Etrigan vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
Hellfire vs Astro Force

Pure brute force vs. brute force.

Who you think would win?

Fight could go on infinite.

Gecko4lif
1st goes to orion
The 2nd im feeling more inclined to go to etrigan

beast1234
orion

Prep-Man
Orion.

cdtm
I could sympathize with Thor fans to a point when it comes to most people thinking Thor's helpless without his hammer or has no real combat abilities, because as an Orion fan it's kind of the same thing.. Somewhat worse, to a point, just because Orion isn't as popular...

For example, there's a lot of good stuff in Simonsons run on Orion, including examples of Orion's fighting skills, super speed (Including a bullet catch while blind), and he even has an equivalent to Thor's omni direction god blast. And than there's stuff in Byrne's work, like Orion handling a bloodlusted Superman who believed he was Darkseid's son with relative ease, outright taking out Supes in Superman: Confidential with a single Astro Force attack, taking out Kalibak, Mantis, and Superman at the same time with an Astro Force carpet bombing run in Death of the New Gods, outputting so much energy in his final charge against Infinity Man that even Superman was awed...

I could go on, but I guess scans talk louder than words, so I'll see about digging some up..

Anyways, I'm backing Orion in this fight. Etrigan's very good, but Orion's better.

batdude123
Orion.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by cdtm
I could sympathize with Thor fans to a point when it comes to most people thinking Thor's helpless without his hammer or has no real combat abilities, because as an Orion fan it's kind of the same thing.. Somewhat worse, to a point, just because Orion isn't as popular...

For example, there's a lot of good stuff in Simonsons run on Orion, including examples of Orion's fighting skills, super speed (Including a bullet catch while blind), and he even has an equivalent to Thor's omni direction god blast. And than there's stuff in Byrne's work, like Orion handling a bloodlusted Superman who believed he was Darkseid's son with relative ease, outright taking out Supes in Superman: Confidential with a single Astro Force attack, taking out Kalibak, Mantis, and Superman at the same time with an Astro Force carpet bombing run in Death of the New Gods, outputting so much energy in his final charge against Infinity Man that even Superman was awed...

I could go on, but I guess scans talk louder than words, so I'll see about digging some up..

Anyways, I'm backing Orion in this fight. Etrigan's very good, but Orion's better.

Agreed

Johnny Sorrow

thumb up

WickedDynamite

Well, keep in mind that both Etrigan and Orion are part of the Cinque of Cosmic Power:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3921/1133927cosmicodysseytpb.jpg

guy222
orion

amnesia
Orion's astro harness makes him the very definition of anti-cool. So Etrigan.

(Just kidding, orion 10/10, although astro harness is still dumb looking)

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia

He's a product of a different time, and got virtually no redesigns.

It'd be like putting Luke Cage in his old outfit today. stick out tongue

Spire
Orion.

Philosophía
Orion beats his ass, hard.

quanchi112
Orion wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by amnesia

aww come on. Orion's astro harness is teh coool. i just wish they took out his underwear design. for some reason the underwear thing does not suit him. it may be the color combination of his get up. but yeah... Orion wins cause of teh astro harness.

7/10

WickedDynamite
I think it would quite comical to see Etrigan tease Orion....hahaha....Etrigan mischief vs Orion bad temper...lolz!

Juntai
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Well, keep in mind that both Etrigan and Orion are part of the Cinque of Cosmic Power:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3921/1133927cosmicodysseytpb.jpg All Kirby's characters... cept fate.

psycho gundam
darkseid's wearing a mini skirt and hooker boots

Prep-Man
Yeah, he's pretty scandalous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.