Lex Luthor(With Armor) vs Tony Stark(In any Armor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The two have one month prep time and can't have outside help..

DarthDaniel1001
With that much prep time, Lex would probably analyze Tony and learn all of his weaknesses, including alcoholism. Then he when the two fight, Lex would exploit every single one of his weaknesses and bring him to his knees.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The two have one month prep time and can't have outside help..

Tony wins. He installs a radiation beam into his armor and shoots Luthor in the face as soon as the fight starts.

namorsubby
I'm pretty sure Lex's green suit is more powerful......that, and Lex is smarter and able to do more with prep.

Black bolt z
Tony uses the uber suit he used when he fought WWH.Also with a month prep he could do almost as much as lex.The suit alone gives him a huge advantage.

BruceSkywalker
Tony but not easy 7/10

amnesia
Lex Luthor's suit has a serious flaw. His head is not protected at all.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
With that much prep time, Lex would probably analyze Tony and learn all of his weaknesses, including alcoholism.

How do you exploit alcoholism as a weakness in battle?

Prep-Man
Luthor on average.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by K Von Doom
How do you exploit alcoholism as a weakness in battle? put beer in a water gun.Isn't it obvious?

Omega Vision
Luthor's prep>Tony's prep IMO.

Luthor beats almost any version of IM's armor given equal prep time.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Luthor beats almost any version of IM's armor given equal prep time. I might have to disagree with that.Tony in his max armor is,IMO,much better than lex's max armor.Also it's not like tony can't do anything with prep.I mean tony doesn't win by a long shot but i'd give tony 6-7/10

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Luthor beats almost any version of IM's armor given equal prep time.

Tony doesn't need prep. He launches all his armor while Lex starts to prep. Ahahaha. IM wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by amnesia
Lex Luthor's suit has a serious flaw. His head is not protected at all.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Tony wins. He installs a radiation beam into his armor and shoots Luthor in the face as soon as the fight starts.

Prep-Man
Overall, Luthor is smarter. Seeing as Pre-Crisis feats count. Seeing as this isn't one-sided prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Seeing as Pre-Crisis feats count. They don't.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mindset
They don't.

Not according to the books. Johns has made a lot of stuff in continuity.

Mindset
Not according to the books. Johns has made a lot of stuff in continuity. I don't really care if they are in continuity.

He hasn't performed prep like that in decades.

BattleMage
Luthor on average. thumb up

Prep-Man
He's had a few good ones in Robinson's run, I believe. Nothing like creating a time machine from cans and string, but good enough.

the ninjak
Extremis Stealth armour tech/ Hulkbuster kills Lex

Warlord
Ironman for me.
IMO tonny>lex

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the ninjak
Extremis Stealth armour tech/ Hulkbuster kills Lex

And his suit failed him in WW Hulk. His armor's aren't a sure fire bet.

the ninjak

Tony had a neddle that could turn a Gamma powered warrior into their human form.
Unfortunately one of the Initiative Recruits stole the contents of one that would have been used by Tony on that fateful fight.
We still don't know if it would have worked but it did on SheHulk.
The HulkBuster Armour was just for protection.

Plus my one is a hybrid of the Stealth Armour.

His new one is yet to come out but if it is better than the Extremis armour it will be a beast.

Warlord

like anything would work on WWH... big grin

Prep-Man
Didn't the Hulkbuster fail as well? BTW, Luthor didn't create the original armor. He took it from an advance alien race.

the ninjak
Didn't the Hulkbuster fail as well? BTW, Luthor didn't create the original armor. He took it from an advance alien race.

Tony had a neddle that could turn a Gamma powered warrior into their human form.
Unfortunately one of the Initiative Recruits stole the contents of one that would have been used by Tony on that fateful fight.
We still don't know if it would have worked but it did on SheHulk.
The HulkBuster Armour was just for protection.

The Archilles Needle probably would have worked if it wasn't a dud.

Ironman FTW!

Warlord
even Zom failed at WWHulk...Pack did a great job smokin'

Q99
Lex's warsuit is pretty darn powerful. It uses Apokoptian alloys and power source I believe (obtained for use in his armor during his alliance with Darksied), and has quite a lot of firepower. Forcefields, strong energy beams, high-speed flight, impressive strength.

I give it to Lex personally.

Lord Feron
Off the bat Tony would beat maybe even rock Lex in their respective "best suits" but with prep and basic knowledge of what tony is capable of I have to believe Lex would develop something better than his normal stuff.

Lex takes it for me. (first thing he should develop some head gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.