ESB Yoda runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axle
Yoda as of ESB, decides to come out of retirement to battle in this tournament.

1. Barriss Offee
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
3. Anakin Skywalker (AOTC)
4. Luminara Unduli
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi (AOTC)
6. Yaddle
7. Kit Fisto
8. Qui-Gon Jinn
9. Darth Maul
10. Ki-Adi-Mundi
11. Anakin Skywalker (ROTS)
12. Darth Tyranus

Between every combatant he gets an adequate amount of rest to rejuvenate his energy reserves.

How well do you think he will do?

Jinsoku Takai
He dies from extreme fatigue after his battle w/ Maul (although he decapitates the ears, nose, and shins of Darth Maul during combat). He is just too damn old, and on his last legs.

Hewhoknowsall
How are we supposed to know ESB Yoda's fighting skills when he never fought in that movie?

Axle
Well, we never see him fight, but we do see him using the force. He's still good enough to sense Luke's feelings, sense Luke's activities in 'The-Dark-Side-Tree-Cave' thing, and he still displays some decent telekinetic feat, when lifting Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp.

Hewhoknowsall
I think that a lot of people (including me) have this conception that ESB Yoda is somehow much weaker than his PT self because he looks funny and all. This is because they used puppets (I think) and not computer animation.

For all we know, he may very well clear it (although this is highly doubtful).

BruceSkywalker
ESB Yoda loses at 1

DARTH POWER
Not sure about 8, but Probably loses 11. Definetely Loses 12.

Im assumung he still has enough power to own the rest of them with the Force. I mean hey he can still levitate an X-Wing with relative ease.

Axle
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
He dies from extreme fatigue after his battle w/ Maul (although he decapitates the ears, nose, and shins of Darth Maul during combat). He is just too damn old, and on his last legs.

Fair enough. If you say he won't be able to take Ki-Adi-Mundi afterwards, then what if I added in Plo Koon, then Sora Bulq, before he gets to Mundi? Could he get passed those 2 do you think?

Axle
What do you think Mr Takai?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Axle
What do you think Mr Takai?

Lol!!! Read above. Yoda dies after defeating Darth Maul due to exhaustion from old age. It's kind of like someone's 114 year old grandpa running the Boston marathon, balls to the wall, and winning it, but then dying afterwards from the immense stress that it took on his old body. Yoda be a bad little mutha fu*#a, but just too old to continue. We're talking almost 900 years at this point.

Big Gerald
Who tf puts Maul below Ki Adi-Mundi? Or Tyranus above the person who killed him?

Kurk
Isn't Yaddle pretty comparable to him in force? I thought Yoda's species were like naturally connected to the force and all pretty similar.

UCanShootMyNova
9 or 11.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
Isn't Yaddle pretty comparable to him in force? I thought Yoda's species were like naturally connected to the force and all pretty similar.
No, her potential is comparable, however, as Yaddle was a few centuries younger, she never unlocked her full potential.

Azronger
Stops at 11.

Ursumeles
Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.