Hawkman & Hawkgirl vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...................

fight takes place at night start off 30 yrds apart..

Hulk has landed and started walking through the middle of the street and casually pushing aside cars to the side of the road as he wanders through the new strange city..

something tells him that their is something wrong with this city, his simple mind only hints at the strange feeling but he is unable to make any sense of it.

he looks up as he is confronted by a ugly bird lady....

Hawkgirl: seems like Grundy has found a new form....

Hulk: ugly bird lady leave or hulk Smash!!!

hawkman: well he isnt any smarter then his last incarnations...

Hulk confused as he see Hawkman hover down behind him and prepares for a fight...

Hulk: Hulk no like Bird ppl who make fun of hulk!!!...

Hulk digging his fingers into the pavement roars and tears the concrete in one smooth motion sending debris flying at the duo.
Hawkman using his mace swipes it across himself blocking the debri..

Hawkgirl attempts the same maneuver but has a large piece flung right at her and sends her flying through a wall....

Hawkman: Kendra!!!!

Hawkman dives in for the fight of their lives as Hawkgirl staggers to get back up and soon join hawkman in battle..
l

The Nuul
Its all in the matter of time before Hulk wrecks them.

Wild Shadow
you think?

namorsubby
They're gonna need some of that thanagarian metallic weaponry....like the glove Hawkman used on Superman.

Wild Shadow
well i didnt put any stipulations so if they have access to there wpns on a regular bases why not.

Prep-Man
They don't have a wing and a prayer! big grin

Wild Shadow
i dont know i have seen them give some massive damage to bricks with their mace...

amnesia
Hulk throws rocks. Rocks >>> birds. I tried it, so i would know

BruceSkywalker
"Bird Man.. Bird Girl stay up in air...Hulk throw rocks and strike them down"

Omega Vision
Hulk could probably bring them down with a lucky Thunderclap and I'm not sure if they could bring him down but then again Nth Metal Maces have drawn blood from guys as strong as Despero.
Hulk 6/10

-K-M-
Hawkman and Hawkgirl have shown to go mach speeds and even lightspeed in space. Tagging them is not going to be easy.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -K-M-
even lightspeed in space.
With...wing power? confused

Wild Shadow
i think it is possible to ko hulk b4 he eve rage amps to his 100 class strength...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i think it is possible to ko hulk b4 he eve rage amps to his 100 class strength...

What? Since when he's not at class 10 at the start?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What? Since when he's not at class 10 at the start? i like to imagine hulk's base strength starts off in the 75 ton range.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
With...wing power? confused

Yes. The nth metal controls the four fundamentals of the universe.

The wings only help with balance, and they have shown to be able to fly without them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes. The nth metal controls the four fundamentals of the universe.

The wings only help with balance, and they have shown to be able to fly without them.
Thanks for the info. Nth metal is some nifty stuff ain't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.