Moonacre School For The Cursed Ones: [IC]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TxG
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/TwilightxGirl28/moonacepicture.jpg

" Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Tabatha...Happy birthday to you.........Yay " cheered Tabatha Blackhart's friends as they were all standing and circled around a chocolate covered birthday cake with sixteen birthday candles placed on top, " C'mon Tabatha, Blow them out and make a wish, " Spoke Missy one of Tabathas's closest friends. After admiring the lit candles she thought long and hard for what she wanted to wish for, The same wish she made every year since she was five. and with that she blew them out. If only she knew that within that moment her life would change in ways she would never upon a million years imagined. When she had blown the candles out several of the windows blew open in the house they were in and the circuit breakers had turned off resulting in the house being completly without light.

" Don't worry it's just the storm, I get the lights turned back on, " Tabatha called out she took out her pen light and made her way to the basement. After fiddling around she managed to switch the lights back on all lights were on except, The basement, " "That's wierd. Oh well " she muttered, But something was bothering her, She sensed she was not alone in the basement, " Randy?, Missy?, Is that you? Tabatha was starting to feel a little unnerved now then through the dark she saw an outline of a shadow, " Do not be afraid Tabatha Blackhart, Moonacre has chosen thee, Harken to her sweet voice, Your destiny awaits you at the Moonacre school for the chosen ones " The tracker spoke and recited at her as though it was rhyme, or a poem. Tabatha looked aghast, "Moonacre what?. Your mistaken sir, Buddy, or whoever the hell you are. You have the wrong one...I mean look at me do I look like I have a destiny to you " she said ina puzzled and was pretty sure she was being punked or something right about now, " Did randy or missy put you up to this? It's a prank isen' it or I'm on mtv you know the show you got punked, That' what it is. I'm being punked " she laughed and was waiting for ashton to make his da duh entrance. But ashton, missy nor randy were present in the basement only she and the tracker.

The tracker zoomed like a motion blur right before her eyes and stood tall above her his thumb carved symbol on it's end and was lit like a flame, emiting a white light he pressed it hard against Tabatha's forehead, She screamed in agony it burnt into her tears dwelled up in her eyes and then the pain faded as quick as it came. Leaving behind a cresent moon shaped symbol on her forehead that glowed remeinscent white, "You have been marked, You are chosen. Here is a letter for you from the headmaster of the school. you have no idea the power that you behold within you...But you will...I be seeing you soon " then the tracker dissapeared without a chance for Tabatha to make a reply.

Tabatha returned to her party where the cresent moon symbol made some of them ask too many questions that she didn't want to answer and
told them to leave has she wasn't feeling too well. Once everyone had left she rushed to her bedroom and ripped open the letter at once, It read the same quote that the tracker had spoken and also she was invited to attend the school which taked place every week day except weekends between the hours of 8pm - 3am the school could be treated as a night school or students had the option of boarding there whatever was best for them she along with others would be taught how to use her powers wisely and learn magic and other stuff, " Great I am a freak and be attending a school of wierd...Now " she said unamused by it all. It would be simple she wouldn't have to tell anyone she could sneak out at night and get back before anyone would notice and still attend normal school and stuff. The letter said that school would start this Monday at 8pm and not to be late.

Monday -7.30pm

There it was the school only a mile from where she lived and near the coast, she could see the beach and everything. She guped feeling nervous and eyed the gates, her palms were sweaty she felt like turning back, this place gave her the creeps, The school was massive in size and almost looked like a castle she could see several students of different races coming her way this was it she was going to die.

lilk82394
Hunter got out of the taxi and payed his fare while getting his heavy bags. "Thanks man" Hunter had to walk another block to get to his new school. Once he heard of this school he knew it was for him. *Maybe they could help me get stronger. Who knows?* he though. Hunter walked hurridly across the intersection and saw that the scho was in view. The school was bigger than anything he ever encountered before. "Well this is it. " Hunter saw a girl standing by the entrance and decided he better start making as many friends as possible... He walked up to her and held out his hand. "Hey, my name is Hunter. I see you must be going to this school too. "

DangerousBeauty
A beautiful girl slowly stepped out of the ocean. The waves stuck to her body and followed along in the form of a flowing dress. Echo looked up at the school. It seemed peaceful tonight. She had been here for at least two days. To her, early was on time and on time was late. Content with her night swim, Ech made her way back to the school from the soft, sandy, shore.

(>^^)>
chuckling was heard from the trees around echo, a fruit flew out from the tree-line towards her, followed by another bout of laughter.
"i see london i see france!" a voice shouted out to her

TxG
Tabatha blinked he looked normal enough compared to some of the others who were passing them. It was all so unreal like something out of a book. However she didn't want to be rude and he seemed friendly at least, " Hi. I'm Tabatha and yea I guess I am " She replied knowing there was no going back now.

DangerousBeauty
Echo picked up the fruit at her feet. "We are born naked. You of all should know this." She took a bite of the fruit and continued towards the school. "Dont you have anything better to do than watch me?"

lilk82394
"Nice to meet you. Well Im going to go find my classes. Hope to see you around. " Hunter smiled and turned around. He was attracted to her but he did not want to focus on that right now. *atleast there's cute girls at this school* Hunter walked towards the entrance slowly taking in everything around him.

starryknight
Jaina walked through the halls of the school with her head in a book, she'd been marked for a year now and this was her seconded year at Moonarce. She had lovely long blonde hair with blue eyes and a beautiful face and body but she didn't act like you'd think, her head was always in a book studying her art trying to perfect her abilities. Jaina looked out side and saw a new girl and boy walking to the school, "Oh new kids, must be exciting for them," she said to no onesmiling then continued to read her book.

lilk82394
Hunter saw a beatiful girl looking at him. She had eyes that made Hunter smile. He walked towards her slowly smiling. *I haven't been here a minute and there are so many women..* Hunter walked up to her so he wouldn't surprise her. He stood there for a second smiling at her. "Hey beautiful"

(>^^)>
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Echo picked up the fruit at her feet. "We are born naked. You of all should know this." She took a bite of the fruit and continued towards the school. "Dont you have anything better to do than watch me?"
"what good is a master prankster when there is nobody to prank," Yasou dropped down, hanging from the tree. he looked at her with a smile

DangerousBeauty
Echo rolled her eyes. "Its not much of a prank. You saw me naked, and threw an apple at me. Thats not exactly sticking my hand in warm water, but I guess thats the best you can do." She tossed the half eaten fruit aside.

(>^^)>
"i never said that was a prank," yasuo said with an eyeroll and dropped down to the ground beside her.
"i'm bored,"

DangerousBeauty
"Than do something fun." She stopped to look him over. "Why are you down here anyways?"

(>^^)>
"hoping you know something fun to do," he told her with a shrug

starryknight
Jaina didn't even look at the boy she was so used to getting hit on that it didn't even phase her anymore. She continued to read her book and moved pass the kid. "Thank you, you are too kind," Jaina said with an automatic voice like an answering machine. She had no time for boys right now she had a complex spell to figure out and the annoyance of class was about to begin.

lilk82394
"I see your not going to make this easy um, what's your name?" Hunter was not the kind to give up easily. He never got put down by any girl and didn't plan to start. He just didn't want to seem like a player or worse, just plain desperate.

DangerousBeauty
Echo ran a hand through her wet, brown, hair. "Well we have to go to class soon. We're going to be late if we don't get moving." She turned her back to him and yet again continued towards the school.

(>^^)>
yasuo caught up to her and followed by her side, surprisingly quiet

DangerousBeauty
Echo raised a brow. She was eyeing him as they walked. What a creeper. She nearly knew the guy and he was hoping shed know something fun to do? And how long had he been watching her?

lilk82394
Jenny walked up to the entrance. She was being brushed by other students rushing. She eyed girls and boys that walked by. " Wonder where's my first class?" She stared at the school. It was huge. She walked up to a girl just standing by the entrance. " Exuseme where is the information building?"

(>^^)>
yasuo scratched his chin for a moment, then plucked a hair and let it flutter away.
"so, who are you exactly?"

DangerousBeauty
She blinked her large brown eyes. "Uh... Echo... And you are?" What ever, or whoever, he was.... He was slightly disgusting and he had no manners. Oh god he picked a hair! What if that drifted towards her? Ick...

(>^^)>
Yasuo kept quiet for a moment,
"thats a pretty name, i'm Yasuo, my father is a Monkey go king guy," he told her
if anyone has seen Forbidden Kingdom, the Chan and Lee movie, he's the monkey dude they revive to stop the jade emporer, Sun Wukong, the monkey king))

DangerousBeauty
Echo raised a brow. "So I see. And your mother?" Her hair had dried long ago. Her dress didn't even drip.

(>^^)>
"i don't know who she was, just that she was a mortal woman, which is why i might be mortal," he told her with a smile brimming from ear to ear,
could imagine being unsure if you were immortal, like if you know of your immortality you never have to worry about death, when your mortal you prepare for it and learn to live with that over your shoulder, but not knowing if you can ever die, if you accept death then your life will become unbearable))

DangerousBeauty
She grunted. "We could find out if you are or not. I'm sure that would be fun... Payback for watching me swim." She crossed her arms and hurried towards the steps to the school. "Crap! I'm gonna be late!" The bell hadn't rung... But early was on time, and on time was late.

Naga stood behind her desk, waiting for the first wave of students to arrive. She taught physics... Among other things, but today lesson was on flight. Her favorite subject.

(>^^)>
yasuo watched her run, thinking of what amateur running that was, he cracked some joints and starting running, passing her in second, and through the halls into the room. he jumped into the room and danced over a desk to the back corner desk.
"wait, where the heck is everybody?" he asked the teacher who seemed to be the only other one, wasn't he late for class?

MadMel
((i guess its ok to intro my characters then?))

the front of the school suddenly rocked with large explosions - the sound could be heard everywhere..it hailed the arrival of two students - both quite brilliant and dedicated to their studies, but were at times, like now, unable to resist a bit of fun..
"chaos" razaddun and "beast" gemhand were in the middle of a blazing duel - a giant circular symbol was on the ground beneath them, marking the edge of their little arena...fireballs and magic missiles were bouncing all over the magically enclosed space, making a huge racket..chaos was launching fireballs in every direction, trying to catch beast's lightning-fast summon - a giant serpent crackling with electricity, which was returning fire with a series of lightning bolts that spewed from it's fanged mouth...
beast stood atop his snake as though it were his personal mount, seemingly immune to the lightning bolts that played along the serpant's scaly skin..he had his hands outstretched, using the gem on his left glove to form a magical shield to stop the fireballs, and redirecting them at chaos..his staff, which he was too lazy to hold on to, was levitating inches from his right hand..
people were starting to gather around the fight..it would have looked quite serious, if it weren't for the fact that chaos and beast were the best of friends..the crowd cheered as chaos lunged forward, dodging past beast's shield and felled the giant thunder-snake with a magical blast from his orbs..undaunted, beast leaped to the ground, hovering just a few inches above it before touching down gently..he tapped his staff on the ground once, and the defeated snake vanished..another tap, and a torrent of fire sprang to life in front of him, forming the head, body and tail of a large cat...it looked like a cute tiger - albeit, a cute tiger that was covered heat to bushy tail in flames...grinning, beast resumed the duel, and blaze the firecat pounced fotward, running for chaos..

DangerousBeauty
Echo ate Yasuos dust, and ate it hard. She didn't even know who had ran past her. She shrugged and stopped at her room to run a comb through her hair and grab her books.

Naga dropped the clipboard as a blur, followed by some wind, flew past her desk. A monkey was on a desk in the back.... Huh... She wondered what monkey tasted like. "Off the desk or ill wax you."

lilk82394
Hunter looked at his schedule he was supposed to report to physics. Hunter always hated anything that dealt with science but he had to bear it. Hunter walked into the physics classroom and it only had what seemed to be a teacher and a monkey. *sigh*. Hunter sat down at the desk nearest the door. "This is gonna be so boring"

(>^^)>
a second Yasuo walked into the room, and looked startled when he saw himself (btw yasuo is like 5 feet 9 inches, and resembles a man as much as he resembles a monkey) and growled at the yasuo sitting in the back.

lilk82394
Hunter looked at the other monkey-man walk in. "Am I in a zoo? What is this. " Hunter looked around and sighed again. "Thought this was a school. "

(>^^)>
the two yasuo's stared at each other before they lunged and started wrestling

DangerousBeauty
Naga just sat in her chair. "Its a school for the damned. Get over it. Your gonna see some scary shit. Trust me. I'm one of them." She pulled magazine and started to read.

Echo walked in and silently sat down.

MadMel
after their brief show - the two friend packed up their magic...the circle on the ground receded into an orb, which floated towards chaos and got absorbed into his bracelet.."common" he said, "we'll be late for physics"..they set off at a run towards the classroom, with blaze running playfully alongside them..the walked into the classroom a few minutes later, looking up at their teacher..it was naga - by far their favorite teacher...they always paid strict attention in her class...even beast, who had promised, and delivered, to do as little work as possible, while still getting top marks, did all of his work for naga, out of respect for her..
"heya, miss" chaos said, bowing to naga.."long time no see"

(>^^)>
yasuos continued fighting, knocking a desk over as they howled and fought.

lilk82394
Hunter jumped up and stared confused. "What is happening. " Hunter pulled out his glove and a hand made of darkness appeared. It pulled on of the monkey guys away from the other. "The hells going on?" Hunter kept hthe grip on the other monkey boy.

(>^^)>
the yasuo hunter had grabbed disapeared, a single golden-brown hair fluttered down,
"just a loose hair," he said with a shrugg and jumped back to his desk in the back.

lilk82394
"This school is crazy." Hunter sat back down bored again. "So what are we learning?" Hunter wanted to do some fighting and he wanted to do it bad. He thought that's all they were gonna do. But it's still school so he had to endure all the boredness.

MadMel
"so it was a clone from his hair" chaos said, glancing behind him at yasuo.."you owe me five, beast.."
beast grunted and handed the money over, muttering something about "twins"

DangerousBeauty
Naga grinned. "Well well... If it isn't my favorite duo. How are you boys?" She ignored Yasuo. "I hope your ready for class. You're in for a treat."

Echo shook her head. "Yasuo, you need help. Fighting and screaming. And against a hair! Come now! Is that why you pulled that hair out back there?"

MadMel
Naga grinned. "Well well... If it isn't my favorite duo. How are you boys?" She ignored Yasuo. "I hope your ready for class. You're in for a treat."
"all's well, miss" chaos said.."just had a bit of...eh...practice before we got here.."
"a 'treat'? as is to be expected from the best teacher in the school" beast complimented, this time bowing instead of chaos..they got in their seats, near the front.."so whats this 'treat'?"

(>^^)>
"better than what happens when i get really bored about an hour after eating" he called out to her, he started to pluck some more hairs, one turned into a book, one a pen, and another was a straw

lilk82394
Hunter looked at the monkey boy. "Your power is hair clones?" Hunter was ready to laugh at his answer.

(>^^)>
yasuo's face noticebly got annoyed, very annoyed.
"it's not my power dumb dumb dugan, i can lift over 7.5 tons, can walk on the clouds and air, i know magic and can kick anyones ass here in a, mostly, straight fight" he told the annoying michael jackson impersonator

lilk82394
((lmfao))"Yea you wish you could kick anyones ass ape..." Hunter turned around before he got into a fight. He really wasn't in the mood by he knew the monkey boy couldn't beat him...

DangerousBeauty
Echo shook her head, ignoring the fight.

"I know... I felt your training session. Anyways, our lesson is flight. What factors flight need, and so on and so fourth. Ill be changing form to give an example."

MadMel
chaos and beast glanced at each other, sharing the same thought...every young buck at this school thought he could beat everyone in a fight..even the wannabe demon slayers at the school had their share of rounds trying to beat and humiliate chaos...all of them had failed..there were few who could take on a trapmaster, and chaos was the best with traps at the school, no question..
beast, on the other hand, had 6-7 summoned monsters at his whim, and had once been in line to become one of the dark children - elitists of the school..it was assumed only idiots would dare challenge this particular duo, for together they were near unbeatable..

"I know... I felt your training session. Anyways, our lesson is flight. What factors flight need, and so on and so fourth. Ill be changing form to give an example."
the pair looked back at naga...this was a treat..physics was rarely practical..

(>^^)>
all hunter would feel is a poke to the back of his head, it was a very long staff, which yasuo was holding.
"A closed mouth gathers no foot," he told him, and the staff was back to pencil size and he put it behind his ear again

lilk82394
Hunter moved his finger an inch and a little needle poked the monkey boy in the back of the neck. "Next time it'll go through. Now, leave me alone please you animal. "

(>^^)>
"oh acupuncture gotta love it," yasuo said, looking relaxed as weston normally is in hero high 2- the mystery

lilk82394
Hunter ignored him. "So can we get this started so we can hurry up and learn. I wonder if I could ever fly. " Hunter pulled a pencil out his pocket and doodled on the desk.

DangerousBeauty
Naga peered past her favorites. "Hey. Needle boy and the fuzzy wonder. Shut. Up. Or. Ill. Fry. You." She sat back in her seat. "I swear, I could just swollow people whole these days. Pissing me off. How are your studies coming Beast? Chaos, I can assume your keeping him on track."

Echo stood up and moved to the seat next to Yasuo. "I guess I should sit here to keep you out of trouble."

lilk82394
Hunters right eyebrow raised. " Needle Boy? Cute... " Hunter said sarcastically. "Oh and I'd like to be fried in vegetable oil please. " Hunter loved to be sarcastic alot to mess with folks. It was like a hobby to him.

(>^^)>
yasuo rolled his eyes at Naga "teacher's pets" he mumbled, and tore off a bit of paper and chewed on it. he was about to shoot it through the straw, until echo sat next to him.
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe," he told her as he set the straw down

MadMel
"naturally" chaos said, grinning at beast, who wore a face of mock offense..
"excuse me, but since when have i ever needed your help studying?"
"you mean getting you to study in the first place?" chaos asked innocently..
"bah! to study is the bringing of intense boredom and lack of fun"
"and lack of grades.."
"funny - i seem to remember kicking your ass in maths
"by one mark! and someone had turned my paper upside down"
"dont glare at me like that - "

DangerousBeauty
Naga laughed until Hunter spoke. Her eyes narrowed beneath her hood. She made a sound similar to a puff addar. It was her way of growling, if she was a feral. But being part reptile, she could only hiss like a snake.

Echo raised a brow. "What? Why? I thoughtyoud be honored to sit beside me."

lilk82394
"Well I see your not taking sarcasm well so I'll leave you be bu don't think you scared me..." Hunter went back to doodling on the desk.

(>^^)>
"oh i am honoured, you have very nice cleavage,just this school is so strange compared to my old life, and those twins over there give me a big ol'plate of the heebies, and severous snape gives me the jeebies" he told her, he was serious about her cleavage, but he thought she was pretty as a whole, plus come on, she a freakin level 7 nymph

MadMel
"what an immature class we have" chaos muttered, looking around..he and beast had stopped arguing..
"oh well - all the more fun, i guess" beast replied, reaching down and scratching the ears of the partially asleep firecat lying next to his desk..blaze's flickering flames passed over his master's hand without effect, and he purred softly..

lilk82394
"Im not immature. Maybe monkey boy back there but not me. By the way who are you two cuz you seem familiar. " Hunter eyed them thinking he had saw them before when he probably hasn't.

MadMel
"i wasn't accusing you" chaos said, looking at hunter.."im pretty sure we haven't met though - im chaos, and this is beast"
"howdy" beast said..
"and who are you, because you aren't familiar?"

lilk82394
"Oh my name is Hunter the Awesome! Don't brag to people you know me." Hunter grinned.

DangerousBeauty
*for the other students*

Naga sighed and pushed herself to her feet. "Alright. Lets begin. Flight, as few of us know, isn't impossible for anything other than birds. Flight calls for balance in body size and width of wings." She came out from behind her desk. "Wings can be damaged. Paper thin skin streatched over bone. But it is only an irritation to a person of flight." Her cloak fell from her body as she changed. Her skin turned from ivory white, to a scale covered blue. Her legs became a long tail. Spines covered her limbs, and horns grew from her head. Her eyes were gold now, which complimented the blue. "Flight... Is not just for birds." She slithered across the floor, returning to stand beside her desk. She took a wing. "Let the lessons begin."

Hope TxG doesn't mind.))

lilk82394
Hunter whispered to Chaos. " Shes a flying snake? Really?" Hunter was in awe but he was really just confused.

MadMel
((i shouldn't think so))
chaos and beast ignored hunter for the moment, watching their teacher transform...they'd seen her change before, but it was always worth watching...blaze got up and started hissing at naga, but beast quickly tapped his staff on the ground, dismissing the firecat..it vanished in a flash of flame..
"ok then.." chaos said, looking at naga..."what exactly is the lesson?"
maybe they were supposed to start flying too...chaos grinned...if hunter was amazed by naga's transformation, he would probably have a heart attack at chaos'..

lilk82394
"Hope we don't have to fly. I can make a glider but I can't fly naturally...anyways that's still cool. "

DangerousBeauty
Nagas eyes flashed. In half a second she had slithered from her desk to Hunters. "I am not a snake! Don't you ever insult me like that again! My father was a respectible creature. If you dare compair him or I to a belly crawling cockroach, ill feed you to Chaos and Beast after I've dropped you from 200 feet in the air. Am I understood, Hunter?"

starryknight
Jaina stumbled in to class closing her book, she was late even though she was at school a half a hour early. "Sorry Miss Naga, I got side tracked on the way here," she looked around the class room and saw two familiar faces. "Oh great you two," She sighed knowing the boys were just as skilled as her and she hated it because they didn't take anything seriously.

lilk82394
"Whoa chill. Don't bite me!" Hunter always joked in the face of danger. It eased tension. "And you 3 eat people. Heh that's not cool..."

MadMel
"yes, us two" chaos said, grinning at jaina..he had always liked jaina, even though for some reason she seemed not to like either of them - she was interesting, despite her tendency to be too serious..
beast on the other hand was trying to pacify the situation between hunter and naga..he walked in front of naga, blocking hunter from her.."our lesson, remember miss?" he said, gesturing around the room..

lilk82394
"You don't have to do that Beast. Trust, I can defend myself. Now Miss Naga, is it? Can we get back to the lesson?"

starryknight
"I guess Miss Naga found a new favorite," she out her hands together and summoned a sapphire from thin air, "Miss Naga look," Sne waved the gem at the teacher baiting her so she would loose attention before eating him whole.

DangerousBeauty
Naga straightened and ruffled her wings. "Yes... Well. My point. You have a quiz over flight in two days. Open your books to chapter 9. Read this over, and come get a packet from me. Learn the equation in section two. You will be doing several problems over it. If you have a question please ask. If your thinking it, than someone else is." She slithered back to her desk and returned to her human form. Her tail grabbed her cloak as she passed. She put it on and placed the hood. "Put them on my desk. I may be kind to you on your quiz." She was eyeing the jewls from where she sat. "And with that saphire, I may forget that you came in late."

MadMel
"clever" chaos complimented..he pulled a few of his own sapphires out of his pocket.."completely forgot about these.."
"you wouldn't last five seconds against any teacher here" beast told hunter, moving back to his desk and starting his work.."so much for the practical" he muttered, slightly angry at hunter for acting like an idiot..chaos levitated 2 packets over - one for himself and the other for beast..he too started to work, quickly and methodically working out the problems..

lilk82394
"Beast I can always run and you don't know about my inpenetrable defense but anyways. I have a question. Do you have to have wings to fly?" Hunter asked half serious half joking. He really wanted to know but he couldn't really get serious. *she got mad at me after that girl played puppy with her*

starryknight
Jaina looked around for an empty seat, the only one was by Chaos. She took a packet from Miss Naga and sat in the empty seat, she took out a text book from her book bag and began to read. School for the most part was boring because it wasn't challenging, she would breeze through this just like everything else, "Wheres the fun in that," she accidentally said aloud.

DangerousBeauty
Naga shook her head. "No! No hunter! Beautiful question! You see, people are able to fly without wings! That has nothing to do with physics. Wonderful que-" She flinched, than slowly turned to jaina. "What you wanna ride on my back or something?"

MadMel
Originally posted by starryknight
Jaina looked around for an empty seat, the only one was by Chaos. She took a packet from Miss Naga and sat in the empty seat, she took out a text book from her book bag and began to read. School for the most part was boring because it wasn't challenging, she would breeze through this just like everything else, "Wheres the fun in that," she accidentally said aloud.
chaos laughed, knowing exactly what jaina was talking about.."and you get mad at us for not taking things seriously?" he asked her, incredulously.."the work isnt fun, you have to make fun.."
"exactly" beast added, finishing up on his final problem and throwing down his pen in triumph.."if nothing's challenging you make a challenge.."

Naga shook her head. "No! No hunter! Beautiful question! You see, people are able to fly without wings! That has nothing to do with physics. Wonderful que-" She flinched, than slowly turned to jaina. "What you wanna ride on my back or something?"
beast snorted into his work..realizing his own exclamation he tried to turn it into a fake cough..chaos hit him over the back realistically.."im ok" he said, still trying not to laugh..

lilk82394
"Wish I could fly without wings but I can do something similar to it..." Hunter looked at the girl he talked to earlier to hear her response. She seem interested in Chaos.

starryknight
Jaina ignored Miss Naga's comment putting down her pencil she was also done with, she had her the year before and knew how to get her off her back if his got mad. Jaina put her finger to her chin "Maybe you have a point," she said. It was almost unbelievable that those words came out of her mouth, "Go on, what did you have in mind?"

MadMel
chaos grinned..jaina was actually listening to him..that had to be a first.."well..me and beast never got to finished our duel this morning..."
"heh..i would have won anyway" beast said..
"sure" chaos said sarcastically..
"what, you doubt me?" beast replied, pretending to look angry
"yea, who won the last two matches?"
"like those count, i was practicing my ice powers.."
"yea, your scary ice bats, ooooooh!"
"i will beat the hell out of you if you insult my bats again.."
"bring it - "

lilk82394
"And they say I talk for no reason. "

DangerousBeauty
Naga hissed. "Beast, Chaos!" With her warning, she turned to Hunter. "Well dear, that would be something to ask another teacher. I would know nothing of such flight."

starryknight
"Guys, focus, your telling me your plan" Jaina said with a sigh, Why the hell am I listening to these fools? she asked herself. She turned her head to see a nymph, "Holy cow, a nymph, I didn't know one attended the school."

MadMel
chaos and beast coughed and looked down at their work, rechecking them for errors, even thought they both knew they had none.."i think hunter was talking about levitation" chaos said musingly..
"yea, im guessing so" beast replied, absent-mindedly demonstrating his own levitation skills by forming his pens into a pair of legs and making them dance across his desk..

"Guys, focus, your telling me your plan" Jaina said with a sigh, Why the hell am I listening to these fools? she asked herself. She turned her head to see a nymph, "Holy cow, a nymph, I didn't know one attended the school."
"dont stare at nymphs - they tend to like it, and thats not a good sign" chaos warned jaina.."anyways - the plan - apart from finishing our duel, i also wanted your help with something..ive been trying to make a protection ward, using these" he pulled out the sapphires again.."but my form of magic doesn't seem to be compatible.."

lilk82394
Hunter looked back at Naga." Shall I demonstrate. It'll only take a second. " Hunter didn't really want to shoe off. But then again he loved doing it. Especially in front of females.

starryknight
Jaina turned her head from the Nymph, "shit i forgot" she whispered. She looked at Beast little trick with the pens then turned her attention back you Chaos, "hmm I think I can help with that," she pulled out a spell book that looked ancient, "this holds some of the most powerful protection spells and I think I seen a spell similar to the one you need." she thought for a second, "why do you need this anyways?" she was still whispering not wanting to attracted Miss Naga's attention.

DangerousBeauty
Echo flinched. "Holly hell! There's a girl in the school! I didn't know we had girls! How rude." She went back to her work.

Naga shrugged. "Hunter, do what you want. Just don't be annoying or loud."

Off to bed. Xoxo))

MadMel
((bye))
"im sick of kicking the ass of every young idiot who thinks they can fight me" chaos told her, truthfully.."i just need a little something to stop someone lunging for my jugular every five seconds.." he shrugged, then looked down at the spellbook.."talk about young, this book is anything but.."

starryknight
Jaina flipped through the pages to the spell that she was talking about, "Yeah it seems you do have a problem." She smiled at Chaos pointing at the spell. "It maybe old but it is still powerful," she read the spell quickly "it required some materials, if you get them I can do the spell for you."

MadMel
"excellent..thanks" chaos told her.."what kind of items are we talking about? i already have the sapphires.."
"you'll need essense of stonewyrm" beast commented..he had now formed his entire desk into a miniature ballroom full of dancing pens and pencils, such was his boredom..
"what for?"
"the outlining of the physical barrier for the spell" beast replied, trying his best not to yawn.."stonewyrms are some of the most durable creatures known to us - their parts are used in all sorts of magical protections..i reckon even the school uses some.."
"so why not use the scales?"
"the scales are extremely rare, and cannot be duplicated magically..the essance can be copied, and in large quantities it becomes a more powerful additive"
"and how do you know this?" chaos asked...
"eh..i dont always fall asleep in history, contrary to popular belief.."

starryknight
Jaina smiles "hes right, your not as dumb as you look after all." She smiled at Beast watching his little puppet show. "Oh and pick up some white sage too, its always good for protection spells."

MadMel
beast grunted, not entirely sure he was being insulted or not..
"interesting.." chaos said thoughtfully.."i think i know where to get some white sage too, i saw some guys snorting it when we walked in.."
"druggos" beast said, shaking his head sadly..."lord knows what'll happens to those idiots long term.."

starryknight
"What the hell, those idiots it doesn't even get you a high feeling. they are just wasting it." she sighed why are boys so stupid? she asked herself this all the time. She put her hand on beast desk, "Will you stop that, its getting annoying," Frost spread from her hand and covered the desk freezing the pens and pencil in place.

MadMel
beast snatched up two pencils just in time, and did a quick mimic of an ice skater before stopping.."fine" he said, putting his things away..
"wait, how do you know they don make you high?" he asked jaina, accusingly..
"doesnt matter" chaos said quickly.."i should be able to get in on some of their..er..stash, without and real difficulty..its the essence thats gonna be hard to get.."

TxG
Upon entering the school Tabatha glanced around this place was huge...and she had no idea where she was suppose to be at. There were numerous students teleporting or flying, some walking to classes or looking lost like she was. Tabatha took out her letter from her bag and looked at it, It noted that any new students like she was were to report to the school office located in the main entrance hall, " School office it is then " she said to herself quietly.

MadMel
"anways" chaos said, "im off, dont worry about ol' naga.." chaos got up and asked for permission to go to the bathroom..he was given permission - thank god it was miss naga teaching - and he walked out of the class and disappeared into the shadows..he reappeared near the druggo's, and weaseled his way into getting some white sage...he then shadow-teleported out of the building, and saw a girl, looking slightly lost, looking down at what looked like a letter..thinking that this girl was new, chaos walked over.."heya" he greeted, smiling..

TxG
Tabatha stared at Chaos who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, " Hi. I don't suppose you know where I'm suppose to be do you? " she asked politely biting down a little on her lower lip, a sign she was a little anxious.

MadMel
chaos studied the girl - she was quite good looking, but there was also a sign of intelligence behind the eyes.."im guessing" he said, thinking.."that you should be in physics..like im supposed to be, but i wanted to find some ingredients for a project im working on, so i ducked out for a bit.." he didnt quite know why he was saying this to the new girl..maybe he was hoping to calm down the anxiety that he could feel emanating from her..

TxG
" Physics right. I make you a deal if i help you find some ingredients would you return the favour in showing me the way to the classroom " Tabath replied smiling with a tinge of pink that had appeared in her chedks and speaking a little braver than the first response to chaos.

MadMel
chaos grinned at this stroke of luck.."ok, deal" he said, smiling..
"what i am looking for is some essence of stonewyrm..i already have the other ingredients..stonewyrm essence is the last piece of the puzzle.."

lilk82394
"Nah, Ill do it another time." Hunter went to Ms.Nagas desk and grabbed a packet. He read over it and completed it easily. Hunter was always good at school, but only when he put up the effort. He placed his hand on his cheek and his arm on the table. He started levetating a little orb around his desk waiting for something else to do.

(>^^)>
~why is it that every character is always secretly good at school? blink~
Yasuo had grabbed a packet when Naga had brought them out. he had spent the last few minutes with his tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth from intense concentration, his pencil moved furiously on the page, his fast hand moving like a complete blur, whenever his pencil broke he would use his sharp, strong nails to quickly sharpen it again.
when he finished the whole packet he folded it into a paper plane and flew it opnto naga's desk. He leaned back on his chew as he put his feet up and chewed on the pencil like it was a toothpick.
he was enjoying the thought of his work.
(his work, front page to last)
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/Zachs20art.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/kokomoo.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/il_430xN_56291087.jpg
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/mr_winkles/untitled-2.jpg

DangerousBeauty
Echo set her pencil aside and opened her book. "Damn! This last one is so hard!" Yasuo had finished before her. Everyone had finished before her! She slumped in her seat, talking to Yasuo as she flipped through pages. "That was fast. I didn't think you were a physics kind of guy."

Poor Naga. She sat at her desk looking over Yasuos paper. -.-.....'ill give him a D.' She thought.

(>^^)>
yasuo looked over at her
"i can walk on air, what do you expect," he said with a shrugg, and looked over at the question she was stuck at.
(wow, killer headache out of nowhere)

lilk82394
((well im good at school in real life)) Hunter sighed when he saw the paper plane hit Miss Nagas desk. He knew immediately who had did it. Hunter slowly got up and placed his packet on Ms.Nagas desk. "I hope Its right..." Hunter walked back over to his seat and doodled on the desk some more.

DangerousBeauty
Naga sighed. "Hunter, the wrong answer would be correct compaired to Yasuos work."

Echo pointed to the part she was stuck on. "Is it a trick question? I can't weed out whats just filler and what the correct numbers are. What was your answer?"

lilk82394
Hunter laughed at the joke and looked back at Yasuo."Dude howd you get a 100 on your packet?" He kept a straight face.

TxG
Originally posted by MadMel
chaos grinned at this stroke of luck.."ok, deal" he said, smiling..
"what i am looking for is some essence of stonewyrm..i already have the other ingredients..stonewyrm essence is the last piece of the puzzle.."

~Stonewyrm essence? ~ Tabatha thought slightly puzzled as to what the heck that was, An ingredient chaos said, " Maybe it would be in the...well I'm new so I'm not sure but seeing as this is a magic school and all... perhaps you should try looking in the potion room and maybe the stock cupboard if it has one thats where I would stock that particular ingredient " She replied with a grin and in all honesty she had no idea herself what she was talking about she got that idea out of a book somewhere.

Jedireaper
"Oh crap! I'm late!" Shouted Ichigo, as he skidded into the school corridor, then ran down it towards his target, a classroom. He reached it, his trainers squeaking on the polished floor. He reached out for the door handle, grabbing it just in time to swing him around, and, almost falling through the door, he tumbled into the classroom. "Ahh!"

((I don't remember getting approval but... :P unfortuanetly I'll continue the character when I am back. I am going out now. Should be back before Sunday))

(>^^)>

Jedireaper
Ichigo picked himself up as Yasou rattled off some jabber that he didn't care to know about, at least for now. He dusted himself down, and picked up his bag. As the tall orange haired teen looked across the students then settled on the teacher, he gritted his teeth; silently saying. "Urahara, I'm going to kill you..." he smiled at the teacher, a little out of embarrassment for tumbling through the doorway.

It was Kisuke Urahara's idea that Ichigo attend this school rather than go to the Soul Reaper Academy. He cleared his throat a little.

lilk82394
"So your a flying monkey descendant?" Hunter didnt want to start anything, but it was too hard for him not to with this guy.

Jedireaper
Ichigo quickly took his place and remained quiet for the rest of the lesson.

Jedireaper
Actually I'll re-do this opening when I return so I can have some people reply to me. sad Be back again.))

DangerousBeauty
I shall ignore you than JR.))

Naga peered over her magazine. "Now children..." That was their last warning.

Poor Echo. "Ahhhh! Slow down! I can't understand what your saying!"

MadMel
Originally posted by (>^^)>
~why is it that every character is always secretly good at school? blink~
((yea, it was my idea first, besides, you dont start learning real physics till you're 17..at least over here anyway stick out tongue))
Originally posted by TxG
~Stonewyrm essence? ~ Tabatha thought slightly puzzled as to what the heck that was, An ingredient chaos said, " Maybe it would be in the...well I'm new so I'm not sure but seeing as this is a magic school and all... perhaps you should try looking in the potion room and maybe the stock cupboard if it has one thats where I would stock that particular ingredient " She replied with a grin and in all honesty she had no idea herself what she was talking about she got that idea out of a book somewhere.
((just something i made up wink ))
"thats where i was heading...do you want to come along or would you rather we go back to class now and get it later?" chaos asked her.."also, would you rather walk or move the fast way?" he added, winking..
beast looked at his watch.."the guy sure knows how to take his time" he said, slightly disgruntled that he could no longer occupy himself with levitating pens.."hope he's not showing off to some chick..incubi - always think they're god's....satan's gift to women.."

lilk82394
Hunter turned back around. "I wonder do we ever fight each other. " Hunter loved fighting and sparring. It was all he did before he came here as it gave him a sense of releif. It also released stress. He became a whole new person when he fought. " So Ms. Naga did you grade my paper yet?"

Dashun walked into physics. "Are you Ms.Naga?" His eyes were tannish brown and his pupil was pitch black. His sword hung on his hip. He also wore a brown scarf that seemed old and tattered. His hair complimented everything about him. He saw a girl in the back sitting next to a monkey boy and he smiled at her because he thought she was cute and had great clevage!((hehe))

MadMel
"it appears someone's deaf" beast said gruffly, loud enough for hunter to hear, he leaned back in his chair..."you seriously didn't hear chaos and i fight before the lessons started? everyone else did.."

DangerousBeauty
Naga hissed softly. "No Hunter."

lilk82394
Hunter looked at beast. "Well you are brothers I presume. You do fight.." Hunter witnessed siblings fight often but he never had a sibling to fight himself.

Dashun walked into physics. "Are you Ms.Naga?" His eyes were tannish brown and his pupil was pitch black. His sword hung on his hip. He also wore a brown scarf that seemed old and tattered. His hair complimented everything about him. He saw a girl in the back sitting next to a monkey boy and he smiled at her because he thought she was cute and had great clevage!((hehe))

starryknight
((Hey i said my toon likes to study so ha!))

Jaina ignored both boys, her hands were slapped together and she was chanting. Frost began to pour out of her closed hands that made the room noticeable colder, damn Miss Naga wont like that at all. The Sapphires in her hands began to glow give off this own cold aura, yes this should help the spell a lot.

DangerousBeauty
Naga held out a packet to the new comer. "Chapter 9." She hissed loudly as the room got colder. "Hey! Unlike you, darling, I can't maintain my own body temp. So if you please!"

Echo looked up at the new guy. "Ya they're real. Take a picture."

lilk82394
Dashun softly chuckled and took the packet. He walked up standing a few feet away from the girl. He pulled put his phone and pretended to take a picture. "That's going on my wall. Names Dashun. "

MadMel
Originally posted by lilk82394
Hunter looked at beast. "Well you are brothers I presume. You do fight.." Hunter witnessed siblings fight often but he never had a sibling to fight himself.
"how dare you!" beast said with mock outrage..."that idiot - related to me? hah! he wishes.."
Jaina ignored both boys, her hands were slapped together and she was chanting. Frost began to pour out of her closed hands that made the room noticeable colder, damn Miss Naga wont like that at all. The Sapphires in her hands began to glow give off this own cold aura, yes this should help the spell a lot.
((and i said mine were some of the brightest in the school, and that beast was lined up to become a dark child stick out tongue))
"can you not freeze the room like that" beast asked jaina, shivering...he re-summoned blaze, and started petting the firecat, so that his hands would start to get warm again..blaze purred at the sudden attention, and looked up at beast..."hmm..he's hungry" beast said to himself, looking back at the cat..

DangerousBeauty
Naga quickly turned on a heat lamp under her desk. There was a little cave there that she crafted for herself. She wrapped her cloak around her body and crawled under there. "Enough with the cold! Are you trying to kill me?!"

Echo smiled sweetly. "Well aren't you cute. I'm Echo."

lilk82394
"Nice to meet you Echo. " Dashun smiled at Echo. He didn't really talk to much girls but he could get to know this one. She was attractive and Dashun hadn't seen many attractive girls yet. He sat down next to her. "Mind if I sit here. "

(>^^)>
Yasuo plucked a hair and threw it like a dart o naga's desk, it poofed into a electric heater. he made a sound that closely resembled a monkey's call

starryknight
Jaina quickly stopped with the frost the room warmed up fast because of the flame tiger. "Sorry, I wont do that again" she bowed her head to Miss Naga. "I have the Sapphire ready for Chaos's spell," she told Beast with a smile.
Daniel floated down the hallway toward Miss. Naga's room, he didn't have her class but he needed to talk to a few people and he knew Naga wouldn't really care. He saw one of the boys he needed to talk to in the hall, "Chaos, It's been to long" he wrapped around the boy still in mist form. He appeared with his arm around Chaos's shoulders, "And who is your lovely friend?"

MadMel
"excellent - so that's what you were doing" beast said, smiling appreciatively.."eh..sorry, thought you were trying to prank the teacher or something.."

"sweet lucifer's beard, dont do that, you scared the hell out of me!" chaos exclaimed, but all the same he tried to hug the vampire back.."what havew you been doing? skulking down the corridors in mist form have you?"

starryknight
Daniel blushed a little bit having a little crush on the boy but knew it was hopeless to go after him, "well I'm going to be throwing a party and you know I throw the best ones in this school." He smiled "And of coarse your invited and also you boy Beast I was on my way now to ask him, Oh and do you know if the Ice queen is in a good mood I want her to come too" He turned to new girl "You should come to cute thing," he put his finger under her chin tilting her face up, then went back into mist form continuing to Ms naga's room.

DangerousBeauty
Echo smiled. "Be my guest. Just be weary. Yasuo gets a little possesive."

lilk82394
Dashun put his sword on the floor leaning on the wall. He looked at Yasuo. " You two date or something?" He doubted a pretty girl like her would date a primate but he guessed love is love.

MadMel
((whoops thought ur char was a vamp embarrasment))
"ill be there" chaos called after daniel.."well something to look forward to on the weekend" he said, partially to himself..

starryknight
((he is a vamp big grin ))

Daniel slipped through underneath the door and appeared sitting on the edge of Miss Naga's desk, "Why hello Miss Naga my favorite teacher, your looking lovely today." He pulled out a red rose and sat in on her desk and winked, he didn't expect this to work but he figured it was better then just barging in and talking to everyone.
Jaina rolled her eyes at the vamp and continued to read her spell book. She knew him from last year when he approached her to be in the Dark children, she had turned him down saying that she didn't want to be part of a popularity club.

DangerousBeauty
Naga eyed the rose dully. "A flower never lasts. Jewles on the other hand, are forever." She waved him away. "Go on. I know what your here for. They're done working anyways."

starryknight
"Aww but thats what makes them so beautiful, they will never be as beautiful as they are now, so you have to cherish it well you can," he motioned his hands as if he was in a play of his own. "But I guess we have our own opinions." He made his way to the students, "ah, Jaina White Raven your looking stunning as always." Jaina didn't even look up "Thank you, you are too kind." Daniel laughed "I'll be back to you in a jiffy," He vapored away to Beast desk "So I'm throwing a sick party your going to come right, Chaos already agreed." Daniel grind at the boy waiting for his answer.

MadMel
"sure" beast said, "just try not to tempt me into your little club, you guys cause more trouble than we do.." by 'we' of course he meant chaos and himself, and it was true - the dark ones, blinded by their universal superiority complex, treated the rest of the school like dirt..there were only small pockets of students they did not harass, chaos and beast being among them..

starryknight
Daniel made a shocked look on his face, "I would never make trouble, you know I'm an angel." He walked over to the monkey and the nymph's desk, "Oh new comers you guys are invited too, just be cool," he mused. He made the mistake of looking in to the Nymph's eyes, he stood there stunned.

MadMel
beast grabbed the vampire by the neck of his shirt and dragged him away from the nymph.."looking a nymph right in the eyes...you should know that one, daniel" he shook his head, exasperated..

starryknight
Daniel blinked a few times then chuckled "yeah you'd think I'd know, anyways the Dark ones aren't that bad were like a club for the schools elite well I do admit that some of the members are a bit stuck up, not all of us are like that, well you don't think I'm stuck up right. Daniel gave him a playful smile not really caring what his answer was.

Boom boom boom could be heard from the halls a tall man ran down the halls passing the two students. The room door slammed open and handsome man came rushing in "Daniel Marks!" he shouted. Daniel turned to the windows and started to form into vapor. "No you don't!" the man shouted, he threw a card at Daniel just as he was about to jump out the window, the card hit him in the forehead and he suddenly dropped to the ground. "Damn...not this again" he slowly got to his hands and knees and reached for the card but as soon as he touched it a purple shock came out of it putting the vamp back on the floor. "Was that really necessary Mr. Drake?" Daniel said in a soft voice.
"I told you no one ditches my class, not even a smooth talking vamp and I don't care who your parents are and that your a Dark son, you will be in my class on time and stay the whole time." Drake walked toward Daniel and picked him up by the back of his collar and threw him over his back. The vampire reached out to Beast "Beast its up to you...you have to get Jaina to the party...My time here is done..." he put his head down on the teachers backand let his arm dangle. "Sorry about the interruption Miss Naga, he nodded to the Woman and gave a slight smile then exited the room still carrying Daniel over his back. "I'm being carried away by a big strong werewolf this is like a fantasy I had, pitch me I must be dreaming." Seconds later the students heard a loud Ouch! "Hey I actually mean for you to pitch me!"
((sorry I guess I got carried away stick out tongue ))

TxG
Tabatha grinned a party sounded great and would be a chance to meet some of the more established students seeing as her last party was the reason she was here right now it woudn't hurt to go. Tabatha turned to Chaos, " I think i should go to class first. You can take me the fast way if you'd like " She said seeing as she was already late and all the fast way was the better option.

MadMel
"ok, hold on!" chaos said, grinning...he grabbed tabatha by the waist and they both disolved into shadows, re-ermerging just outside of the physics class..they could here the rantings of daniel as he was dragged away..."looks like hes no so good at sneaking out of class" chaos commented.."well, you ready? just to warn you, the teachers a half snake half dragon, one student is a monkey, another is a practically naked nymph, and most of the rest are immature idiots.."

TxG
Tabatha gulped, " Oh right thanks for the heads up and for getting me here. They sound an interesting bunch " She remarked to chaos resisting the urge to laugh rather out of feeling a little out of depth more than anything else things like this just don't happen to regular people....it was official a guess she was a freak like the rest at the school of wierd.

MadMel
"anytime..go in in about 4 seconds, ill be waiting.." chaos said, grinning at the new girl, before disappearing inside and taking his seat..."if anyone asks, i was here this whole time..oh and there's a new girl coming in shortly.."
"how do you know that?" beast asked, looking astonished...then his face fell..."you were just chatting some girl werent you?" he asked accusingly, loud enough for everyone in - and around - the class could here..
"no, i totally wasnt" chaos said.."i was just helping the new girl....sh*t"
"hah! i knew it!" beast said, shaking his head.."cant resist can you, damn incubus.."
"look its not like that" chaos said, being partially truthful..he cant deny he had felt a little attracted to tabatha, but perhaps it was just the glamor of a new girl..

lilk82394
Hunter looked at the vamp boy being dragged away.*He's enthusiastic* He looked at Chaos."Someone needs to learn to keep their mouth shut.

starryknight
Jaina was listening to the boys talk, he was...talking to another girl..., she thought about that for a second then shook her head, what do I care anyways. She turned to Hunter "Yeah and I think Chaos is just the guy to teach you." She was getting tired of this kids attitude, its like hes begging for attention and its getting annoying.

DangerousBeauty
Not practicaly naked......)

Naga waved as the vamp got dragged out. "Have fun." and once Chaos and Beast started up, she couldn't resist. "Trueli Beast, you break my heart. Flirting with another girl. I thought you only had eyes for me." She pretended to start crying.

lilk82394
Dashun put his sword on the floor leaning on the wall. He looked at Yasuo. " You two date or something?" He doubted a pretty girl like her would date a primate...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>