Pre-Crisis Martian Manhunter vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Can the hammer bros take down the Martian?

carver9
Beta Ray Bill solos.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by carver9
Beta Ray Bill solos.

pc MM is not to far from pc supes in strength and speed. BILL doesnt solo, the team loses for the most part

carver9
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
pc MM is not to far from pc supes in strength and speed. BILL doesnt solo, the team loses for the most part

PreCrisis MM was MUCH more vulnerable to fire than he is now and strength wise, what level do you put the Martian at, planet busting?

Prep-Man
LOL!

Blanket
A fire starts out a block away, MM is defeated.

Lord_Talron
thor says "verily, i have eaten what is called a cheesy bean burrito, hark, bill, have you seen my lighter by any chance?"

its all over from there

Prep-Man
Fire was a weak point, but it's not like he can't work around it.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Fire was a weak point, but it's not like he can't work around it.

I have seen PLENTY of times where MM fell to his knees at the sight of fire (precrisis).

Prep-Man
How would they know his weakness? Theyd be knocked out before than. And he has worked around it, so it's possible.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How would they know his weakness? Theyd be knocked out before than. And he has worked around it, so it's possible.

Why would you make a thread if you think MM can knock them out easily?

By the way, I still think Beta Ray Bill can solo going by his output of power, versatility, and his planet busting strength.

Johnny Sorrow
Martian Manhunter. Thor and BRB are not resistant to TP and MM can mindrape them while intangible. They don't have cosmic awareness, so it's not like they'll magically know that he has a psychological fear of fire.

dmills
Team.

JakeTheBank
Actually, Thor is resistant to mental influence. And Mjolnir can detect and effect intangible beings as well.

amnesia

Because prep man hates Thor big grin

-Pr-

By the way, I still think Beta Ray Bill can solo going by his output of power, versatility, and his planet busting strength.

current j'onn could bust a planet strength wise. if pre crisis is stronger, then it stands to reason he could too.

Wei Phoenix

Why have you brought up Superman vs Goku when you believe Goku wins.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Actually, Thor is resistant to mental influence. And Mjolnir can detect and effect intangible beings as well.

Resistance via willpower or mental defenses or nature? Martian Manhunter is significantly more powerful with TP than most people in Marvel, challenged by the likes of Moondragon and such.

amnesia
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Resistance via willpower or mental defenses or nature? Martian Manhunter is significantly more powerful with TP than most people in Marvel, challenged by the likes of Moondragon and such.

Moondragon had the spirit gem or whatever stick out tongue

dahood
Pre-Crisis Martian Manhunter shit stomps them

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

Off the top of my head, Thor has resisted the mental influence of people like Loki and Morgana Le Fay, and has done pretty well against telepathy and other mental based attacks. His willpower is pretty strong, and Mjolnir can and has been used to dispel illusions and other falsehoods.

Also, any specific feats of J'onn, Pre or Post Crisis, that place him as being significantly more powerful than other psychics in Marvel?

dahood
Off the top of my head, Thor has resisted the mental influence of people like Loki and Morgana Le Fay, and has done pretty well against telepathy and other mental based attacks. His willpower is pretty strong, and Mjolnir can and has been used to dispel illusions and other falsehoods.

Also, any specific feats of J'onn, Pre or Post Crisis, that place him as being significantly more powerful than other psychics in Marvel?

oh here is the thor wanker #2 right after rage ... i guess only thor fanboys cant understand that pre crisis MM will punch both beta ray bill and specially current thor out of there socks current thor is a nobody and even if we take classic thor he will still lose

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by dahood
oh here is the thor wanker #2 right after rage ... i guess only thor fanboys cant understand that pre crisis MM will punch both beta ray bill and specially current thor out of there socks current thor is a nobody and even if we take classic thor he will still lose

WTF?

Oh, yeah, you're that one douche who keeps coming back to KMC after being banned over and over again. How's it going, man?

And if you, y'know, actually read my posts, not once did I say that Thor and BRB win this. I merely stated that, yes, Thor does boast resistance to mental influence and telepathy. And I also asked for feats PC MM's telepathy which apparently makes him > Marvel's telepaths.

Forgive if I see the words "Pre-Crisis" and don't automatically go "OMGZ it's deh most broken character evar!1!!1" without seeing some proof first hand.

dahood
WTF?

Oh, yeah, you're that one douche who keeps coming back to KMC after being banned over and over again. How's it going, man?

And if you, y'know, actually read my posts, not once did I say that Thor and BRB win this. I merely stated that, yes, Thor does boast resistance to mental influence and telepathy. And I also asked for feats PC MM's telepathy which apparently makes him > Marvel's telepaths.

Forgive if I see the words "Pre-Crisis" and don't automatically go "OMGZ it's deh most broken character evar!1!!1" without seeing some proof first hand.

nigga please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warlord
nigga please roll eyes (sarcastic)

you should start those hip hop songs you post...it's about time

dahood
Originally posted by Warlord
you should start those hip hop songs you post...it's about time

wana go first?

Warlord
wana go first?

I don't know any rap songs

amnesia
Originally posted by Warlord
I don't know any rap songs thumb up rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.