Darkseid (SFF) VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer

Darkseid Soul Fire Formula Vs Galactus

Galactus can not use Ultimate Nullifier

AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus 6/10

cdtm
Originally posted by danielgamer

Isn't the SFF what let Darkseid match The Source?

That should put him a good deal above Big G.

galactusischere
Galactus can't win.

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus wins.

How? Darkseid was on par with The Source, and he's as far above Galactus in terms of cosmic hierarchy and power levels as Eternity and Death are.

dahood

dahood

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by danielgamer

Fight would be better if you gave Galactus the UN.

Warlord

dahood

quanchi112

WhiteWitchKing
How does Galactus not win?

Because he wasn't even getting the better of Tenebrous. Darkseid fought on an equal footing with the Source itself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Because he wasn't even getting the better of Tenebrous. Darkseid fought on an equal footing with the Source itself. Because he was caught off guard and he also fought against aegis. I saw nothing from darkseid to suggest he was more powerful than Galactus.

WhiteWitchKing
Because he was caught off guard and he also fought against aegis. I saw nothing from darkseid to suggest he was more powerful than Galactus.

Except kicking the Source around and trapping it. Galactus had trouble with Tenebrous. Caught off guard? LOL. Please. And Aegis came later to end it. He couldn't beat Tenebrous himself. He couldn't even beat Agamotto.

quanchi112
Except kicking the Source around and trapping it. Galactus had trouble with Tenebrous. Caught off guard? LOL. Please. And Aegis came later to end it. He couldn't beat Tenebrous himself. He couldn't even beat Agamotto. The Source ended up defeating him. Darkseid was very clever in how to beat the Source but one Superman distraction is all the Source needed to capitalize.

Yes, he was caught off surprise and that was the only reason he was defeated. And? Darkseid failed to beat the Source through a lot of prep to I might add.

WickedDynamite
DSFTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
DSFTW Based on?

WhiteWitchKing
The Source ended up defeating him. Darkseid was very clever in how to beat the Source but one Superman distraction is all the Source needed to capitalize.

Yes, he was caught off surprise and that was the only reason he was defeated. And? Darkseid failed to beat the Source through a lot of prep to I might add.

Darkseid binds Galactus the way he did to the Source. Now what?

SF Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Darkseid binds Galactus the way he did to the Source. Now what?

SF Darkseid wins. That won't work against Galactus.

Tattoos N Scars
That won't work against Galactus.

Why not?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Why not? What are you basing this off of? Darkseid knew how to handle the Source specifically and he still failed.

Tattoos N Scars
What are you basing this off of? Darkseid knew how to handle the Source specifically and he still failed.

No, that's not what I meant. What is your reason Galactus wouldn't be affected by Darkseid? Why couldn't Darkseid bind Galactus?

WhiteWitchKing

Why not? Your argument is ridiculously stupid. It binded the Source. Unless you think Galactus is more powerful than the Source.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
No, that's not what I meant. What is your reason Galactus wouldn't be affected by Darkseid? Why couldn't Darkseid bind Galactus? Because he didn't prep for Galactus and their powers aren't linked.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Why not? Your argument is ridiculously stupid. It binded the Source. Unless you think Galactus is more powerful than the Source. Are their powers linked? Did the Source stay trapped?

WhiteWitchKing
Because he didn't prep for Galactus and their powers aren't linked. Are their powers linked? Did the Source stay trapped?

lol. wTF? In other words, you have no argument. Thanks for supporting my argument. SF Darkseid stomps Galactus.

The Source is greater than Galactus, so that really doesn't matter.

Omega Vision
Because you say so, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

galactusischere
Except kicking the Source around and trapping it. Galactus had trouble with Tenebrous. Caught off guard? LOL. Please. And Aegis came later to end it. He couldn't beat Tenebrous himself. He couldn't even beat Agamotto.

Galactus wasn't exactly well-fed when he fought Tenebrous.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus wasn't exactly well-fed when he fought Tenebrous.

You have on panel proof he didn't?

galactusischere
This is based on loose memory, but wasn't Galactus about to feed when Tenebrous, Aegis, and Thanos ambushed him?

WhiteWitchKing
This is based on loose memory, but wasn't Galactus about to feed when Tenebrous, Aegis, and Thanos ambushed him?

No.

Galan007
Darkseid. Easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid. Easily.
But...but Galactus! mad

dur

galactusischere
No.

Let me check...

Blanket
but one Superman distraction is all the Source needed to capitalize.

Yes, he was caught off surprise and that was the only reason he was defeated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Because you say so, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) What leads you to believe he could?

lol. wTF? In other words, you have no argument. Thanks for supporting my argument. SF Darkseid stomps Galactus.

The Source is greater than Galactus, so that really doesn't matter. Wrong. Ds took steps in order to take away his own power from the Source so how is he taking away Galactus' power?

You have on panel proof he didn't? What proof do you have he was?Originally posted by Blanket
... Speechless, eh? Darkseid was defeated despite onesided prep and one insignificant being buying the Source a moment to act. Galactus was beaten in combat by two foes who caught him unaware.

Omega Vision
What leads you to believe he could?

Because he was able to gain the upper hand on a being way above Galactus.

quanchi112
Because he was able to gain the upper hand on a being way above Galactus. Because he tapped into that beings power. He isn't tapping into Galactus' power here making it a completely different scenario.

Omega Vision
Because he tapped into that beings power. He isn't tapping into Galactus' power here making it a completely different scenario.
Are you dense? His power wasn't from the Source (not directly anyhow, though he was trying to take the Source's power anyway) it was from the synergy of all the New Gods combined in one.

galactusischere
Galactus was indeed ambushed by big T&A. IDK if Galactus was about to feed or not. Took me a long time to find the comic, and the first scene with them was their fight with Galactus, no talking or whatever.

quanchi112
Are you dense? His power wasn't from the Source (not directly anyhow, though he was trying to take the Source's power anyway) it was from the synergy of all the New Gods combined in one. It was from both iirc. He tapped into the Source's power and then Orion was free to tap into the same source to fight him off.

Omega Vision
It was from both iirc. He tapped into the Source's power and then Orion was free to tap into the same source to fight him off.
Which really doesn't matter since the SF+New Gods power on its own was shown to be in a League beyond Galactus's.

quanchi112
Which really doesn't matter since the SF+New Gods power on its own was shown to be in a League beyond Galactus's. How so? What did he do to prove this?

Omega Vision
How so? What did he do to prove this?
Trapping the Source. no expression

quanchi112
Trapping the Source. no expression Did he stay trapped? laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Did he stay trapped? laughing out loud
Does it matter? Galactus could never hope to replicate such a feat.

quanchi112
Does it matter? Galactus could never hope to replicate such a feat. Why not? All he has to do is pull out his un and whammo.

Omega Vision
Why not? All he has to do is pull out his un and whammo.
Galactus doesn't have the UN here so that's moot.

quanchi112
Galactus doesn't have the UN here so that's moot. Darkseid doesn't have prep so your whole point has been moot from the beginning.

Omega Vision
Darkseid doesn't have prep so your whole point has been moot from the beginning.
SFF DS is a DS post prep, its Darkseid after his prep strategy was completed, from best I can tell this is essentially a scenario where Galactus is put in the Source's place. And with that in mind (and no distraction from Superman) Galactus really stands no chance.

quanchi112
SFF DS is a DS post prep, its Darkseid after his prep strategy was completed, from best I can tell this is essentially a scenario where Galactus is put in the Source's place. And with that in mind (and no distraction from Superman) Galactus really stands no chance. He failed to beat the Source, affected dimensions, blew up ten miles of space, and crushed Superman. What did he do that even warrants this discussion?

Omega Vision
He failed to beat the Source
So would Galactus. Much more spectacularly as well. Anyone who can restrain a Nigh-Omnipotent against His will is above Galactus's weight class.

quanchi112
So would Galactus. Much more spectacularly as well. Anyone who can restrain a Nigh-Omnipotent against His will is above Galactus's weight class. Lot's of beings are nigh omnipotent. That's also another debate at hand. If Galactus prepped for the Source he'd win with one blast from the un.

TheTyrant
So would Galactus. Much more spectacularly as well. Anyone who can restrain a Nigh-Omnipotent against His will is above Galactus's weight class.

Galactus has been referred to as a nigh omnipotent being a couple of times.

Omega Vision
Lot's of beings are nigh omnipotent. That's also another debate at hand. If Galactus prepped for the Source he'd win with one blast from the un.
You're missing the point. Prep is besides the point since this version of Darkseid starts off with the powers he used to subdue the Source.
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus has been referred to as a nigh omnipotent being a couple of times.
Source has a MUCH better claim though.

quanchi112
You're missing the point. Prep is besides the point since this version of Darkseid starts off with the powers he used to subdue the Source.

Source has a MUCH better claim though. Which the Source later escaped. He also had prep and that's the only reason he was able to subdue the Source.

Being nigh omnipotent means nothing anyways.

Omega Vision
Which the Source later escaped. He also had prep and that's the only reason he was able to subdue the Source.

Being nigh omnipotent means nothing anyways.
His prep amounted to taking the SFF and gaining enough power to subdue the Source. That's assumed parameters here.

quanchi112
His prep amounted to taking the SFF and gaining enough power to subdue the Source. That's assumed parameters here. If he had the power to keep him subdued he would have stayed subdued. He prepped to close him in and one moment there when his attention was diverted he lost.

Omega Vision
If he had the power to keep him subdued he would have stayed subdued. He prepped to close him in and one moment there when his attention was diverted he lost.
Alright. And? Galactus couldn't subdue the Source for a single second, let alone enough time to give a speech or two.

quanchi112
Alright. And? Galactus couldn't subdue the Source for a single second, let alone enough time to give a speech or two. Galactus doesn't have onesided prep. Gaalctus could defeat him with prep. I also think Galactus could hold his own against the Source anyways.

TheTyrant
Debating in circles is always fun!!

Omega Vision
I also think Galactus could hold his own against the Source anyways.
You'd be wrong.

quanchi112
You'd be wrong. How so? What has the Source done to warrant your opinion?

Omega Vision
How so? What has the Source done to warrant your opinion?
When Spectre fused with it he in effect became God.

quanchi112
When Spectre fused with it he in effect became God. So when another being merged with it? This is your proof? Where is your proof of the Source on his own.

Omega Vision
So when another being merged with it? This is your proof? Where is your proof of the Source on his own.
I'm saying that the Spectre merged with the Source and discovered power far beyond his own.

cdtm
Are you dense? His power wasn't from the Source (not directly anyhow, though he was trying to take the Source's power anyway) it was from the synergy of all the New Gods combined in one.

And besides, even if it was from The Source and only the source, isn't the point of this fight to have Darkseid with the same power levels as his peak, against Galactus?

It's not a scenerio match, it's a "Pit these two characters against each other, and presume they're at X level of power".

Omega Vision
Originally posted by cdtm
And besides, even if it was from The Source and only the source, isn't the point of this fight to have Darkseid with the same power levels as his peak, against Galactus?

It's not a scenerio match, it's a "Pit these two characters against each other, and presume they're at X level of power".
He knows G is< SFF DS but he can't stand to admit DS wins so he tries to weasel his way out by acting like DS needs prep in this situation to attain the power he already has.

WhiteWitchKing
Galactus was indeed ambushed by big T&A. IDK if Galactus was about to feed or not. Took me a long time to find the comic, and the first scene with them was their fight with Galactus, no talking or whatever.

So? Them not talking in a fight equates to them being surprised? Is that your argument? They weren't talking because Extirpia is recalling the fight she saw and narrating the fight. Galactus had already been captured when Extirpia told Starlord and Nova.

Galactus doesn't have onesided prep. Gaalctus could defeat him with prep. I also think Galactus could hold his own against the Source anyways.

Of course, Galactus doesn't have prep. It says Soulfire Darkseid Vs. Galactus in the first post. Do you have a reading comprehension? Darkseid has taken the Soulfire formula already. Galactus doesn't have prep. Whether Galactus has prep against the Source or not doesn't matter because that's not who he's fighting here.

No. Galactus couldn't beat Agamotto or Tenebrous. He isn't beating SF Darkseid. Remember, Galactus got rocked by Thanos.

So when another being merged with it? This is your proof? Where is your proof of the Source on his own.

So your point is that you're dense right? Well, the entire board already knows this.

TheTyrant
Thanos didn't hurt Galactus.
Galactus had defeated T&A before.
Agamotto got lucky, Galactus didn't start to devour his realm.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos didn't hurt Galactus.

Not really of course. But Quanchi loves to use that feat in favor of Thanos. Just using it against Quanchi here.

But we don't know how. He could've had tons of prep. We do know T&A are Galactus' equals and proved it on panel.

Agamotto isn't Mephisto. Strange even admitted Galactus didn't know what he was getting into and that he was in danger. Galactus wasn't beating Agamotto. Devouring a realm if he could would be the only way he'd win because he was only able to stalemate Agamotto.

quanchi112
I'm saying that the Spectre merged with the Source and discovered power far beyond his own. You are using another being entirely to justify the Source's power. I guess you can't even tell me what the Source has done on his own to justify such claims.

So? Them not talking in a fight equates to them being surprised? Is that your argument? They weren't talking because Extirpia is recalling the fight she saw and narrating the fight. Galactus had already been captured when Extirpia told Starlord and Nova.

Of course, Galactus doesn't have prep. It says Soulfire Darkseid Vs. Galactus in the first post. Do you have a reading comprehension? Darkseid has taken the Soulfire formula already. Galactus doesn't have prep. Whether Galactus has prep against the Source or not doesn't matter because that's not who he's fighting here.

No. Galactus couldn't beat Agamotto or Tenebrous. He isn't beating SF Darkseid. Remember, Galactus got rocked by Thanos.

So your point is that you're dense right? Well, the entire board already knows this. Prep is very important to why Darkseid did what he did. It caught the Source completely off guard that's why the entire event happened. I mean please it's stated plain as day.

Galactus has beaten them before and like I said he was caught unaware by them the second time around. His herald later dealt with them after Galactus was freed. What does not beating Agamotto have to do with anything? Really?

Me dense? Surely you jest. The point is when asked about the Source's proof he gave me an example of the Source merged with someone else really powerful meaning it's irrelevant.

Also Thanos showed how much power he gained not that he could defeat Galactus. It's funny that you talk about my reading comprehension and then spew forth this ignorance.

Not really of course. But Quanchi loves to use that feat in favor of Thanos. Just using it against Quanchi here.

But we don't know how. He could've had tons of prep. We do know T&A are Galactus' equals and proved it on panel.

Agamotto isn't Mephisto. Strange even admitted Galactus didn't know what he was getting into and that he was in danger. Galactus wasn't beating Agamotto. Devouring a realm if he could would be the only way he'd win because he was only able to stalemate Agamotto. I don't apply bias to any feat. It is what it is whereas I didn't misrepresent anything while you just were caught.

cdtm

Me dense? Surely you jest. The point is when asked about the Source's proof he gave me an example of the Source merged with someone else really powerful meaning it's irrelevant.

It's a little more complicated than that...

Basically, The Spectre was searching God, who disappeared from the gates of heaven. This was at the end of Ostranders Spectre run, and was basically a lesson in theology.

Spectre insisted to other Pantheons and cosmics of different religions that his was the one, true supreme being. But the other gods believe a supreme being can take any aspect, and even be several aspects, and that ALL of the creation myths can be correct at the SAME TIME.

The Source could simply be an aspect of The Presence, or The Presence can be part of other creation myths..

So, Spectre went into The Source Wall himself, and the hand of the source wrote to him, telling him where to go next on his mission. But that wasn't good enough for The Spectre, who demanded The Source reveal what happened in Heaven and reveal it's true nature to him.

And The Source showed him it's true nature.. It either merged with him, or handed over it's power, and Spectre found himself containing the sum of creation.. He could feel "everything", see "everything". Feel the first moment of the Big Bang, feel the universe growing, count each individual atom in the universe... It was overwhelming, even to him. And he even could have destroyed all life, to stop evil once and for all by extinguishing even the possibility of committing evil acts, if not for Corrigan stopping him.

WhiteWitchKing
You are using another being entirely to justify the Source's power. I guess you can't even tell me what the Source has done on his own to justify such claims.

Prep is very important to why Darkseid did what he did. It caught the Source completely off guard that's why the entire event happened. I mean please it's stated plain as day.

No. They fought and then he binded him. The Source couldn't beat Darkseid in a fight. It needed a distraction.

Proof? I have the books. So why are you acting as if you know something I don't? Like I said you're dense. Show scans or shut up. You sound like Galacticstorm going around in circles. Caught off guard my butt.

That he couldn't beat Agamotto, a being below the Source in power.

It's the Source. If you don't know about the Source, how is that my problem? What next? You're going to say Galactus can beat the Presence as well?

LMAO. You're as much of a fanboy as Galacticstorm and Nvr. Let's not pretend you're not.

quanchi112
It's a little more complicated than that...

Basically, The Spectre was searching God, who disappeared from the gates of heaven. This was at the end of Ostranders Spectre run, and was basically a lesson in theology.

Spectre insisted to other Pantheons and cosmics of different religions that his was the one, true supreme being. But the other gods believe a supreme being can take any aspect, and even be several aspects, and that ALL of the creation myths can be correct at the SAME TIME.

The Source could simply be an aspect of The Presence, or The Presence can be part of other creation myths..

So, Spectre went into The Source Wall himself, and the hand of the source wrote to him, telling him where to go next on his mission. But that wasn't good enough for The Spectre, who demanded The Source reveal what happened in Heaven and reveal it's true nature to him.

And The Source showed him it's true nature.. It either merged with him, or handed over it's power, and Spectre found himself containing the sum of creation.. He could feel "everything", see "everything". Feel the first moment of the Big Bang, feel the universe growing, count each individual atom in the universe... It was overwhelming, even to him. And he even could have destroyed all life, to stop evil once and for all by extinguishing even the possibility of committing evil acts, if not for Corrigan stopping him. We've seen the Source and he isn't the presence nor is he a being merged with the Spectre so I fail to see the point of this example.

No. They fought and then he binded him. The Source couldn't beat Darkseid in a fight. It needed a distraction.

Proof? I have the books. So why are you acting as if you know something I don't? Like I said you're dense. Show scans or shut up. You sound like Galacticstorm going around in circles. Caught off guard my butt.

That he couldn't beat Agamotto, a being below the Source in power.

It's the Source. If you don't know about the Source, how is that my problem? What next? You're going to say Galactus can beat the Presence as well?

LMAO. You're as much of a fanboy as Galacticstorm and Nvr. Let's not pretend you're not. Because the fact darkseid prepped against him.

I could care less about you saying I am dense. You are someone who is practically invisible on this board so I feel for you.

So are you saying Galactus was aware they were going to attack him?

How is the Source greater in power? That's like saying Thor cannot beat herc even though based on his power showings we know he can kill him quite easily when he brings his best. Galactus wins if he brings his best.

The Source isn't the presence nor is it supreme. We saw Darkseid amp himself and prep to specifically counter the Source. I don't see darkseid being anything more than a gnat to the presence even with prep.

Listen don't bash other members who aren't here to defend themselves poster who doesn't stand out at all. If you continue to misrepresent scans in your side's favor that makes you biased. I am not.

WhiteWitchKing
We've seen the Source and he isn't the presence nor is he a being merged with the Spectre so I fail to see the point of this example.

Because the fact darkseid prepped against him.

Of course he prepped. He took the SF formula and trapped the Source during their fight. This is that same Darkseid against Galactus. You do have a reading comprehension. LOL.

Yup, how can I compare to the forum troll? You're the biggest attention whore in this board. Sometimes I think you intentionally troll with your stupid nonsense to have board members talk to you. And I don't need your pity because your annoyance is already over bearing. Thus I don't need anything from you.

He wasn't? I could've sworn he was the one to trap them. And the third issue of Silver Surfer, Galactus spent atleast two pages briefing Surfer on the two escape and how he can feel them and that's why he enlisted Surfer. But you want to argue Galactus wasn't aware? LMAO

LOL. The Source' other half, the Anti-Life Entity was powerful enough to destroy a universe. Galactus needs his best days to destroy a universe. Even in annihilation, it's his death that would unleash this kind of power. So unless he plans on killing himself, he isn't even a match for half of the Source. His great fights had him struggling against Tyrant and Tenebrous.

One half of the Source is far more powerful than Galactus so I don't see why you're going around in circles. LOL. And thank goodness, Galactus isn't the Presence, the Source, or the Anti-Life Entity. He's simply below them.

LOL. You act as if you give a sh!t about either of these posters. You're here and defending isn't what you're doing. I see a lot whining though.

Misrepresent what scan? What scan did you provide? There's not even one scan in this thread. LMAO. Secondly, SF Darkseid fought and trapped the Source and yet you go in circles about nonsense that has nothing to do with this fight. Thirdly, you're the one to try and pass off Galactus being unaware of T&A when there's on panel statements that he was prepping to fight them even before they made that deal with Thanos.

SF Darkseid 11/10

quanchi112
Of course he prepped. He took the SF formula and trapped the Source during their fight. This is that same Darkseid against Galactus. You do have a reading comprehension. LOL.

Yup, how can I compare to the forum troll? You're the biggest attention whore in this board. Sometimes I think you intentionally troll with your stupid nonsense to have board members talk to you. And I don't need your pity because your annoyance is already over bearing. Thus I don't need anything from you.

He wasn't? I could've sworn he was the one to trap them. And the third issue of Silver Surfer, Galactus spent atleast two pages briefing Surfer on the two escape and how he can feel them and that's why he enlisted Surfer. But you want to argue Galactus wasn't aware? LMAO

LOL. The Source' other half, the Anti-Life Entity was powerful enough to destroy a universe. Galactus needs his best days to destroy a universe. Even in annihilation, it's his death that would unleash this kind of power. So unless he plans on killing himself, he isn't even a match for half of the Source. His great fights had him struggling against Tyrant and Tenebrous.

One half of the Source is far more powerful than Galactus so I don't see why you're going around in circles. LOL. And thank goodness, Galactus isn't the Presence, the Source, or the Anti-Life Entity. He's simply below them.

LOL. You act as if you give a sh!t about either of these posters. You're here and defending isn't what you're doing. I see a lot whining though.

Misrepresent what scan? What scan did you provide? There's not even one scan in this thread. LMAO. Secondly, SF Darkseid fought and trapped the Source and yet you go in circles about nonsense that has nothing to do with this fight. Thirdly, you're the one to try and pass off Galactus being unaware of T&A when there's on panel statements that he was prepping to fight them even before they made that deal with Thanos.

SF Darkseid 11/10 Source freed himself from the trap on his own at the end of the arc. I guess you don't have a clue.

I make my own arguments and if I were here for attention which I am not why would you give me attention? The funny thing is you call me dense when you don't even know the difference between physically destroyed and ko'd.

I see since you want to dismiss the very obvious and continue to act like he wasn't cheapshotted and double teamed by two beings who were pretty much equal to Galactus in power then I have no choice but to put the scans up.

That's called a cheapshot which resulted in their victory.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Annihilation1-029.jpg

Galactus can use the un to destroy the multi with the press of a button so I fail to see your point here. You seem hell bent on ignoring Galactus' abilities and what not to prove a point. Galactus was defeated by two beings with equal power to him and by a cheapshot. Darkseid ran off by one equal in Orion tapping into the same power. Yeah, even in his own comic he didn't show anywhere near the power that Galactus has been shown capable of. Affecting other dimensions is something Odin can do and blowing up ten miles o fspace on apokolips doesn't come close to a weakened Galactus blowing up 3 plus star systems.

You have nothing. The facts like usual back me up.

How is one half of the Source more powerful than Galactus? Based on what? When does Galactus go around wanting to destroy the universe? really? Please go on.

You are the one making personal attacks and you need to relax. It's just comics and don't be a poor loser here. Put up or shut up.

Someone else called you out on the Thanoas blast and you even admitted you will say anything to try to get to me. Stick to the characters and use facts not statements or insults.

WhiteWitchKing
Source freed himself from the trap on his own at the end of the arc. I guess you don't have a clue.

Of course he managed to free himself after Darkseid was distracted, but I guess you're going ignore that.

LOL. You're just pissed because Oblivion got his ass handed to him by Iceman, while it take the embodiment of life to temporarily beat Nekron.

LMAO. When did I argued T&A kicked his ass? Go back and look through because my argument was that he only managed to stalemate Tenebrous. Therefore, how is he beating someone that manage to fight the Source and trap it?

LOL. That's not what you we're claiming. First off, what does that scan have to do with anything? Aegis tipped the balance because Tenebrous and Galactus were evenly matched. Your scan only backs up Galactus' claim that they're his equal because just one clear shot from Aegis took Galactus down. Secondly, here was your argument earlier.

So are you saying Galactus was aware they were going to attack him?

Galactus was aware of Tenebrous and still couldn't beat him in a fight. SF Darkseid is going to stomp him.

The UN isn't included in this fight and so yet again you prove your inability to read and understand.

So you agree with me than that Galactus only stalemated Tenebrous. LOL. Nowhere did I argue that Galactus lost to T&A.

Yup, Orion managed to tap into the same power Darkseid had. Galactus isn't Orion so he isn't going to defeat Darkseid the same way.

LOL. And neither was able to stalemate a supreme being like the Source. And during the IG, Odin got his bridge destroyed and couldn't go anywhere while Galactus got stomped even with assistance. They came nowhere near the remnant power of the Infinity Being so they aren't doing anything close to Darkseid.

LMAO. Coming from you? LMAO!!

When has he ever displayed power close to that? Even when fighting the IG, his power never came close to that. And as I recalled, he was leading the charge and still didn't show that kind of power. So thanks for playing. He doesn't do so because it's not at his disposal unless he kills himself or pulls out the UN.

I did put up, yet you still haven't shut up. LOL.

x_danny_x
what is this UN that you guys talk about Galactus having??

cdtm
Originally posted by x_danny_x
what is this UN that you guys talk about Galactus having??

Ultimate Nulliifier. A personal toy of Galactus, and it was the Deus Ex Mechanica that allowed the Fantastic Four to drive Galactus off the first time. Capable of basically erasing entire universes, or un-erasing them. Same for cosmics, abstracts, individuals...

x_danny_x
that some powerful stuff that UN. can anybody use it?

i dont think that is a fair toy to bring to a fight since there wont be much of fight to begin with

i mean if one weak individual can use something to erase the existence of another much stronger individual, then what is the purpose of fighting.

Nihilist
Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
Of course he managed to free himself after Darkseid was distracted, but I guess you're going ignore that.

LOL. You're just pissed because Oblivion got his ass handed to him by Iceman, while it take the embodiment of life to temporarily beat Nekron.

LMAO. When did I argued T&A kicked his ass? Go back and look through because my argument was that he only managed to stalemate Tenebrous. Therefore, how is he beating someone that manage to fight the Source and trap it?

LOL. That's not what you we're claiming. First off, what does that scan have to do with anything? Aegis tipped the balance because Tenebrous and Galactus were evenly matched. Your scan only backs up Galactus' claim that they're his equal because just one clear shot from Aegis took Galactus down. Secondly, here was your argument earlier.

Galactus was aware of Tenebrous and still couldn't beat him in a fight. SF Darkseid is going to stomp him.

The UN isn't included in this fight and so yet again you prove your inability to read and understand.

So you agree with me than that Galactus only stalemated Tenebrous. LOL. Nowhere did I argue that Galactus lost to T&A.

Yup, Orion managed to tap into the same power Darkseid had. Galactus isn't Orion so he isn't going to defeat Darkseid the same way.

LOL. And neither was able to stalemate a supreme being like the Source. And during the IG, Odin got his bridge destroyed and couldn't go anywhere while Galactus got stomped even with assistance. They came nowhere near the remnant power of the Infinity Being so they aren't doing anything close to Darkseid.

LMAO. Coming from you? LMAO!!

When has he ever displayed power close to that? Even when fighting the IG, his power never came close to that. And as I recalled, he was leading the charge and still didn't show that kind of power. So thanks for playing. He doesn't do so because it's not at his disposal unless he kills himself or pulls out the UN.

I did put up, yet you still haven't shut up. LOL. Then he really wasn't trapped. Talking to someone for moments and then destroying Darkseid's plans and what not shows us this.

This isn't Oblivion at his best. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself. Captain Atom anyone. It seems you don't know how we debate on kmc after all this time. When you understand the difference between ko'd and physically destroyed.

Galavctus held his own against a being with equal power and was defeated via cheapshot by another being with equal power. Darkseid ran off against someone being with equal power so this hurts your case all the more.

A blast to the head from someone wit equal power while fighting another equal isn't a bad showing at all. Darkseid couldn't stave off his son tapping into the same energies. That's kinda bad.

So you admit Orion ran off Darkseid while they were equals. What did darkseid actually do to demonstrate his power levels moreso than Odin has in the past for instance?

You haven't proven Darkseid is anywhere close to Galactus either. When we look at this showing you just assume things without proof and ignore the evidence. That's not how we debate over here.

I have a scan which called you out unless you think he was aware of her prior to her blast to the dome.

You misrepresented evidence left and right. You got served.

WhiteWitchKing
Then he really wasn't trapped. Talking to someone for moments and then destroying Darkseid's plans and what not shows us this.

Admitting that Superman stalled Darkseid long enough for Orion's soul to arrive shows us that the Source had assistance. You even admit Superman distracted Darkseid. The Orion arrives soul tapped in the same reserve as Darkseid. If the Source hadn't made such a contingency plan, he'd still be trapped. Galactus doesn't have such luxury, he's losing this fight.

LOL. Keep up your whining. Oblivion was defeated by Iceman. Atom>Iceman. LOL.

Darkseid ran off from someone with the same power as his and destined to kill him so I don't see your moot point. Galactus couldn't even beat Tenebrous. LOL. How is this hurting my case when either the Source or Orion is far superior in power than Tenebrous?

Moot points. LOL. But i'll wreck you anyways. Who ever says it's a bad showing? You just can't read can you? Off course Darkseid could, it says right there in the book that Orion gained such power because he is Darkseid's son. Seriously now if you have this much of a problem reading, should I even be debating with you? LOL.

What's your point here? Galactus is somehow going to tamp into the same power to save life? This is pretty much going to end up like that fight where Krona mugs him.

Yeah, they're equals and Orion is destined to kill him. What's this point of this? You just want to babble? Darkseid fought and trapped the Source. Odin was chained like a dog by the Dark Gods, mere insects in the cosmic hierarchy. When Odin fights off an abstract and captures it, then you an argument. Odin was a no show when Thanos gained the IG.

LMAO. Been here a lot longer than you noob. SF Darkseid wins. Nice try though, you having a reading problem is my fault. I've said enough to prove my point to everyone. You, on the other, are just dense.

I miss represent? You said he wasn't aware of "them". Maybe if you used proper grammar then we'd get some where. I guess in your world Aegis is somehow a "them".

quanchi112
Admitting that Superman stalled Darkseid long enough for Orion's soul to arrive shows us that the Source had assistance. You even admit Superman distracted Darkseid. The Orion arrives soul tapped in the same reserve as Darkseid. If the Source hadn't made such a contingency plan, he'd still be trapped. Galactus doesn't have such luxury, he's losing this fight.

LOL. Keep up your whining. Oblivion was defeated by Iceman. Atom>Iceman. LOL.

Darkseid ran off from someone with the same power as his and destined to kill him so I don't see your moot point. Galactus couldn't even beat Tenebrous. LOL. How is this hurting my case when either the Source or Orion is far superior in power than Tenebrous?

Moot points. LOL. But i'll wreck you anyways. Who ever says it's a bad showing? You just can't read can you? Off course Darkseid could, it says right there in the book that Orion gained such power because he is Darkseid's son. Seriously now if you have this much of a problem reading, should I even be debating with you? LOL.

What's your point here? Galactus is somehow going to tamp into the same power to save life? This is pretty much going to end up like that fight where Krona mugs him.

Yeah, they're equals and Orion is destined to kill him. What's this point of this? You just want to babble? Darkseid fought and trapped the Source. Odin was chained like a dog by the Dark Gods, mere insects in the cosmic hierarchy. When Odin fights off an abstract and captures it, then you an argument. Odin was a no show when Thanos gained the IG.

LMAO. Been here a lot longer than you noob. SF Darkseid wins. Nice try though, you having a reading problem is my fault. I've said enough to prove my point to everyone. You, on the other, are just dense.

I miss represent? You said he wasn't aware of "them". Maybe if you used proper grammar then we'd get some where. I guess in your world Aegis is somehow a "them". Yes, he was distracted and that's all the Source needed to counter Ds's prep and his powers.

You haven't proven Galactus could not do so and like I said in this comic I have seen Odin exhibit more power than either Darkseid or the Source so I feel to see this unsupported conclusion you keep coming back to.

I never said he wasn't I said he wasn't physically destroyed like Nekron was.

Orion has already killed him so what's your point? Someone with equal power won the conflict while Galactus was beaten because he was cheapshotted while fighting two beings with equal power.

That's what makes you so kinda sad. You have been here so long and are practically invisible.

Darkseid and the Source are well beneath the ig as well. With what we saw on panel Odin is in their league.

He wasn't aware of Aegis' whereabouts and because of this he lost. They were two beings anyways with equal power so how you use it against Galactus is just flat out wrong.

WhiteWitchKing
Yes, he was distracted and that's all the Source needed to counter Ds's prep and his powers.

Galactus does not have outside help. SF Darkseid wins.

Odin displayed powers beyond Those Who Sit From Above but even he couldn't stop them. So what's you dumb point? Galactus couldn't even stop beings below the Source.

SF Darkseid wins. That's my point.

He was physically beaten. Same thing.

LOL. And PR Beyonder is still being used, so what's your point? Someone with far greater power than Tenebrous and Aegis saved the Source. Galactus' foes wouldn't even come close to matching the Source's power like Darkseid did. Stop deluding yourself.

LOL. Not everybody wants to be an attention whore like you. It'd be sad if I was like you and trolled the board. But even this board isn't enough, that's why you're over at Herochat trolling for attention. And all they do over there is laugh at you far worse than here.

Nah, Galactus is far beneath. The Source comes much closer. It just lacks omniscience. Odin is just a chump whose death is a mere whisper to the LT. The Source is power that even the Spectre respects.

LOL. You're the one to say Galactus wasn't aware they were going to attack. I told you he was. If you meant Aegis, then be clear about your position by using appropriate grammar. SF Darkseid wins this. Galactus couldn't handle Tenebrous nor could he beat Agamotto.

quanchi112
Galactus does not have outside help. SF Darkseid wins.

Odin displayed powers beyond Those Who Sit From Above but even he couldn't stop them. So what's you dumb point? Galactus couldn't even stop beings below the Source.

SF Darkseid wins. That's my point.

He was physically beaten. Same thing.

LOL. And PR Beyonder is still being used, so what's your point? Someone with far greater power than Tenebrous and Aegis saved the Source. Galactus' foes wouldn't even come close to matching the Source's power like Darkseid did. Stop deluding yourself.

LOL. Not everybody wants to be an attention whore like you. It'd be sad if I was like you and trolled the board. But even this board isn't enough, that's why you're over at Herochat trolling for attention. And all they do over there is laugh at you far worse than here.

Nah, Galactus is far beneath. The Source comes much closer. It just lacks omniscience. Odin is just a chump whose death is a mere whisper to the LT. The Source is power that even the Spectre respects.

LOL. You're the one to say Galactus wasn't aware they were going to attack. I told you he was. If you meant Aegis, then be clear about your position by using appropriate grammar. SF Darkseid wins this. Galactus couldn't handle Tenebrous nor could he beat Agamotto. Galactus doesn't need outside help. You haven't proven anything here so quit making claims you can't prove.

That these two beings didn't exhibit any superior power to Galactus whatsoever. I think Odin based on his showings is right up there with Darkseid here with what we actually saw him do.

Physically destroyed is the same thing as ko'd? LOL.

You haven't proven it. You keep stating things without you know proving them.

Quit with the personal attacks it isn't my fault you are invisible.

What does the Spectre have to do with anything? Are you saying the Spectre wouldn't respect Galactus' power?

He wasn't aware of her whereabouts hence the cheapshot. The only reason he lost imo was due to the cheapshot.

WhiteWitchKing
Galactus doesn't need outside help. You haven't proven anything here so quit making claims you can't prove.

Prove that a more powerful being can't beat up Galactus? Hahaha

In your opinion. Everyone else who knows the characters disagree with you. Stop being such an attention whore

LOL. It's the same thing since Nekron didn't really die did he? You just admitted that only Nekron's physical body was destroyed, not truly Nekron himself. Oblivion manifest himself a body as well since he's truly an abstract, and got beaten down by Iceman.

I have. You're just ignoring it so I continue this debate and keep your dull life busy.

Hahaha. You tell me not to attack you personally but then insult me again? You whine a lot y'know?

He would, then he'd tell Galactus not to mess with SF Darkseid unless Galan wants to end up in a body bag.

Duh. Nobody is arguing against that. You claimed he wasn't aware they were going to attack. Ageis is a she, not a they. They would be Aegis and Tenebrous. Learn your grammar.

quanchi112
Prove that a more powerful being can't beat up Galactus? Hahaha

In your opinion. Everyone else who knows the characters disagree with you. Stop being such an attention whore

LOL. It's the same thing since Nekron didn't really die did he? You just admitted that only Nekron's physical body was destroyed, not truly Nekron himself. Oblivion manifest himself a body as well since he's truly an abstract, and got beaten down by Iceman.

I have. You're just ignoring it so I continue this debate and keep your dull life busy.

Hahaha. You tell me not to attack you personally but then insult me again? You whine a lot y'know?

He would, then he'd tell Galactus not to mess with SF Darkseid unless Galan wants to end up in a body bag.

Duh. Nobody is arguing against that. You claimed he wasn't aware they were going to attack. Ageis is a she, not a they. They would be Aegis and Tenebrous. Learn your grammar. You need to prove he is more powerful than Galactus.

But what did they do to exhibit more power?

Having your body destroyed and needing another one to re enter combat is completely different than being ko'd.

When?

You kinda are though. Let's just stick to the debate.

This is unsupported speculation.

He wasn't aware of when she was. You acted like everything was right in front of him when it was not.

Allankles
Isn't the SFF what let Darkseid match The Source?

That should put him a good deal above Big G.

A good deal indeed. DS 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
A good deal indeed. DS 10/10 How so?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Allankles
A good deal indeed. DS 10/10

cdtm
quanchi, when Spectre took on The Sources position for a limited time, he saw a power that dwarfed it's own. Completely eclipsed it.

Are we in agreement on Spectre being > Galactus.

WhiteWitchKing
How so?

How not?

quanchi112
How not? Because you first need to prove the Source is a lot more powerful than Galactus.

WhiteWitchKing
Because you first need to prove the Source is a lot more powerful than Galactus.

Because?

Omega Vision
Because you first need to prove the Source is a lot more powerful than Galactus.
Smh...

cdtm

Do you believe Spectre is a lot more powerful than Galactus"

galactusischere
Do you believe Spectre is a lot more powerful than Galactus"

Spectre isn't more powerful than Galactus.

batdude123

Yes he is.

Omega Vision
Yeah he pretty much is. People exaggerate his low showings and forget that a small part of his essence was able to physically move the GEB, something I don't see Galactus doing.

batdude123
Yeah he is. People exaggerate his low showings and forget that a small part of his essence was able to physically move the GEB, something Galactus can't do.

Fixed.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Fixed.
Thank you, sir. smile

Blanket
Yeah he pretty much is not. People exaggerate his low showings and forget that one feat of his in a maybe canon comic where a small part of his essence was able to physically move the GEB's thumb, and get owned, something I don't see Galactus doing. fixed.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
fixed.
Him getting owned was expected, he was dealing with the shadow of the Presence, almost certainly the second most powerful being in the DCU. Him moving the GEB's thumb may not sound like much but it shows the power to affect a Nigh-Omnipotent's physical form against its will. And that's only a small part of the Spectre's essence too. Galactus isn't doing that.

Blanket
Him getting owned was expected, he was dealing with the shadow of the Presence, almost certainly the second most powerful being in the DCU. Him moving the GEB's thumb may not sound like much but it shows the power to affect a Nigh-Omnipotent's physical form against its will. And that's only a small part of the Spectre's essence too. Galactus isn't doing that. Oh btw, he didn't move his thumb (fingernail), and others were powering the Spectre up.

You were saying people exaggerate his low showings?

cdtm
Him getting owned was expected, he was dealing with the shadow of the Presence, almost certainly the second most powerful being in the DCU. Him moving the GEB's thumb may not sound like much but it shows the power to affect a Nigh-Omnipotent's physical form against its will. And that's only a small part of the Spectre's essence too. Galactus isn't doing that.

I can't see Galactus standing up to Zero Hour Parallax the way Spectre did either.

And ZH Hal was definitely above Galactus's level. Unless there's examples of Big G unraveling and starting to remake an entire universe without the UN involved that I'm not aware of..

galactusischere
I can't see Galactus standing up to Zero Hour Parallax the way Spectre did either.

And ZH Hal was definitely above Galactus's level. Unless there's examples of Big G unraveling and starting to remake an entire universe without the UN involved that I'm not aware of..

Last Galactus Story.

quanchi112
Because? That's called debating. You can't just make statements without having to back them up.

Smh... Care to prove it?

Do you believe Spectre is a lot more powerful than Galactus" I believe Galactus is more powerful.Originally posted by batdude123
Yes he is. Not at all. An amped spectre maybe not spectre on his own.

Omega Vision
Ample proof has been given. The Source, even the relatively weak DOTNG version was at least twice as powerful as the Anti-Life Entity (a being that destroyed a Universe under its own power and was so fearsome that to escape it the Cinque of Cosmic Power destroyed a reality as a sort of desperate ploy.)

Quan:

Meet Quan:
You can't just make statements without having to back them up.

quanchi112
Ample proof has been given. The Source, even the relatively weak DOTNG version was at least twice as powerful as the Anti-Life Entity (a being that destroyed a Universe under its own power and was so fearsome that to escape it the Cinque of Cosmic Power destroyed a reality as a sort of desperate ploy.)

Quan:

Meet Quan: What does destroying a universe under your own power have to do with anything when Galactus' goals aren't one and the same. The un is part of his arsenal and it can destroy the multiverse so there.

Just because Odin destroys a galaxy under one writer doesn't mean he can under all writers so your comparison doesn't pass go.

I gave my opinion I didn't cite it as proof in a debate. I believe Galactus is more powerful as we have seen him wreck 3 star systems while weakened and pummel earth mercilessly while extremely weakened like it was nothing.

Omega Vision
What does destroying a universe under your own power have to do with anything when Galactus' goals aren't one and the same. The un is part of his arsenal and it can destroy the multiverse so there.

Just because Odin destroys a galaxy under one writer doesn't mean he can under all writers so your comparison doesn't pass go.

I gave my opinion I didn't cite it as proof in a debate. I believe Galactus is more powerful as we have seen him wreck 3 star systems while weakened and pummel earth mercilessly while extremely weakened like it was nothing.
Stop bringing up the UN, Galactus doesn't have the UN here.

quanchi112
Stop bringing up the UN, Galactus doesn't have the UN here. It's as much a part of him as his heart. This was described on panel so if he wants the universe destroyed he presses a button. Good thing that isn't on his to do list.

Omega Vision
It's as much a part of him as his heart. This was described on panel so if he wants the universe destroyed he presses a button. Good thing that isn't on his to do list.
And the UN is explicitly off limits here. Even if that weren't the case its still external tech no matter what bullshit purple prose proclamation he gives. Orion's Motherbox never leaves his side and serves a purpose similar to an artificial organ but its still considered tech that for the purpose of tech-less battles is removed.

quanchi112
And the UN is explicitly off limits here. Even if that weren't the case its still external tech no matter what bullshit purple prose proclamation he gives. Orion's Motherbox never leaves his side and serves a purpose similar to an artificial organ but its still considered tech that for the purpose of tech-less battles is removed. I never said he uses the un to win this you asked about universal destroying power so I brought up the un. Fairly easy to follow I would think.

WhiteWitchKing
That's called debating. You can't just make statements without having to back them up.

Based on what?

You just can't seem to comprehend. How is that my fault again?

quanchi112
Based on what?

You just can't seem to comprehend. How is that my fault again? If you make a claim and cite it in a debate as a given you have to prove it. Don't you understand the fundamentals of debating?

WhiteWitchKing
If you make a claim and cite it in a debate as a given you have to prove it. Don't you understand the fundamentals of debating?

I think I do now. So your strategy is to ramble on until your opponent gives up. Right? Isn't that just trolling?

cdtm

Yeah, I'm not even sure what we're doing here anymore, because it's not debating. Not when the other guy admits he's just giving opinions..

WhiteWitchKing
Yeah, I'm not even sure what we're doing here anymore, because it's not debating. Not when the other guy admits he's just giving opinions..

It's 7 in favor of Darkseid to 2 for Galactus. SF Darkseid wins.

batdude123

Omega Vision

Philosophía

Omega Vision

Astner

batdude123
Originally posted by Astner
There are two procedures you can take when coming across an interesting argument. Ignore it or participate. If you choose to ignore it your opinion won't come across, simply put you don't argue. Then there's participation where you either argue or concede.

Thanks for that stunning revelation.

Omega Vision
Thanks for that stunning revelation.
He's always good for those. yes

Astner
He's always good for those. yes
Well, rather that than contraintuitive bias.

galactusischere
Spectre doesn't become more powerful than Galactus because of ONE feat.

Philosophía
thumb up
Yep. I did say "a small part of his essence". yes

Though I personally find it a stretch that the Spectre would half-ass confronting what at the time was the second most powerful being in all creation. I certainly don't believe that was Alan Moore's intention when he wrote Spectre into the story, and I don't understand why the latter writer retconned this away since it wasn't a bad showing in the first place, even at full power, considering what he was up against.

Omega Vision

cdtm
Spectre doesn't become more powerful than Galactus because of ONE feat.

There's also fighting Zero Hour Parallax, who had more than enough power to unravel the DCU and remake it.

He even gave Archangel Michael a tussle, when Corrigan was the host. Michael commented on what a pain Spectre is to put down, so he had to put some effort behind it.

The point being, Spectre can do all this and The Source lets him get a taste of his power, and Spectre's like "Woah". It's actually too much for him to handle.

cdtm
Of course not. Alan Moore probably intended that to be the Full Power Spectre, just to show the reader how powerful and dangerous the GEB was.

Agreed, that was an unnecessary retcon. And it downplayed the danger of The Great Evil Beast, as Spectre claimed the threat the JSA was facing was much more dangerous..

Yeah, I can't really see Ragnarok being a greater threat than The Presences dark half threatening to consume all of creation..

beast1234
darkseid

quanchi112
I think I do now. So your strategy is to ramble on until your opponent gives up. Right? Isn't that just trolling? I have been discussing what they both did on panel. Affecting various dimensions, being well above superman, and destroying ten miles of planet aren't what I consider impressive with who we are dealing with here.

Put up or shut up.

Galactus wins. Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, I'm not even sure what we're doing here anymore, because it's not debating. Not when the other guy admits he's just giving opinions.. I have been reciting facts while he has nothing in terms of anything relating to the Source's impressive power level which he assumes is a given.

WhiteWitchKing
I have been discussing what they both did on panel. Affecting various dimensions, being well above superman, and destroying ten miles of planet aren't what I consider impressive with who we are dealing with here.

Put up or shut up.

You haven't proven Galactus is anywhere close to Source. You just assume things without proof and ignore the evidence.

WTH is affecting various dimensions?

Also his fight with Tenebrous wasn't even affecting even close to a mile so your point is moot. Odin's fight with Thanos wasn't close to 10 miles either so I guess you need to shut up.

Surfer is already above Superman so of course Galactus is. So is SF Darkseid and Source. Infinity Man and Mr Miracle already proved on panel they're more powerful than Superman.

Against Superman? Of course he does.

You haven't proven anything. You just assumes that Galactus is more powerful than the Source based on the damage around a fight when Galactus' has shown weak collateral damage in his fight.

SF Darkseid wins this. You're just too bias to admit it.

quanchi112
You haven't proven Galactus is anywhere close to Source. You just assume things without proof and ignore the evidence.

WTH is affecting various dimensions?

Also his fight with Tenebrous wasn't even affecting even close to a mile so your point is moot. Odin's fight with Thanos wasn't close to 10 miles either so I guess you need to shut up.

Surfer is already above Superman so of course Galactus is. So is SF Darkseid and Source. Infinity Man and Mr Miracle already proved on panel they're more powerful than Superman.

Against Superman? Of course he does.

You haven't proven anything. You just assumes that Galactus is more powerful than the Source based on the damage around a fight when Galactus' has shown weak collateral damage in his fight.

SF Darkseid wins this. You're just too bias to admit it. You haven't proven the Source is above him. By what he did on panel he's Odin level at best. I keep asking why you rate him so high up and you can't even tell me.

I guess you didn't read the actual comic. Surprise, surprise.

Against darkseid here. Quit trolling.

Galactus is more powerful and the fact darkseid can amass power to rival the Source should tell you he isn't anywhere near as powerful as you think he is.

Omega Vision
You haven't proven the Source is above him. By what he did on panel he's Odin level at best. I keep asking why you rate him so high up and you can't even tell me.

I guess you didn't read the actual comic. Surprise, surprise.

Against darkseid here. Quit trolling.

Galactus is more powerful and the fact darkseid can amass power to rival the Source should tell you he isn't anywhere near as powerful as you think he is.
The Source at Odin Level? OMFG you are probably the dumbest troll on this site.

batdude123
The Source at Odin Level? OMFG you are probably the dumbest troll on this site.

Took you this long to realize this?

quanchi112
The Source at Odin Level? OMFG you are probably the dumbest troll on this site. By his feats in dotng he's less than. I see him beating Odin but based on what he did he's not more powerful than Galactus by any means.

Don't be upset at me because I tend to look at facts while you don't.Originally posted by batdude123
Took you this long to realize this? What is it you disagree with?

Blanket
Took you this long to realize this? At least he learned something over a period of time... others however... ermm

Omega Vision
Took you this long to realize this?
I realized it about ten days into my membership here. I just state the obvious when frustrated by extreme retardation as evinced by Quan. yes

Blanket
I realized it about ten days into my membership here. I just state the obvious when frustrated by extreme retardation as evinced by Quan. yes
Put him on ignore.

It would save you the trouble of kicking him around while he trolls (says really dumb shit) you.

Omega Vision
Put him on ignore.

It would save you the trouble of kicking him around while he trolls (says really dumb shit) you.
Its tempting but as frustrating as his trolling can be smacking him around is really a fun past-time for me. wink

Blanket
Its tempting but as frustrating as his trolling can be smacking him around is really a fun past-time for me. wink Meh, that's how I used to feel. It might be easy, but it is astounding at what he types/thinks.

TheTyrant
Galactus.

WhiteWitchKing
You haven't proven the Source is above him. By what he did on panel he's Odin level at best. I keep asking why you rate him so high up and you can't even tell me.

I keep asking why you rate Galactus so high up and you can't even tell me. You haven't proven the Galactus is above him. What Galactus does on panel pale's in to even half of the Source.

Surprise, surprise. I guess you didn't have any response so you're whining again.

Quit trolling. It's against SF Darkseid here and Galactus won't stand a chance.

Galactus is not more powerful and the fact darkseid can amass power to rival the Source should tell you he'll punk Galactus.

Prep-Man
Darkseid for this one.

quanchi112
I realized it about ten days into my membership here. I just state the obvious when frustrated by extreme retardation as evinced by Quan. yes I just called you out on something in another thread. I do this to you a lot. It seems you ge upset when I do so.Originally posted by Blanket
Meh, that's how I used to feel. It might be easy, but it is astounding at what he types/thinks. Says the guy who missed Sentry talking in siege. Snickers.

I keep asking why you rate Galactus so high up and you can't even tell me. You haven't proven the Galactus is above him. What Galactus does on panel pale's in to even half of the Source.

Surprise, surprise. I guess you didn't have any response so you're whining again.

Quit trolling. It's against SF Darkseid here and Galactus won't stand a chance.

Galactus is not more powerful and the fact darkseid can amass power to rival the Source should tell you he'll punk Galactus. Because of his power levels and what he has done on panel. The guy can stomp earth's best while weakened, can absorb Meph's entire realm if need be, can take out star systems while extremely weakened, has been in an epic battle with fp Tyrant which probably resulted in destroyed galaxies, is well above skyfather levels.

I have told you now you tell me why I should be so impressed with the power levels displayed in this arc.

It's obvious you are forgetting things.

Why won't he stand a chance? Who did he beat? What did he do that shows he is well above Galactus?

The Source is nowhere as impressive as you think and the power in the arc was anything but impressive especially when discussing Galactus. This was Odin level stuff.

Allankles
Meh, that's how I used to feel. It might be easy, but it is astounding at what he types/thinks.

I think Quan kind of kids around, otherwise he has issues. Who would seriously argue that Galactus is on the level of the Source?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>