Hawkman & friends vs. Iron man & crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Hawkman has his mace.

Hawkman
Vixen
Red Tornado
Donna Troy

vs.

Iron Man
Storm
Vision
Rogue (Classic)

Warlord
Team Ironman

Q99
Lesse... Donna can hit the hardest of anyone on the table, but Vixen and Hawkman are something of weak links. Team IM takes it.

BruceSkywalker
Team Iron Man

-Pr-
Team DC. They just have more to them, i think.

Warlord
if it's not the uber version of Vixen, I don't see her and Hawkman offering much to their team

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
if it's not the uber version of Vixen, I don't see her and Hawkman offering much to their team

they've still got donna and reddy, though.

Warlord
agreed... both of them are powerful but the other 2 lack in power while the marvel members are more or less in the same, high power levels.
IMO donna and red cannot win this

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
agreed... both of them are powerful but the other 2 lack in power while the marvel members are more or less in the same, high power levels.
IMO donna and red cannot win this

Hawkman has gone up against some pretty impressive people. Same with Vixen (even in non uber form).

I see Iron Man as being their biggest hurdle, but if they can put him down, the rest would fall i think.

Warlord
IMO a non jobing Vision (remembering the old days...roll eyes (sarcastic) ) would be their biggest problem. and they have to take rogue down really quickly if they want to have some chances. I can think of scenarios that DC wins this but IMO marvel team has more options to go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.