Pokeverse vs. YuGiOhverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Because this had to be made.

Each side is an army-like team. Everyone from the Pokeverse is in this fight and everyone from the YuGiOhverse is in this fight. The duel monsters are physical btw.

The battlefield is a single flat plane infinite in all directions. It has the same consistency as dirt.

The goal in this fight is total annihilation. Last army with so much as a single person (or creature, whichever) remaining wins the war.

MooCowofJustice
Don't think Yu-Gi-Oh originated as a video game.

Phanteros
YugiOh isn't a videogame, its a card game, otherwise Warhammer, a board game will be allowed.

ScreamPaste
And if you give us Warhammer... droolio

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
And if you give us Warhammer... droolio Indeed, it will be a glorious day. I might even invite more people from factpile and Narutofan to join seeing as they love it.

Nemesis X
Maybe the moderators should move this over to the Anime Versus.

NemeBro
Pokeverse would win anyway.

Zorc is the single most powerful entity in Yugioh, and is only said to be able to destroy the world, which does not even necessarily mean bust it.

Pokeverse has like four universal entities.

No End N Site
In before close and I go wit Yu-gi-oh. I don't really know what raw powers they bring to the table, but the monsters can do "things" like BFR people and steal souls. Many of them, not just a few and that's going to be the problem.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Because this had to be made.

Each side is an army-like team. Everyone from the Pokeverse is in this fight and everyone from the YuGiOhverse is in this fight. The duel monsters are physical btw.

The battlefield is a single flat plane infinite in all directions. It has the same consistency as dirt.

The goal in this fight is total annihilation. Last army with so much as a single person (or creature, whichever) remaining wins the war.

What? Most Yu-Gi-Oh! Game feats are unquantifiable.
Not to mention, Yu-Gi-Oh! never originated in a game.

Pokeverse steamrolls.

The Scenario
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
And if you give us Warhammer... droolio

Then what was with the Ridley vs. Plague Champion thread? Or the Space Pirate vs. Space Marine?

Hmmm... no expression

Phanteros
Originally posted by The Scenario
Then what was with the Ridley vs. Plague Champion thread? Or the Space Pirate vs. Space Marine?

Hmmm... no expression Those are game based ones. The only ones that can be used.

Heythere,Honey
Pokemon wins for originating in a game.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Pokemon wins for originating in a game.

Gee, thanks for stating the now obviousness. What, didn't read the posts before you started making one yourself? Get off my back already.

Sin_Volvagia
I demand my Old Snake vs. Charizard thread to be revived! mad

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Gee, thanks for stating the now obviousness. What, didn't read the posts before you started making one yourself? Get off my back already.
Mmkay... -_-

BloodRain
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I demand my Old Snake vs. Charizard thread to be revived! mad
^ thumb up

Rapidash
Yu-Gi-Oh is situational and this thread is against the rules. Pokeverse stomp bigtime. Had this been Pokemon battle versus Yu-Gi-Oh battle, it would have been different. In a straight-out battle, Yu-Gi-Oh has some seriously dangerous traps and spells. Some of the monsters has dangerous enchants that can not be overcome easily.

But in an all-out-war, Pokeverse stomp.

General Kaliero
Yu-Ghi-Oh ain't video game-based.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.