Crime Syndicate of America vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
The Evil version of the Justice League vs The best team in the Marvel Universe.
The CSA consists of Ultraman, Power Ring, Superwoman, Owlman, Johnny Quick, White Martian, Barracuda, Blood Eagle & Deadeye
The Avengers consists of The Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America, Thor, The Vision, Iron Man, Quicksilver, Hercules & Black Panther
2 scenarios.
1. No Prep
2. 48 hrs prep

galactusischere
Avengers lose.

Prep-Man
Can't believe I didn't think of this. Good fight, though.

DarthDaniel1001
Ultraman Vs. Hulk-Ultraman destroys him with ease
Owlman Vs. Captain America-Owlman wins...barely
Johnny Quick Vs. Quicksilver-Johnny wins
Power Ring Vs. Iron Man-Iron Man wins (Extremesis only)
Superwoman Vs. Thor-Thor wins
Hawkeye Vs. Deadeye-Draw
Black Panther Vs. Barracuda-Barracuda easily wins
White Martian Vs. Vision-Vision wins
Bloodwing Vs. Hercules-Hercules wins

So now it's Ultraman, Johnny Quick, an exhausted Owlman, and Barracuda Vs. Thor, an exhausted Iron Man, Hercules, and Vision.

Well, Hercules can take Barracuda, and Thor, Vision, and Iron Man together may be able to take Ultraman, but it's hard to say. Ultraman IS an evil Superman, and that means he wouldn't hold back....

Hard to say, but if they can beat Ultraman, then the Avengers win. If not, the Crime Syndicate wins.

Prep-Man
How does Owlman beat Cap?

DarthDaniel1001
I usually consider Batman Cap's superior, and Owlman is basically an evil Batman that is just as smart as he is, infinitely more ruthless, and perfectly willing to kill.

Still, with that one, I am kind of split, but for now, I maintain that Batman's nihilistic counterpart wins.

the thing is the crime syndicate is full of morons, they're like league of the rhinos unlimited, the only exception is owlman who's surprisingly susceptible to manipulation if you know what makes him tick

Avengers probably win this

DarthDaniel1001
Morons? Based on what?

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Morons? Based on what?

Based on 'jla: earth 2.0', 'batman/superman annual 1' and all other appearences I've see of them. They rule their world thanks to their dumb luck its metaphisical laws make sure they win.

If you're talking about the original earth 3 CSA, things could be different.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
Based on 'jla: earth 2.0', 'batman/superman annual 1' and all other appearences I've see of them. They rule their world thanks to their dumb luck its metaphisical laws make sure they win.

If you're talking about the original earth 3 CSA, things could be different.

What is so good about earth 3 csa?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is so good about earth 3 csa?

well, they were pre-crisis for one, so more powerfull. i havent read a lot of their stories, but they didnt seem plagued by the same comical idiocy the anti-matter ones did.

There is a Crime Society of America in the new earth 3, but I dont know much about them.

DarthDaniel1001
Strength-wise, the JLA couldn't beat the pre-crisis syndicate by themselves. It took them teaming up with the JSA to stop them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.