Team Watchmen vs. Team Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Team Watchmen
Ozymandias
Nite Owl II
Silk Spectre II

vs.

Team Blade
Blade
Hannibal King
Abigail Whistler

A three versus three match-up.

First Scenario: All six combatants have their gear and weapons, the setting is a warehouse.

Second Scenario: All six combatants are unarmed in a H2H fight to the death. The setting is an open courtyard.

Which team comes out on top?

Rogue Jedi
I don't think Team Blade has anything that matches Ozy. Give team Blade Nomak, man.

DarkNemesis
Really? I'm pretty sure Blade can hang with Ozy.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah maybe. But Nite Owl and SS versus Abigail and Hannibal? Come on.

DarkNemesis
One sided in favour of...Nite Owl and SS? I dunno, all four of them were tearing through large groups of inferior fighters with ease.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno, I hated Watchmen. I am just going with what I have read here in the MVF about the WM characters.

Darth Martin
Most agreed in my Ozymandias gauntlet thread that Blade>Veidt.

The other fellow Watchmen romp.

Rogue Jedi
DDM will be here. Mark my word.

Darth Martin
Vampires in the Blade trilogy dodge bullets. Period. No way around it.

Blade jumps higher than Veidt and can jump from higher distances and land unharmed.

Veidt is the more skilled H2H combatant. But in scenario 1 Veidt will die for sure. No way he beats Blade with his sword.

Hell, Blade could solo Nite Owl and Silk Spectre easy, me thinking.

Rogue Jedi
Drake dodged bullets, no one else dodged bullets.

Darth Martin
I suggest you rewatch the films. You posted a video not to long ago that showed the ninja vamps dodging bullets. Not to mention Frost, his girlfriend, the vampires in Blade: Trinity when the Nightstalkers rescue Blade, etc.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah well OK. Evading, not dodging. I'll rewatch the scenes, but from what I remember, Drake saw the bullet coming, then dodged. The others simply moved out of the way before the gun was fired.

Darth Martin
So did the others. Rewatch the trilogy.

Rogue Jedi
No, man, they didn't.

Rogue Jedi
Or hell, maybe they did. I'm off today, I'll watch the scenes later again.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, man, they didn't. no expression

I'll watch the scenes later again. Please do.

Rogue Jedi
But I'm telling you, you and I have a different definition as to what "bullet dodging" is.

Darth Martin
Could care less. Frost, Drake, and the ninjas dodged bullets. You can argue that the vamps in Trinity "evaded" but they were at near point blank range so that point is dead.

Rogue Jedi
OK, man. Calm down.

Darth Martin
Calm down? You think I'm angry?

Rogue Jedi
I think you're getting a bit out of hand defining what is and is not bullet dodging.

Face it, we aren't all gonna agree.

Darth Martin
Have you atleast reviewed the footage?

Rogue Jedi
Not yet, watching "Blood in Blood out."

But I have seen the films many times, I know what I am gonna see. You have my word, later tonight I'll watch with complete objectivity and see.

My examples of bullet dodging?

Danny the Dog in Unleashed.
Drake in Blade 3.
YuLaw in The One.

Alpha Centauri
No, man, they didn't.

Uhh, yes. They did.

Frost did. This is what I mean, do you even watch these movies?

When Frost is holding the little Asian girl, Blade fires at him and he actually stares at the bullet as he's dodging out of the way. He does one way and then the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RppfiZ50jQ

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Uhh, yes. They did.

Frost did. This is what I mean, do you even watch these movies?

When Frost is holding the little Asian girl, Blade fires at him and he actually stares at the bullet as he's dodging out of the way. He does one way and then the other.

-AC Frost did, yeah, but we are talking about the jailhouse scene in Trinity. I recall the vamps doing what Selene did in Underworld 2 against the soldiers in the woods, moving before the gun was fired. That, IMO, is not bullet dodging.

But like I said, I'll watch again later to refresh my memory.

Darth Martin
Note this was at near point blank range.

Alpha Centauri
Also, why would they move before the gun was fired?

The emphasis is always on showing how fast vampires are, so the logical conclusion would be that they dodged the bullets. If they dodged before the gun sounded, I can totally understand RJ's point, but that could just be unfortunate editing.

I think the depiction is always that they dodge bullets.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Either way, they are just as fast, whether they "dodged" the bullet, or moved out of the way before the gun was fired.

Rogue Jedi
Here, judge away:

8XEaQNv8SR4&feature=related

At 1:35 Hannibal enters, at 1:40 he shoots a vamp (Why didn't the vamp dodge? Interesting)...At 1:46 he tries to shoot Danica, but she spins away, that aint bullet dodging. That's simply her seeing that she was in the line of fire and reacting. Also, it was dark, maybe Hannibal couldn't get a good shot? I dunno.

There are many instances where Abigail shoots the vamps with her bow, why didn't they dodge?

This is bullet dodging, at 2:33:

NurxIMQ1jAI&feature=related

Alpha Centauri
Vamps don't dodge because they're cannon fodder.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
But Danny the Dog can because he's Jet Li.

Darth Martin
AC is right here about the cannon fodder.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
You posted a video not to long ago that showed the ninja vamps dodging bullets.

Rogue Jedi
Regardless.

Darth Martin
I accept your surrender.

Rogue Jedi
When did I surrender? My point stands, man.

Darth Martin
Regardless.

Rogue Jedi

jinXed by JaNx
Ozy is to smart. If he were able to out wit a God of time and space...,blade is kitten chow.

Darth Martin
Wrong. Vedit is not the threat of a Nomak.

Robtard
Bunch of goons in here.

Dodging a bullet means just that, it was aiming for you; it would have hit you, but you moved out of the way. I.E., you move (super-fast) after it is fired.

Evading gunfire, is staying clear out of the line of fire. E.G., what Batman does, he's avoids being in a position where a bullet could hit him, he does so by staying one-step ahead of the gunman/men.

Darth Martin
We know this.

Alpha Centauri

What's your point?

Vamps can dodge, they are factually proven to be physiologically capable of dodging bullets. That's part of being a vampire, having that ability.

So, why are you now suggesting these particular ones can't? They obviously can, by virtue of being vampires. It's an ability they have.

"We didn't see it.", we didn't see them dodge (In your opinion), but we know they're vampires. So we can say with absolute certainty that they can dodge bullets, because we've seen vampires dodge bullets.

-AC

Bouboumaster
Blade would have to work alone, because Ozymandias and the other two completly waste King and Abigail

Robtard
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Blade would have to work alone, because Ozymandias and the other two completly waste King and Abigail

^This is true.

Having said that, Blade could handle his own against two at least, he did well against the two ninja-like vampires. Though the Watchmen people can shatter (human) bone with single hits.

Sadako of Girth
What's your point?

Vamps can dodge, they are factually proven to be physiologically capable of dodging bullets. That's part of being a vampire, having that ability.

So, why are you now suggesting these particular ones can't? They obviously can, by virtue of being vampires. It's an ability they have.

"We didn't see it.", we didn't see them dodge (In your opinion), but we know they're vampires. So we can say with absolute certainty that they can dodge bullets, because we've seen vampires dodge bullets.

-AC

Those ones in From Dusk 'Til Dawn didn't seem to be able to dodge 'em.
There were no feats from Barlow or any of his cronies in Salem's Lot to this effect either.

Also if they are weak at the time (through lack of feeding or whatever) that seems to slow em down also.

Not a point killer, by any stretch but worth remembering nonetheless.

Alpha Centauri
Blade vampires, not vampires in general.

-AC

dadudemon
Read some of the arguments going on.

If you guys claim that the vamps are dodging bullets, you need to prove that he gun is fired and THEN the vamp moves: not before.

If they start moving before the gun is fired, and the bullet misses, it's not bullet dodging, but evading where the gun is aimed.

I'm only aware of Drake and Nomak doing that.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm only aware of Drake and Nomak doing that. Plus Parker Posey's character, Frost, and the ninja vamps. erm

Hell, one of Posey's sidekicks deflected a bullet with a steel plate.

Alpha Centauri

If you guys claim that the vamps are dodging bullets, you need to prove that he gun is fired and THEN the vamp moves: not before.

If they start moving before the gun is fired, and the bullet misses, it's not bullet dodging, but evading where the gun is aimed.

I'm only aware of Drake and Nomak doing that.

Yeah, you're not getting the issue.

It doesn't matter if we saw them do it or if we saw them evade. Vampire powers, in Blade's universe, consist of the speed to dodge bullets. This has been established inarguably via video footage provided.

So, we can know with unwavering certainty that the vamps have the ability to dodge bullets. Therefore, them evading bullets at one point does not negate their ability to dodge them. Getting shot isn't any fun, regardless of if you can heal or not. It's logical to assume they'd try to avoid getting shot, or HAVING to dodge.

We know for a fact that they can, though. So, in this fight, it's wise to note.

-AC

Impediment
Who gives a shit who can dodge bullets?

Veidt caught a damn bullet with his hands.

Veidt, alone could handle King and Abby, easy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Who gives a shit who can dodge bullets?

Veidt caught a damn bullet with his hands.

Veidt, alone could handle King and Abby, easy.

exactly...

Rogue Jedi

I'm only aware of Drake and Nomak doing that. And Danny the Dog.

dadudemon
Plus Parker Posey's character, Frost, and the ninja vamps. erm

I didn't mean Nomak, I meant Frost. Stop shitting yourself over this pathetic discussion. erm Calm down a bit.

Annnnnd.....do you have proof of Danica's character dodging a bullet?

Hell, one of Posey's sidekicks deflected a bullet with a steel plate.

On a Top Cops recounting, some police officer did the same thing with a metal plate. He must be super human, right?

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, the man's getting whooped.

"I read some of the arguments.", you didn't.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Hahaha, the man's getting whooped.

"I read some of the arguments.", you didn't.

-AC

:36 to :52. DDM and I in the foreground, you in the background.

Azv-P4m7w50

Ball bustin', that's all. big grin

Darth Martin
Stop shitting yourself over this pathetic discussion. erm Calm down a bit.

Annnnnd.....do you have proof of Danica's character dodging a bullet?

On a Top Cops recounting, some police officer did the same thing with a metal plate. He must be super human, right?

1.Again, who is angry? You'll never in your life see me get mad, especially not over something like this.
2.I think RJ posted a video of it. If not, it's the scene where King and Abigail attempt to rescue Blade.
3.Did the officer do it after the bullet had been fired?

Rogue Jedi
Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh.........UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh..............UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................

Alpha Centauri
Seriously? Dude, try to act a little mature, at least.

I know you're a big proponent (Abuser, in my opinion) of the "You're as old as you feel." adage, but do you actually feel seven? If not, why do you act like it?

:36 to :52. DDM and I in the foreground, you in the background.

Azv-P4m7w50

Ball bustin', that's all. big grin

As in the Shaun/Ed dynamic, I assume you call each other Babe".

I'm aware that you two cannot be together without some kind of "busting" that involves balls, but if you've run out of things to say on the topic, it's always better to say nothing than to say something stupid.

For some crazy reason you have enough friends on this site to use your inane jokes with, so please do so. You and I are not "buddies", so don't act like such.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Seriously? Dude, try to act a little mature, at least.

I know you're a big proponent (Abuser, in my opinion) of the "You're as old as you feel." adage, but do you actually feel seven? If not, why do you act like it?

I'm aware that you two cannot be together without some kind of "busting" that involves balls, but please don't include me.

For some crazy reason you have enough friends on this site to use your inane jokes with, so please do so. You and I are not "buddies", so don't act like such.

-AC OK then, no ball busting. You're the zombie spouting incoherent jibberish then, Better?

Alpha Centauri
To be incoherent my comment would have had to be without logic and rambling.

It was none of the above. It had a point that quite clearly comes across.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I know. Geez, never mind. You do have the ramble thing going though.

Alpha Centauri
I know. Geez, never mind. You do have the ramble thing going though.

No, not really. I'm not talking, or typing aimlessly or without direction. There's a clear point and focus to everything I'm saying.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
No, not really. I'm not talking, or typing aimlessly or without direction. There's a clear point and focus to everything I'm saying.

-AC

Mhm.

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh.........UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh..............UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................

Done.

Impediment
If we could dispense with the back & forth, let's back to topic, please.

Also, RJ, kindly cease with the "dur dur uurh" type. 'Tis very unnecessary, jocular or not.

Alpha Centauri
Nobody's addressed the last point about dodging.

So as it stands, the burden is on someone to disprove me.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
If we could dispense with the back & forth, let's back to topic, please.

Also, RJ, kindly cease with the "dur dur uurh" type. 'Tis very unnecessary, jocular or not. I know. Sorry.

Pretty team Watchmen stomp here.

Impediment

-AC

Since I'm too lazy to look at past pages, I'll just ask: "Disprove what"?

Rogue Jedi

-AC Different people have different opinions as to what bullet dodging is, simple as that.

Alpha Centauri
Different people have different opinions as to what bullet dodging is, simple as that.

No, you're wrong.

There's dodging and there's evading, as you said, but you missed the point.

Part of being a vampire in Blade's continuity is to have the ability to dodge bullets. Not evade, DODGE.

This was factually proven by Frost and others. So, if we can say with 100% factual certainty that Blade vampires can dodge bullets, then we can go back and look at that scene in Blade: Trinity again.

Did they dodge or did they evade? That was your issue and your question. What you fail to see is that it's an irrelevant question.

It doesn't matter if they evaded, because they're vampires. Them evading bullets does not negate the FACT that they DO have the ability to dodge bullets. They have that ability because they are superhuman beings, and others of their kind have been shown to consistently dodge bullets.

It's an inherent ability.

"Why didn't all the other vamps dodge then?", I anticipate.

Because they're fodder and you lose fodder in action scenes to make the good guys look badass.

If you accept that vampires in Blade can dodge bullets, which you must due to the factual footage provided, then you concede that the question of whether or not they dodged in that scene is irrelevant.

You could be right, she could have evaded. That doesn't mean anything, though. She has the ability to dodge bullets, we know this because she's a vampire in a Blade movie, and that's an ability they have.

If Spider-Man didn't use web in his movie, would you say he's incapable of using web? No, because we know it's something he can do. Additionally, they don't need to do it for it to be used. It's not a screen feat, it's an inherent trait of their species, like Spider-Man's web is inherent to him. Use or not.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
No, you're wrong.

There's dodging and there's evading, as you said, but you missed the point.

Part of being a vampire in Blade's continuity is to have the ability to dodge bullets. Not evade, DODGE.

This was factually proven by Frost and others. So, if we can say with 100% factual certainty that Blade vampires can dodge bullets, then we can go back and look at that scene in Blade: Trinity again.

Did they dodge or did they evade? That was your issue and your question. What you fail to see is that it's an irrelevant question.

It doesn't matter if they evaded, because they're vampires. Them evading bullets does not negate the FACT that they DO have the ability to dodge bullets. They have that ability because they are superhuman beings, and others of their kinds have been shown to consistently dodge bullets.

It's an inherent ability.

"Why didn't all the other vamps dodge then?", I anticipate.

Because they're fodder and you lose fodder in action scenes to make the good guys look badass.

If you accept that vampires in Blade can dodge bullets, which you must due to the factual footage provided, then you concede that the question of whether or not they dodged in that scene is irrelevant.

You could be right, she could have evaded. That doesn't mean anything, though. She has the ability to dodge bullets, we know this because she's a vampire in a Blade movie, and that's an ability they have.

If Spider-Man didn't use web in his movie, would you say he's incapable of using web? No, because we know it's something he can do.

-AC OK then. I guess all Blade vamps have the same level of strength, the elders, the true bloods, the half bloods, and the noobs. Thanks for the heads up.

Alpha Centauri
OK then. I guess all Blade vamps have the same level of strength, the elders, the true bloods, the half bloods, and the noobs. Thanks for the heads up.

They don't, but some abilities are inherent in all.

The ability to dodge, the enhanced strength. It comes with being a vampire. More vampirism means more experience and greater strength, it doesn't mean those who aren't pure-bloods can't dodge.

Frost isn't a pure-blood and he can dodge bullets.

-AC

Rogue Jedi

The ability to dodge, the enhanced strength. It comes with being a vampire. More vampirism means more experience and greater strength, it doesn't mean those who aren't pure-bloods can't dodge.

Frost isn't a pure-blood and he can dodge bullets.

-AC It was never implied in Blade that all vampires can dodge bullets. Blade shot several in the night club scene. Abigail shot several with her bow. The Reapers, who were like vampires on speed, didn't dodge when the blood pack were fighting them.

Alpha Centauri
It was never implied in Blade that all vampires can dodge bullets. Blade shot several in the night club scene.

Fodder. Not sure how many times this needs explaining.

Additionally, none were trying to.

Abigail shot several with her bow. The Reapers, who were like vampires on speed, didn't dodge when the blood pack were fighting them.

Do I need to draw, in crayon, what is meant by "Fodder"?

-AC

Rogue Jedi

Fodder. Not sure how many times this needs explaining.

Additionally, none were trying to.

Do I need to draw, in crayon, what is meant by "Fodder"?

-AC

"Weren't trying to", means can't.

Nah. I know what fodder is. Bottom line is that they are vamps and didn't dodge.

Alpha Centauri
"Weren't trying to", means can't.

Nah. I know what fodder is. Bottom line is that they are vamps and didn't dodge.

I'll ask you again, if Spider-Man didn't use his web, would you say he couldn't?

The fact that they are vampires means they can, and video evidence has proven this of the vampires in Blade.

Them getting killed was the same as Daredevil being affected by sound in one scene, and not in another. It was for plot and set-piece purposes.

Blade gets subdued by about three vampires in one scene. If all the people in the club really wanted to, they could have killed him. They were all vampires. If they swarmed him, he'd be dead. He couldn't fight hundreds at once.

Do you know why they died and why he didn't get touched?

It's called opening scene badassery, featuring fodder.

Do I need to keep explaining this to you?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I'll ask you again, if Spider-Man didn't use his web, would you say he couldn't?

The fact that they are vampires means they can, and video evidence has proven this of the vampires in Blade.

Them getting killed was the same as Daredevil being affected by sound in one scene, and not in another. It was for plot and set-piece purposes.

Blade gets subdued by about three vampires in one scene. If all the people in the club really wanted to, they could have killed him. They were all vampires. If they swarmed him, he'd be dead. He couldn't fight hundreds at once.

Do you know why they died and why he didn't get touched?

It's called opening scene badassery, featuring fodder.

Do I need to keep explaining this to you?

-AC Blade was caught off guard, he faced a coupla faster asians and was stabbed in the chest. Bad example.

So the vamps who got shot are weaker than the "bullet dodgers", glad we settled that.

Alpha Centauri
Blade was caught off guard, he faced a coupla faster asians and was stabbed in the chest. Bad example.

So the vamps who got shot are weaker than the "bullet dodgers", glad we settled that.

He was stabbed in the chest after, not before. They beat him.

You're saying that if the multiple hundred vampires in that club rushed Blade without mercy, including Frost and his lackey, he would have been capable of surviving? No, he wouldn't have.

Why didn't he? Because they were fodder and it was his opening bad-ass scene.

They're all "bullet dodgers", they have the ability to dodge bullets. It comes with vampirism in Blade movies.

Do you genuinely try to make debates last longer by acting entirely dense to any point made, or do you honestly not grasp anything I'm saying?

-AC

Ms.Marvel

out of curiosity, how do you know which abilities are inherent and which arent?

for example, you say that all the vampires that are shot can dodge bullets but theyre shot for the sake of being mooks who make the good guys look good. what points to this being the correct conclusion, instead of just assuming that some vampires have slower reaction times and speed than others?

Rogue Jedi
MM beat me to it.

Alpha Centauri
Haha, beat you to it? You just get better and better at proving me wrong at this point.

Just when I think you can't be a larger weasel, you do this.

You didn't have any "it" to get beat to or you'd have posted it. At least maintain SOME dignity in defeat, leech. She posted a good two hours after me, and you've been online that whole time.

She didn't "beat" you to it, you just didn't have a reply.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
out of curiosity, how do you know which abilities are inherent and which arent?

for example, you say that all the vampires that are shot can dodge bullets but theyre shot for the sake of being mooks who make the good guys look good. what points to this being the correct conclusion, instead of just assuming that some vampires have slower reaction times and speed than others?

Night club scene, right?

If they all rushed him, what would have happened? They had guns, blades etc. If all 200/300 of them rushed him, what would have happened? He'd be dead.

Now, why didn't he die? Why did he cooly dispatch a lot of them in awesome ways, right as the film opened, to a techno soundtrack? Was it because they're all shit fighters, or because they're fodder?

Precisely.

Henchmen are known for being fodder.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Wow, windy in here. Hot too.

Alpha Centauri
Wow, windy in here. Hot too.

So stop gassing, Leech.

-AC

dadudemon
1.Again, who is angry? You'll never in your life see me get mad, especially not over something like this.

You seemed to lose your shit there, as second ago. It's just a silly thread where RJ and someone else are going to argue ad nauseum. And, quite literally, I meant Frost, NOT Nomak. Just ask RJ how many times I've confused those two names in conversations.....it's retarded.

2.I think RJ posted a video of it. If not, it's the scene where King and Abigail attempt to rescue Blade.

I never once saw Nomak dodge a bullet. I do remember Frost dodging one in the most undeniable way possible, and so did Drake. But that's the only two I remember dodging the way that they did.

3.Did the officer do it after the bullet had been fired?

I'm lost, now. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Rogue Jedi
So stop gassing, Leech.

-AC K haermm

Ms.Marvel
Night club scene, right?

If they all rushed him, what would have happened? They had guns, blades etc. If all 200/300 of them rushed him, what would have happened? He'd be dead.

Now, why didn't he die? Why did he cooly dispatch a lot of them in awesome ways, right as the film opened, to a techno soundtrack? Was it because they're all shit fighters, or because they're fodder?

Precisely.

Henchmen are known for being fodder.

-AC

well considering that in this series the final villains tend to be significantly stronger then all there hench men, it makes sense to me to assume that the reason why theyre low ranked henchman at all is because they fight at a henchmen like level. if they were stronger, they would higher up in the order of things.

Alpha Centauri
well considering that in this series the final villains tend to be significantly stronger then all there hench men, it makes sense to me to assume that the reason why theyre low ranked henchman at all is because they fight at a henchmen like level. if they were stronger, they would higher up in the order of things.

Nobody's talking strength.

-AC

dadudemon
I pretty much have no choice but to read a certain posters posts because they keep getting quoted.

On that, the entire premise of the logic is faulty.

Very few vampires can dodge bullets. All of a sudden, the "god"(Frost) among vampires is being touted as the abilities of all vampires? Also, Drake, the strongest natural vampire of them all, the oldest, and the original (arguably better than Frost), is equal to all other Vampires? The justification why all the other vampires can't dodge swords, bullets, and arrows, is that they were fodder and it was used a plot device but all other vampires have the ability to dodge bullets?

No. That's incorrect. No vampires can dodge bullets...except for the very very select few listed already. If anyone claims that they can dodge bullets, the proof is on your to prove it. Post a vid of a gun being fired and the vampire moving out of he way AFTER the gun is fired. Until then, all discussions about bullet dodging besides those that actually dodged bullets, is useless and should be considered trolling. I encourage everyone to not feed the trolls: anyone claiming that bullets can be dodged by average run of the mill vampires, should be ignored so that he discussion can continue.

Alpha Centauri
He actually did go to get his boy. Never thought he'd do it. I bet you're on your way to a certain other thread right now, too. Only to use the excuse of "I read the quoted replies." as a reason to reply to me. EDIT: Oh wow, you actually are browsing that thread. He really did summon you.

Oh, please. Trolling? You're replying to me while I'm on ignore, that's trolling if anything.

Frost was never a god, at all. Not until the end, he wasn't a god when he was dodging bullets. So yes, that's perfect basis. Either way, the ones in Blade: Trinity, the chick especially, are at a Frost level at least. So my point remains.

Lovely to see you replying to me even though you've got me on ignore, though. Stellar balls you have.

-AC

Ms.Marvel
Nobody's talking strength.

-AC

i was not referring to physical strength. i was referring to everything that encompasses combat proficiency; physical strength, speed, intelligence, skill, etc.

Rogue Jedi
Check out the Orphans, what a buncha punk ass bitches:

Y1HCBLSro9Q&feature=related

Alpha Centauri
Imped, stop this dude spamming, man.

Seriously.

i was not referring to physical strength. i was referring to everything that encompasses combat proficiency; physical strength, speed, intelligence, skill, etc.

A fair point, but one that isn't necessarily a detriment to mine.

There are far lesser vamps that have outfought fought Blade due to speed. The ones in the place where they kept the pages to the Book of Erebus.

That little black girl was not a powerful vampire, but Blade could barely keep up. The two Asian henchmen were too fast etc.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Whoa.....I hope that's sarcasm......Blade could barely keep up with the black girl?

Alpha Centauri
Whoa.....I hope that's sarcasm......Blade could barely keep up with the black girl?

Do I need to provide a video again, Mr. Frost Didn't Dodge a Bullet?

She was a blur to him at first. She caught him off guard.

-AC

dadudemon
Good man, RJ, not quoting the troll. wink

Rogue Jedi
Do I need to provide a video again, Mr. Frost Didn't Dodge a Bullet?

She was a blur to him at first. She caught him off guard.

-AC He was holding back cuz she was a girl, man. After a few kicks, he caught her leg and ***** slapped her. roll eyes (sarcastic) He woulda done the same if it were you kicking him.

And I already said Frost DID dodge bullets. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
You still referred to me, though, Dudemon. That can only mean I'm on ignore because you don't want to debate me...bcka.

No wonder I'm a topic of your phone conversations. You guys just can't stop discussing me.

He was holding back cuz she was a girl, man. After a few kicks, he caught her leg and ***** slapped her. roll eyes (sarcastic) He woulda done the same if it were you kicking him.

And I already said Frost DID dodge bullets. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, you admitted it after I posted a vid.

Also, no. She was kicking him repeatedly and he was TRYING to block them, but he couldn't, and she put him through a wall of glass. That's called being too fast. If she wasn't, he'd have blocked them all.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
haermm Having delusions of adequacy again? Attaboy.

Alpha Centauri
Do you ever plan to stop strolling? Ever?

I know it happened, so no sense denying it. Your boy confirmed it a while back.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I'M the troll here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
You still referred to me, though, Dudemon. That can only mean I'm on ignore because you don't want to debate me...bcka.

No wonder I'm a topic of your phone conversations. You guys just can't stop discussing me.

Yeah, you admitted it after I posted a vid.

Also, no. She was kicking him repeatedly and he was TRYING to block them, but he couldn't, and she put him through a wall of glass. That's called being too fast. If she wasn't, he'd have blocked them all.

-AC No, that's Blade having a heart and not wanting to beat down a little girl.

Alpha Centauri
No, that's Blade having a heart and not wanting to beat down a little girl.

Read my post, but to be safe, let's go over it again:

Blade was not above blocking all her kicks, so then why did she hit him with one and put him through the glass? Logic suggests that if he could've blocked it in time, he would have. It required no beating down.

He didn't, she was too fast.

What else you got?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Read my post, but to be safe, let's go over it again:

Blade was not above blocking all her kicks, so then why did she hit him with one and put him through the glass? Logic suggests that if he could've blocked it in time, he would have. It required no beating down.

He didn't, she was too fast.

What else you got?

-AC The fact that she was a little girl and wasn't taking her seriously. Once he got fed up with her antics, he pwned her.

Just lookit the fight scene with the ninja vamps, Blade showed speed the little girl never came close to. He also showed uber speed when fighting the gang of vamps preceding Frost, again, speed she never came close to.

Alpha Centauri
The fact that she was a little girl and wasn't taking her seriously. Once he got fed up with her antics, he pwned her.

Just lookit the fight scene with the ninja vamps, Blade showed speed the little girl never came close to. He also showed uber speed when fighting the gang of vamps preceding Frost, again, speed she never came close to.

Why am I saying it for a third time?

He was blocking ALL her kicks, then she smacked him through the glass wall with one of them. He was taking her serious enough to not let her kick him in the face, so why did he let her kick him through the wall, instead of blocking that kick too?

Because? Because she was too fast.

It doesn't matter if he got up and "pwned" her, because the fact is that he had to get up in the first place due to being smacked through the glass wall.

If he could've blocked that, he would have. He wouldn't have hurt her doing it, he wouldn't have needed to.

Stop dodging that point, it's tiresome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FayOQOfkM

Look at his face, he's actually taken aback by how fast she is. His eyes can barely keep up. He's struggling. Then, when she's about to do the kick that puts him through the glass, he TRIES to do something and can't react fast enough.

Even the long-haired Asian vampire henchman out fights him in hand to hand.

Factual video evidence.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Why am I saying it for a third time?

He was blocking ALL her kicks, then she smacked him through the glass wall with one of them. He was taking her serious enough to not let her kick him in the face, so why did he let her kick him through the wall, instead of blocking that kick too?

Because? Because she was too fast.

It doesn't matter if he got up and "pwned" her, because the fact is that he had to get up in the first place due to being smacked through the glass wall.

If he could've blocked that, he would have. He wouldn't have hurt her doing it, he wouldn't have needed to.

Stop dodging that point, it's tiresome.

-AC I'm not dodging it. I am saying that he went easy on her, if it had been a man or even a fully grown woman, he woulda KO'd her immediately. He was holding back, plain and simple.

Imagine if a little girl was attacking you like that, and you could totally KO her ass with one punch. Would you?

Yeah, you probably would.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not dodging it. I am saying that he went easy on her, if it had been a man or even a fully grown woman, he woulda KO'd her immediately. He was holding back, plain and simple.

Imagine if a little girl was attacking you like that, and you could totally KO her ass with one punch. Would you?

Yeah, you probably would.

See my edited post above.

Video proof trumps anything you're saying.

You are focusing on his ACTIONS rather than his REACTIONS. Whether or not he took it easy on her by not attacking is IRRELEVANT. We're talking about his defensive, not offensive. The point is how he couldn't block her because he couldn't react fast enough. She was faster than him, she dazzled him with speed, it's all there.

Why is this such an alien concept to you?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
See my edited post above.

Video proof trumps anything you're saying.

You are focusing on HIS actions rather than his REACTIONS. Whether or not he took it easy on her by not attacking is IRRELEVENT. The point is how he couldn't block her because he couldn't react fast enough.

Why is this such an alien concept to you?

-AC

You do realize that you are saying she is faster than Blade, right?

Alpha Centauri
You do realize that you are saying she is faster than Blade, right?

SUCH a dodger, I swear.

No, I'm not saying that she's faster than him in general. I'm saying he is a victim of someone else doing something faster than him, multiple times. I'm PROVING that even the lowest henchmen, girls, can surprise Blade with speed quite violently, because that's what those vampires do. The long-haired Asian then did it too.

You deny this, but factual video evidence proves it to be true.

Stop putting words into my post simply because you do not dare to concede I am right.

I've noted it. For the past few posts you've tried to steer it away from admitting he couldn't react fast enough to her, you've tried to steer it toward him not attacking, despite that not being relevant.

Do yourself a favour and just concede that she was too fast for Blade at that moment, because the factual proof that she was, is there.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
SUCH a dodger, I swear.

No, I'm not saying that she's faster than him in general. I'm saying he is a victim of someone else doing something faster than him, multiple times. I'm PROVING that even the lowest henchmen, girls, can surprise Blade with speed quite violently, because that's what those vampires do. The long-haired Asian then did it too.

You deny this, but factual video evidence proves it to be true.

Stop putting words into my post simply because you do not dare to concede I am right.

I've noted it. For the past few posts you've tried to steer it away from admitting he couldn't react fast enough to her, you've tried to steer it toward him not attacking, despite that not being relevant.

Do yourself a favour and just concede that she was too fast for Blade at that moment, because the factual proof that she was, is there.

-AC

Nice ramble.

Exhibit A:

She was faster than him, she dazzled him with speed, it's all there.

-AC

There it is. You literally said she was faster than him. Which means, in your opinion, she could take out the gang of vamps preceding Frost, Nomak, AND Drake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course she surprised him, of course he wasn't expecting her to be that good. You made one claim, and when I called you out on it, you switched gears with "she surprised him", KNOWING I would agree.

Gear switcher AND a woman beater to boot.

Alpha Centauri
There it is. You literally said she was faster than him. Which means, in your opinion, she could take out the gang of vamps preceding Frost, Nomak, AND Drake. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Such an immensely poor debater.

You claimed I said she IS faster, my quote says she WAS. Do I need to give you an English lesson in past and present tenses, RJ?

Yes. She WAS in THAT exchange, fact. I never said "She IS faster than Blade overall.".

If you're going to be a weasel about this, at least don't try twisting me words too, because that's just dumb. It was abundantly clear what I meant.

Don't sit there telling me what I believe, dude. Laughable. I never said such a thing and you know it. If you're desperate, fine, but now you're just making yourself look shameful.

My point was that speed capable of overcoming or fighting Blade is not limited to higher-ups.

I used video evidence to proof this fact.

Of course she surprised him, of course he wasn't expecting her to be that good. You made one claim, and when I called you out on it, you switched gears with "she surprised him", KNOWING I would agree.

Gear switcher AND a woman beater to boot.

Stop being silly.

I never said she IS faster, I said she was. She was faster than him in that exchange. She was too fast, fact. The video proves it. He blocked her kicks, was dazzled while doing so, and then received a shot that put him through the glass. If he could've blocked it, logic suggests he would have.

The long-haired Asian engaged him and Blade didn't get a single hit in.

Are they both better and faster fighters than Blade on average? No, I never ONCE said they are. I said they WERE faster in specific exchanges.

Why? Because this proves that even the lowest or youngest of henchmen and women can get to Blade with speed. It isn't just a trait of overlords or pure-bloods.

Now I'm a woman beater? Dude, you're not in the least shamed about how far you've fallen? Really?

-AC

Rogue Jedi

Such an immensely poor debater.

You claimed I said she IS faster, my quote says she WAS. Do I need to give you an English lesson in past and present tenses, RJ?

Yes. She WAS in THAT exchange, fact. I never said "She IS faster than Blade overall.".

If you're going to be a weasel about this, at least don't try twisting me words too, because that's just dumb. It was abundantly clear what I meant.

Don't sit there telling me what I believe, dude. Laughable. I never said such a thing and you know it. If you're desperate, fine, but now you're just making yourself look shameful.

My point was that speed capable of overcoming or fighting Blade is not limited to higher-ups.

I used video evidence to proof this fact.

Stop being silly.

I never said she IS faster, I said she was. She was faster than him in that exchange. She was too fast, fact. The video proves it. He blocked her kicks, was dazzled while doing so, and then received a shot that put him through the glass. If he could've blocked it, logic suggests he would have.

The long-haired Asian engaged him and Blade didn't get a single hit in.

Are they both better and faster fighters than Blade on average? No, I never ONCE said they are. I said they WERE faster in specific exchanges.

Why? Because this proves that even the lowest or youngest of henchmen and women can get to Blade with speed. It isn't just a trait of overlords or pure-bloods.

Now I'm a woman beater? Dude, you're not in the least shamed about how far you've fallen? Really?

-AC No, NOW I agree with you, durh. When you type shit like this:

She was faster than him, she dazzled him with speed, it's all there.

-AC It says otherwise.

Ms.Marvel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FayOQOfkM

honestly i think that there he just underestimated her and was utterly shocked that she could even move that fast and was trying to kill him. i dont think she's just plain old faster then him though.

Alpha Centauri
It doesn't say otherwise, RJ. Because the part you said you agree with is no different. I just said in one line what I said in that quote.

I was forced to elaborate because you ballsed up the reading part. That's not my fault.

honestly i think that there he just underestimated her and was utterly shocked that she could even move that fast and was trying to kill him. i dont think she's just plain old faster then him though.

I never said she was overall faster.

In that particular exchange, as proven in the video, she was reacting and attacking faster than Blade could defend himself. He saw her, he had time and began to block her kicks.

She WAS, at that point, too fast for him.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Nah, what I said.

Alpha Centauri
Now you're even using his phrases. My word, it's bad. Up until now I maintained a little that it was all a joke. Now I know it's a borderlined symbiotic paradigm.

Regardless, no. Wrong again. I'll say it slow, your eyes must be losing their touch in your old age.

You said you agreed with one part, but that the quoted line "says different". It doesn't, fact. Inarguable fact. It does, actually, state what you said you agreed with, just in fewer words. I elaborated on it, and then you agreed.

So it doesn't say otherwise, you read it otherwise.

Anything else, or are you going to salvage what little dignity you have left?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Funny thing, I had an eye exam the other day, the optometrist said my vision, over the last 5 years, has actually gotten better. Weird, man.

Robtard
Probably miss diagnosed it as worse 5 years ago. It's happened to me.

Rogue Jedi
Dunno. I put on my glasses from 8ish years ago, and they seemed too strong. The optometrist says these things do happen.

Alpha Centauri
Are you actually saying this embarrassment occured because you never had your glasses on?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I am saying that you said something a certain way, I misread what you meant, then you clarified, and that now all is well.

Alpha Centauri
It was more like; you misread something because grammar's not a strong suite, I ELABORATED, you still said it was a flawed statement, I clarified, you conceded.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Nah, what I said.

Also, "Suite" is a type of hotel room. Grammar indeed.

Alpha Centauri
Nah, what I said.

Also, "Suite" is a type of hotel room. Grammar indeed.

You gain a point for pointing out a word spelled wrong by one letter (More on that later), but I have to immediately snatch it away. You see, that's not a grammar error, sweetie. It's a spelling error. The two are different, hence why you learn Spelling and Grammar at school. Well, I say "you", but I can see that's not applicable here.

I must admit, for someone lacking in the ability to excel at anything good, being able to fail on so many other levels must give you a bit of joy. That itself is an odd trait to possess, huh? One who excels at failing.

Besides, it was a parapraxis, I was browsing hotel suites for an upcoming trip to Texas (How's that for coincidence?) and type the wrong word.

I'd ask if you know what a parapraxis is, but then that'd be just as much an exercise in futility as this post probably was, given that you WILL definitely reply with either a YouTube vid, a pic/smilie, a quote or an immature remark. Still, now you know what to expect when you cockily try to get one over on someone without using Failcheck before posting.

I'll give you the point back for the guts to say something to me, though.

Also, if you're going to repeat your boy's phrases, I do suggest you do so liberally, so as not to convince me you've actually merged into the same organism.

Now, you have a GREAT day and thank you for being a man and conceding that I was right earlier.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, you never ramble. How silly of me to ever say that you ramble.

You know, it's your tendency to ramble that probably led to some of the confusion. That, and when you literally posted "She's faster than Blade."

Just saying.

There's no concession on my part, there's only "Oh, even though you said She's faster than Blade, you meant 'She surprised him at that moment, she was NOT faster than him in general"

I don't get why you are making such a big deal out of this. People misunderstand others posts here all the time. The poster jokingly calls them a dumbass when they understand, and life goes on. Why the soap opera?

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, you never ramble. How silly of me to ever say that you ramble.

You know, it's your tendency to ramble that probably led to some of the confusion. That, and when you literally posted "She's faster than Blade."

Just saying.

There's no concession on my part, there's only "Oh, even though you said She's faster than Blade, you meant 'She surprised him at that moment, she was NOT faster than him in general"

I don't get why you are making such a big deal out of this. People misunderstand others posts here all the time. The poster jokingly calls them a dumbass when they understand, and life goes on. Why the soap opera?

1. Again, rambling suggests aimless and nonsensical tangents. None of my posts have been such. So no, I'm not rambling, nor do I ramble.

2. I never said "She's faster than Blade.", the apostrophe would mean that "She's" means "She is". I never said "She IS", I said "She WAS", refering to that past, singular instance. You even said "You realise you're saying she IS faster than Blade, right?", and I denied/clarified. Obviously that didn't sink into your rather cavernous mindspace.

I proved that she WAS with factual evidence. Not once did I say she IS, on average and overall, faster than Blade.

I never once said she's faster than him. I've had to clarify this for you about four times now because you have an immeasurably bad grasp of past tenses.

You are continually misquoting me and putting things in my posts that were never there. There is a small, but very important difference between saying "She was..." in context and "She is...".

Thus, there was a concession. Once I clarified and elaborated on what I said, you agreed with me and stated that you agreed with me. I said, originally, that she WAS faster than him in the context of that fight. Obviously and explictly that was what I meant, I said so, I proved so with video.

You didn't grasp that so I had to bring out the colouring pad and crayons. After clarifying that what I meant was that she's not faster in general, but she was in that moment of the fight, you agreed with me.

Additionally, I literally just scanned every one of the posts I've made regarding the girl, just to be sure. I never ONCE said "She IS faster than Blade.". Now, you claimed that I LITERALLY said that, and I did not. So you now owe me a concession or an apology. One of the two.

"Is" and "Was" make the statement out to mean two different things. I used the latter, not the former, and that's what you can't grasp, which is why you're having such a drastically hard time here. So no, there's no "You said she's faster when you meant she surprised him.", no. Not at all.

So, do me a favour, ok? Stop putting things in my posts that aren't there and stop insisting that my posts have different meaning so that you can get away with conceding to my point.

Oh, and before you say it, no...there's no rambling. Nothing in my post was aimless or nonsensical. Everything pertained to a clear and current topic of discussion. Of course, I expect nothing less than immaturity out of you in your reply, if can even stomach admitting the flaws in your posts, which you can't.

So, if you're quite done (And you absolutely are), we can agree that Team Blade quite obviously loses this fight.

-AC

Ushgarak
For God's sake, cut it out, both of you. This is pitiful.

Rogue Jedi
Done, ignore list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.