villains from both sides meet here. Just the black lanterns. Which villains win?

Prep-Man
The Legion of super-heroes?

JakeTheBank
He means Legion of Supervillains, as they were the bad guys in LO3W. So Lightning Lord, Cosmic King, Saturn Queen, Prime, Mordru, etc

Prep-Man
Probably the BL.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He means Legion of Supervillains, as they were the bad guys in LO3W. So Lightning Lord, Cosmic King, Saturn Queen, Prime, Mordru, etc Correct. I also include Prime Trapper.

JakeTheBank
LO3W biggest guns are probably Prime, Prime Trapper, and Mordru...

I don't know how they could beat billions of Black Lanterns, though.

Prep-Man
Actually, Mordru absorbed all the magic in the universe. That might be the trumph card.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Actually, Mordru absorbed all the magic in the universe. That might be the trumph card. I think that makes this interesting since the numbers are heavily against them.

Prep-Man
Don't forget Nemesis Kid, but he'd be overwhelmed.

xJLxKing
BN

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Actually, Mordru absorbed all the magic in the universe. That might be the trumph card.
Magic seems rather ineffective against the BLs though.

BLC 9.5/10

xJLxKing
Even if it is effective, the Lantern will just regenerate and pull your hearts out. AM, and the other strong Black Lanterns are tough already let alone billions and billions of Black lanterns

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Magic seems rather ineffective against the BLs though.

BLC 9.5/10 All the magic in the universe? Really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.