Original thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DramaLlama
Have any of us had one?

you get thorns
Are they for sale?

DramaLlama
Originally posted by you get thorns
Are they for sale?

Sometimes, the electric motor for instance was an original thought that sold quite well!

Wild Shadow
i had one but didnt have the money for it and about 5 yrs later i saw it being sold at the mall in a sports store..

http://returntomanliness.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cap_perfect_curve.jpg

inimalist
Originally posted by DramaLlama
Sometimes, the electric motor for instance was an original thought that sold quite well!

which part of that was original?

dannier
Yes ,i do !

allofyousuckkk
I want to make a chain of fast food chinese restaurants that doesn't suck and has a drive thru.

Bicnarok

Mindship
The Chicxulub asteroid impact was a strategic attack by paranoid extraterrestrials to make sure dinosaurs never evolved intelligence and therefore would never pose a challenge to their hegemony.

Instead, we arose. The ETs are safer than ever.

smokin'

Bicnarok

botankus
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
I want to make a chain of fast food chinese restaurants that doesn't suck and has a drive thru.
I like this idea more than any of the others that will surface in this thread.

Mindship

Symmetric Chaos
THOUGHT CRIME IS DEATH

One Free Man
once my co-workers wanted to get some asian food and couldn't decide... I said kinders... they said that was a good idea...

Bicnarok

jinXed by JaNx
Ive had loads. Look, i'll have one right now...,Pencil shavings love pencil sharpeners because it gives them reason for being but Pencils really hate pencil sharpeners.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.