Ichigo vs Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yung_link
I had 2 do it! I saw another thread like this 1 but it hadnt been posted on in 3 years so... i made this 1smile o yea if u think u know who'd win dont just say "inuyasha" or "stomp in ichigo's favor" try a more sound argument.

So.... who'd win it?

Nemesis X
Inuyasha gets utterly raped by Ichigo when he releases Bankai.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ichigo wins.

Q99
Ichigo's a lot faster.

Also, Ichigo just blocked a sword estimated to weigh 55 tons in the latest chapter. So defending against Inuyasha's attacks isn't hard either.

yung_link
So nobody's rootin 4 inuyasha? Im a little surprised...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by yung_link
So nobody's rootin 4 inuyasha? Im a little surprised...

I too like Inuyasha but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who wins in a fight between Inuyasha and Ichigo. If this were arc 1 Ichigo vs. Inuyasha who just recently gets the Tetsuiga minus the ability to know how to use the windscar, the fight could be debatable but if both Ichigo and Inuyasha are at their full power, Ichigo wins in a horrific stomp.

KingD19
The only thing Inuyasha has going for him is Meidou Zangetsuha. But it might be innefective on Ichigo since he's so powerful, it's too slow to catch him anyway now that I think about it.

yung_link
u gotta giv inuyasha some credit though, i mean he has amazing stamina, & he can use the wind scar multiple times in a row. sure ichigo could dodge but 4 how long? Yea his bankai is fast but he doesnt seem 2 b able 2 maintain it 4 very long plus even if ichigo managed 2 use a full power getsuga tenshou inuyasha could just reverse it with the backlash wave. speed isnt everything...

menokokoro
look at the manga lately, ichigo is permi bankai....it's the mask he had a hard time with, and even that he mastered.
as for the backlash wave, yep that MIGHT work, though i doubt it is powerful enough to do it. and even if it did work, AND ichigo got hit by it, ichigo would still have the upper hand while injured.
and ichigo only uses getsuga tenshou on powerful opponents, ichigo would just cut him in half with his bare hand

yung_link
Originally posted by menokokoro
look at the manga lately, ichigo is permi bankai....it's the mask he had a hard time with, and even that he mastered.
as for the backlash wave, yep that MIGHT work, though i doubt it is powerful enough to do it. and even if it did work, AND ichigo got hit by it, ichigo would still have the upper hand while injured.
and ichigo only uses getsuga tenshou on powerful opponents, ichigo would just cut him in half with his bare hand

very unlikely....Inuyasha isnt as weak or as slow as u make him out 2 b... His tetsaiga can kill 100 demons in a single swing, & i doubt ichigo is worth that many demons. Also ichigo's bankai isnt all its cracked up 2 b, he had a hard time defeating kariya with it & could barely beat grimmjow with his bankai active & his hollow mask on. Inuyasha's strength is natural so he wouldnt need 2 rely on power-consuming transformations if he wants 2 win...

menokokoro
very unlikely....Inuyasha isnt as weak or as slow as u make him out 2 b... His tetsaiga can kill 100 demons in a single swing, & i doubt ichigo is worth that many demons. Also ichigo's bankai isnt all its cracked up 2 b, he had a hard time defeating kariya with it & could barely beat grimmjow with his bankai active & his hollow mask on. Inuyasha's strength is natural so he wouldnt need 2 rely on power-consuming transformations if he wants 2 win... no inuyasha is tough, i know this, but he is nowhere near on par with ichigo. and how is the fact that he had a hard time against 2 people who are also much MUCH stronger than inuyasha proof that inuyasha could win? also, ichigo is MUCH stronger now than he was durring those fights...or should i say potentially. do they ever say that those transformations consume energy? the only reason he couldn't stay in hollowmask form was because he couldn't control it.

yung_link
no inuyasha is tough, i know this, but he is nowhere near on par with ichigo. and how is the fact that he had a hard time against 2 people who are also much MUCH stronger than inuyasha proof that inuyasha could win? also, ichigo is MUCH stronger now than he was durring those fights...or should i say potentially. do they ever say that those transformations consume energy? the only reason he couldn't stay in hollowmask form was because he couldn't control it.

I believe they consume energy, take Hitsugaya's bankai 4 example, besides if they didnt consume some sort of extra energy then they'd use them in every fight, right? btw i think inuyasha could've handled em'.

KingD19
I believe they consume energy, take Hitsugaya's bankai 4 example, besides if they didnt consume some sort of extra energy then they'd use them in every fight, right? btw i think inuyasha could've handled em'.

Hitsugaya's Bankai is unique, since it's ice based, as long as theirs moisture in the air, his ice flowers regenerate, and he can keep going.

Truth be told, Inuyasha, is simply outclassed in every category, he'd put up a good fight, but eventually go down.

yung_link
Aww man this debate is so one-sided! i didnt hav an opinion when i made this thread until every1 started saying inuyasha would get stomped, some1 has 2 stand up 4 him! half of ichigo's support comes from facts but the other half, i gotta say, seems like fanboyism. sure ichigo is fast when he flash-steps but otherwise inuyasha could keep up @ regular speed. power-wise i think they're a pretty even match if u ignore the fact that inuyasha could take ichigo's attack & send it right back @ him

menokokoro
I believe they consume energy, take Hitsugaya's bankai 4 example, besides if they didnt consume some sort of extra energy then they'd use them in every fight, right? btw i think inuyasha could've handled em'. the reason they dont is so their enemies don't know their secret...and for suspense, it is for entertainment lol

menokokoro
Aww man this debate is so one-sided! i didnt hav an opinion when i made this thread until every1 started saying inuyasha would get stomped, some1 has 2 stand up 4 him! half of ichigo's support comes from facts but the other half, i gotta say, seems like fanboyism. sure ichigo is fast when he flash-steps but otherwise inuyasha could keep up @ regular speed. power-wise i think they're a pretty even match if u ignore the fact that inuyasha could take ichigo's attack & send it right back @ him ichigo is fast enough to block attacks from a flash step...i dont see why you think inuyasha is just as fast, i mean yeah i would say he is before soul society arch, but he just keeps getting progressively stronger, just look at how strong he was back then, then look at how much stronger each opponent was than the last, its called deductive reasoning, not fanboyism

BloodRain
Lately? Since he got bankai we don't see him fight without it. Bankai Ichigo + full hollow mode = a fast win.

KingD19
BloodRain is right, it's routine for Ichigo to go Bankai at the start of every fight now. He'll even put on his hollow mask if he needs to.

yung_link
i no u guys r gonna call me on this 1 but... hav u noticed when inuyasha unleashed a wind scar it actually cuts his enemies into pieces while ichigo's getsuga tenshou can be blocked by higher level enemies? O yeah inuyaha is a dog demon so he could sniff out ichigo's location & make a counterattack no matter how fast he's moving

menokokoro
...sorry, im calling you out on a different point, mostly because it looks like you know why we would call you out on the first point. just because you can spell them at all times does not mean you are fast enough to counter attack, or even be able to comprehend it fast enough

yung_link
...sorry, im calling you out on a different point, mostly because it looks like you know why we would call you out on the first point. just because you can spell them at all times does not mean you are fast enough to counter attack, or even be able to comprehend it fast enough

All rite i new what i was getting into making that statement, but inuyasha is no weaking he's not as fast as ichigo but 1 hit from a wind scar would leave ichigo reeling in pain. yea i no u r gonna say ichigo could just dodge it & slash him but inuyasha can take a hit, unlike most of ichigo's foes... in a close combat fight inuyasha strength could overcome him, & using a getsuga tenshou could b fatal on ichigo's part due 2 the constant threat of the backlash wave

menokokoro
he would learn that pretty quick, and when has inuyasha ever been able to take a hit? especially from an attack that almost cuts people in half who are have incredibly durable skin. but i think i am done, there is no way to convince you that ichigo is on another level completely

yung_link
Im sorry but i dont believe ichigo could "stomp" inuyasha... i just cant see that happening, so the only reason i am taking up 4 him is because u guys r givin ichigo a little 2 much credit... i mean ichigo's speed is on another level but i cant say the same about power. inuyasha takes hits that would kill normal ppl in an instant, he does it just about every episode. btw u can convince me ichigo is on another level but that doesnt mean he'd "stomp" inuyasha, inuyasha defeats enemies on a higher level than him all the time. ex. sesshomaru

KingD19
Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Entire Inuyasha-verse

yung_link
laughing laughing laughing

menokokoro
well, understand where...at least i am coming from.

the way i see it, ichigo was about as strong as inuyasha at about the point he got into soul society, maybe a little bit further than that, but he has gotten many times more powerful since then

yung_link
i agree he has gotten far stronger since then but i think a "stomp" is underestimating inuyasha's powers jusy a little bit

Q99
i agree he has gotten far stronger since then but i think a "stomp" is underestimating inuyasha's powers jusy a little bit

I don't think Inu-Yasha's ever fought someone who's Ichigo-fast. Even Sesshomaru is way slower.

Nor do I think Inu-Yasha has anyone with the same firepower/toughness level as Ichigo gets. He literally grabbed a blast that created a multi-kilometer crater.

yung_link
entei was the fastest demon in the inuyasha-verse & he killed him & his master using just the backlash wave, showing u that even tho his speed may not be up 2 par his power is.

yung_link
Not 2 mention the fact that sessho is extremely fast & inuyasha could stand up 2 him, & dont go sayin ichigo could beat sessho, put it in different thread...

Q99
Not 2 mention the fact that sessho is extremely fast & inuyasha could stand up 2 him,

Sesshomaru is extremely fast, but Ichigo is much faster still. They aren't close, no fight in Inu Yasha covers as much ground as some of Ichigo's fights.

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
Sesshomaru is extremely fast, but Ichigo is much faster still. They aren't close, no fight in Inu Yasha covers as much ground as some of Ichigo's fights.

Thats cuz most of ichigo's fights take place in wide open areas, inuyasha's fights usually take place in areas that lack much room 4 them 2 actually show off their speed. sessho moves 2 fast 2 b seen, so does ichigo, so how did u actually deduct that ichigo was faster?

menokokoro
this kind of bothers me, i totally posted somehting like 20 min ago, and for some reason it didnt post....oh well here it is again.

the reason we can deduce that ichigo is faster than sess is because he has been able to move faster than we can see for a long time, and in that time, he has gotten much faster.

yung_link
this kind of bothers me, i totally posted somehting like 20 min ago, and for some reason it didnt post....oh well here it is again.

the reason we can deduce that ichigo is faster than sess is because he has been able to move faster than we can see for a long time, and in that time, he has gotten much faster.

i dont mean 2 b an a**hole by repeatinb the same ? twice but... how can u tell? do u rely on the characters on the show 2 tell u or r u just stating that he should hav gotten faster?

menokokoro
well, almost every time he fights someone new, they are almost always too fast for him, and then he fights them later after becoming faster himself. or he is barely fast enough to handle them.

like grimjaw, he was really fast, faster than anyone else he fought up till that point, then after that (i dont count the crazy guy with the hole in his head, because he didn't really fight him) he fought Ulquiorra who was obviously much faster and more powerful than grimjaw, and yes i know that ichigo didn't defeat him "himself" but he does have the power too, and Ulquiorra remarked about how much faster and stronger he gotten from just fighting grimjaw, beause before that he could barely keep up with him, and got raped.

Q99
Thats cuz most of ichigo's fights take place in wide open areas, inuyasha's fights usually take place in areas that lack much room 4 them 2 actually show off their speed. sessho moves 2 fast 2 b seen, so does ichigo, so how did u actually deduct that ichigo was faster?

Inu Yasha fights in open fields all the time (the first windscar fight comes to mind).

And how do I deduce it? Simple. Ichigo and his foe will be fighting in the middle of a city that's kilometers across. His opponent will knock him outside the city in one blow, then moments later be outside as well.

There's multiple occasions of Bleach characters covering kilometers in very short times. They've got multi-mach speed.

Also, there are people who move faster than the human eye can see that can in turn not see people even faster than them in Bleach. There's at *least* two and possibly more speed tiers above "too fast to see."

InuYasha's two superspeed characters, Sesshomaru and Koga, are fast, but not too fast for Inu Yasha who doesn't move too fast to see.

yung_link
i no this is a little off-topic but u just said his opponent knocks him far outside the city, well sometimes ichigo will hit buildings, or an attack will hit several houses. hav u noticed that nobody comes outside even tho streets r being torn apart?

Q99
i no this is a little off-topic but u just said his opponent knocks him far outside the city, well sometimes ichigo will hit buildings, or an attack will hit several houses. hav u noticed that nobody comes outside even tho streets r being torn apart?

That's because the area is either protected by an magical barrier to separate them from normal people (which the soul-society sets up precisely to stop casualties), or in the latest arc they're literally fighting in a copy of the town.

Plus, Soul Reapers and what they're fighting are invisible to normal people without spiritual powers. So if they looked out they'd see nothing.

And the city from my example was a city in Hueco Mundo, the realm of hollows, so no worries there either.

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
That's because the area is either protected by an magical barrier to separate them from normal people (which the soul-society sets up precisely to stop casualties), or in the latest arc they're literally fighting in a copy of the town.

Plus, Soul Reapers and what they're fighting are invisible to normal people without spiritual powers. So if they looked out they'd see nothing.

And the city from my example was a city in Hueco Mundo, the realm of hollows, so no worries there either.

i watch bleach, so i no about the invisible part, but the magical barrier part not so much... in which episodes was it used?

Nemesis X
Inuyasha's speed compared to Ichigo's makes Inuyasha look like one heck of a slow poke.

KingD19
i watch bleach, so i no about the invisible part, but the magical barrier part not so much... in which episodes was it used?

Do you watch the japanese/subbed episodes?

Because they show it all the time. When they go to Karakura Town, the captains, or usually Urahara erect a barrier so the town doesn't get hurt, even if the buildings are destroyed, but the people are safe.

yung_link
im gonna make a bold statement...inuyasha's adventures took place in the feudal era while ichigo's take place in a more modern time period. my point is that there r different definitions of fast in each time period, for example: in the feudal era the fastest thing was a horse but in the bleach-verse cars & jets r considered fast. inuyasha is considered fast cuz he can run faster than a horse, while ichigo is considered fast cuz he moves faster than cars...do u c where im going with this? im saying that ichigo is faster than the fastest thing in his universe & so is inuyasha, there's no actual way 2 tell how fast some1 truly is when u can only compare them 2 things native 2 their time period...

yung_link
Originally posted by KingD19
Do you watch the japanese/subbed episodes?

not often, bad connection, mostly watch the english dubs on adult swim

KingD19
im gonna make a bold statement...inuyasha's adventures took place in the feudal era while ichigo's take place in a more modern time period. my point is that there r different definitions of fast in each time period, for example: in the feudal era the fastest thing was a horse but in the bleach-verse cars & jets r considered fast. inuyasha is considered fast cuz he can run faster than a horse, while ichigo is considered fast cuz he moves faster than cars...do u c where im going with this? im saying that ichigo is faster than the fastest thing in his universe & so is inuyasha, there's no actual way 2 tell how fast some1 truly is when u can only compare them 2 things native 2 their time period...

Ichigo routinely moves faster than the eye can see, he can make after-images, hell, in his Bankai, he blocked Byakuya's Bankai attack, something Inuyasha would never be able to do.

Q99

Sure there is, because they both move in comparison to humans, and to the ground. Unmodified but skilled humans like Sango and Miroku, are useful in fights with most demons. There's then the "superhuman but still quite followable" characters like IY himself, then there's the "superhuman and too fast for skilled humans to follow, but not out of the range of IY's movements to fight". That laddering gives us a rough idea of their speed.

Nor do they move vast distances like miles in just a few seconds.

The Bleach characters aren't fast because they're in a world with cars (cars which, btw, never get seen in motion during the series), but because they are just objectively fast.

I understand you like Inu Yasha, but there is nothing to put it at Bleach speed levels. Either judging by scaling from characters or distance travelled, the fastest ones show no-where near the speed of captain class Bleach characters like Ichigo.

The top-level people can conduct fights in less time than it takes for a superhumanly fast person to blink.

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
Sure there is, because they both move in comparison to humans, and to the ground. Unmodified but skilled humans like Sango and Miroku, are useful in fights with most demons. There's then the "superhuman but still quite followable" characters like IY himself, then there's the "superhuman and too fast for skilled humans to follow, but not out of the range of IY's movements to fight". That laddering gives us a rough idea of their speed.

Nor do they move vast distances like miles in just a few seconds.

The Bleach characters aren't fast because they're in a world with cars (cars which, btw, never get seen in motion during the series), but because they are just objectively fast.

I understand you like Inu Yasha, but there is nothing to put it at Bleach speed levels. Either judging by scaling from characters or distance travelled, the fastest ones show no-where near the speed of captain class Bleach characters like Ichigo.

The top-level people can conduct fights in less time than it takes for a superhumanly fast person to blink.

1. I do like Inuyasha, i like Bleach also...

2. Sessho leaves afterimages when he moves, so i guess it would b fair 2 say that him & ichigo r on somewhat the same level of speed?

3.cars r seen in motion in Bleach, Orihime nearly got hit by 1 in an episode but her brother saved her

Q99
1. I do like Inuyasha, i like Bleach also...

And I will note how much a series is liked has squat to do with power. I-Y doesn't show near Bleach's level.

Probably not. Sesshomaru leaves after-images in his direct path, Bleach people leave them over a dozen feet away from them. Individual shunpo moves (high-speed, can't-be-seen-with-eyes move) can cover hundreds of feet.

Take a look at this page. Yoruichi takes out around 14 people, spread out, some probably over 20 feet from her, in one quick burst. All of those people had superspeed via the shunpo techique, which is the "so fast normal people can't even follow" move.

Granted.

Still, we don't see them in comparison to the super-speed people. The era of the settings has nothing to do with their power levels, and heck, Inu Yasha probably interacts with modern day stuff more than most soul reapers in the times he travels to the present.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Q99

Take a look at this page ....i looked at that picture...and now i am re-reading those chapters, that part is just so epic lol

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
And I will note how much a series is liked has squat to do with power. I-Y doesn't show near Bleach's level.

Probably not. Sesshomaru leaves after-images in his direct path, Bleach people leave them over a dozen feet away from them. Individual shunpo moves (high-speed, can't-be-seen-with-eyes move) can cover hundreds of feet.

Take a look at this page. Yoruichi takes out around 14 people, spread out, some probably over 20 feet from her, in one quick burst. All of those people had superspeed via the shunpo techique, which is the "so fast normal people can't even follow" move.

Granted.

Still, we don't see them in comparison to the super-speed people. The era of the settings has nothing to do with their power levels, and heck, Inu Yasha probably interacts with modern day stuff more than most soul reapers in the times he travels to the present.

1. never said it had anything 2 do with power, just thought i should let u nosmile

2. Inuyasha kills enemies like that without moving anywhere; wind scar

3. nah probably not, due 2 he cant go outside very often cuz of the way he's always dressed, & his ears. while soul reapers on the other hand can travel freely while in a gigai(probably spelled it wrong)

KingD19

3. nah probably not, due 2 he cant go outside very often cuz of the way he's always dressed, & his ears. while soul reapers on the other hand can travel freely while in a gigai(probably spelled it wrong)

The Wind Scar is cool and all, but in all actuality, Ichigo could more than likely block it, and it's easily evadable, hell, he may even tank it, he's shrugged off more powerful attacks before.

And when Inuyasha goes to the present, he wears his hat so people don't bother him, but people are always going crazy over his ass length silver hair.

Q99

And Ichigo has his blasty move too. It's a *speed* example. Not even Sesshomaru or Koga can do stuff near what Yoruichi does there. Inu-Yasha could kill a group with a wind scar, but no-one in IY could hope to touch that speed, not even close to the same league.

And Ichigo at his fastest is so quick that Byakuya has trouble following him, and Byakuya is so quick he's invisible to Renji, and Renji is superhumanly fast, I'd guess in between IY and Sess.

There's, in short, no evidence that anyone in IY could touch captain speed. The gap in speed is huge.

KingD19
I think it was in Soul Society when Yoruichi led Byakuya on a chase, and she was so fast she tricked him into thinking he was faster than her. And they shunpo'd all over the place, a few miles apart at least.

yung_link
The Wind Scar is cool and all, but in all actuality, Ichigo could more than likely block it, and it's easily evadable, hell, he may even tank it, he's shrugged off more powerful attacks before.

And when Inuyasha goes to the present, he wears his hat so people don't bother him, but people are always going crazy over his ass length silver hair.

ichigo's getsuga tenshou is shown 2 hurt very badly, but u rarely c it cut anything unless its used on a hollow, inuyasha's wind scar cuts all his enemies, all the time

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
And Ichigo has his blasty move too. It's a *speed* example. Not even Sesshomaru or Koga can do stuff near what Yoruichi does there. Inu-Yasha could kill a group with a wind scar, but no-one in IY could hope to touch that speed, not even close to the same league.

And Ichigo at his fastest is so quick that Byakuya has trouble following him, and Byakuya is so quick he's invisible to Renji, and Renji is superhumanly fast, I'd guess in between IY and Sess.

There's, in short, no evidence that anyone in IY could touch captain speed. The gap in speed is huge.

i really dont care what u say about Koga but Sessho is a different story. hav u ever seen yoruichi, or even ichigo kill 100 hollows(pretty close in comparison 2 demons) with 1 swing of their sword? he doesnt even hav 2 move...& inuyasha fought him & lived...

KingD19
ichigo's getsuga tenshou is shown 2 hurt very badly, but u rarely c it cut anything unless its used on a hollow, inuyasha's wind scar cuts all his enemies, all the time

He's cut through enemies before, and he left cuts on Ulquiorra's hands, despite him being much more powerful than Ichigo, and having one of the toughest Hierro's of the Espada.

i really dont care what u say about Koga but Sessho is a different story. hav u ever seen yoruichi, or even ichigo kill 100 hollows(pretty close in comparison 2 demons) with 1 swing of their sword? he doesnt even hav 2 move...& inuyasha fought him & lived...

The cannon fodder demons that Sesshomaru killed with Tessaiga can't be compared to even the lowest Hollows. A random hollow can beat several unseated shinigami at once. While a demon can be beaten by a regular person. Oh, and like I said, it wasn't Sesshomaru who killed the demons, it was Tessaiga. Also, Sesshomaru let him live.

Like I said though, Ichigo can dodge, block, or tank the Wind Scar...actually, I just realized, Wind Scar only works on demons, by finding the rift between the aura of Inuyasha, and the demon he's fighting. So he can't even rely on that.

yung_link
He's cut through enemies before, and he left cuts on Ulquiorra's hands, despite him being much more powerful than Ichigo, and having one of the toughest Hierro's of the Espada.

The cannon fodder demons that Sesshomaru killed with Tessaiga can't be compared to even the lowest Hollows. A random hollow can beat several unseated shinigami at once. While a demon can be beaten by a regular person. Oh, and like I said, it wasn't Sesshomaru who killed the demons, it was Tessaiga. Also, Sesshomaru let him live.

Like I said though, Ichigo can dodge, block, or tank the Wind Scar...actually, I just realized, Wind Scar only works on demons, by finding the rift between the aura of Inuyasha, and the demon he's fighting. So he can't even rely on that.

1. hollows & demons arent that much different & CAN b compared. example: Yasutora Sado aka Chad fought one far b4 he realized he had superhuman powers, plus the random hollows just seem powerful because of the ridiculously weak soul reapers they fight

2. tessaiga or not, could ichigo kill that many demons @ once? no he could not no matter how fast he is

3. all enemies give off some sort of aura, it just goes by a different name in each anime, pretty sure the wind scar could b converted 2 work with spiritual pressure or reiatsu(however u spell it)

4. ichigo is portrayed as being pretty weak against high level enemies unless he's using getsuga tenshou & the moment he does that against inuyasha- BAM! Backlash Wave!

Evilbigfoot
I had 2 do it! I saw another thread like this 1 but it hadnt been posted on in 3 years so... i made this 1smile o yea if u think u know who'd win dont just say "inuyasha" or "stomp in ichigo's favor" try a more sound argument.

So.... who'd win it?

Ichigo hacks a reiatsu luggie and Inuyasha drowns in it...

KingD19
1. hollows & demons arent that much different & CAN b compared. example: Yasutora Sado aka Chad fought one far b4 he realized he had superhuman powers, plus the random hollows just seem powerful because of the ridiculously weak soul reapers they fight

2. tessaiga or not, could ichigo kill that many demons @ once? no he could not no matter how fast he is

3. all enemies give off some sort of aura, it just goes by a different name in each anime, pretty sure the wind scar could b converted 2 work with spiritual pressure or reiatsu(however u spell it)

4. ichigo is portrayed as being pretty weak against high level enemies unless he's using getsuga tenshou & the moment he does that against inuyasha- BAM! Backlash Wave!

Yeah, even though he didn't realize he had powers, he still had them, no regular human can pick up a light pole and swing it like a bat, or catch a falling I-Beam and get nothing but a little blood trickle down their head. A random hollow is a threat to a random shinigami, and random demon is a threat to a random human who doesn't have any training, any human with some skill can kill the lower ranked demons, as shown multiple times throughout the Inuyasha anime/manga. The only humans in Bleach who fought Hollows successfully were Tatsuki(when she was part of Urahara's superhero squad and had that suit) and Don Konoji. Numerous humans harmed and killed Demons, Miroku and Sango have even killed demons without their powers and abilities, simply the staff and sword.

Ichigo couldn't kill 100 no name, cannon fodder demons that fast, but his Bankai Getsuga Tenshou would take out a lot of them, god forbid he uses his hollow abilities, because his cero would definitely destroy all 100, plus a large amount of the surrounding areas. And like I said, Wind Scar was only shown working against demonic opponents, that's why Inu never used it against humans, remember he couldn't use it against the Band of Seven, he had to beat Bankotsu by using the backlash wave.(Which only worked because Bankotsu was generating a demonic aura thanks to the seven corrupted Shikon shards) So until we have evidence of Wind Scar working on reiatsu and shinigami, then it's of no use here, since it's stated to only work on demons.

And Inuyasha is not a high level opponent, not to Ichigo anyway, and currently, he's one of the most powerful people in the series, he's one of the few people to wound Aizen. He caught an energy lance that destroyed a large portion of Heuco Mundo, he then caused an even larger blast that destroyed even more of the place. If Inuyasha could somehow use the backlash wave on him(which is also stated to only work on demons), then Ichigo could block, tank, or dodge it, he's that powerful.

I understand you like the character, I do too, but you're fighting a losing battle.

Q99

With his blast abilities, yes, he could take them all at once. Heck, with his hollow2 mode he could likely wipe out tens/hundreds of thousands at once.

With just his sword and speed, not at *once* but... in a pretty short period of time and with no danger of taking any damage at all, at the least.

And if Ichigo uses his speed to get around the backlash wave? That also assumes Inu Yasha has the strength to repel his big blasts.... oh, also Ichigo can wrap the getsuga tenshou around his sword so it won't be a blast that can be backlashed, he'll just cut Inu Yasha with it.

And if Ichigo just when in melee, his superior speed and toughness would let him slice Inu Yasha apart no problem, getsuga or no.

Remember, Ichigo's somewhat weak against high-level opponents who are more powerful than anyone in IY and could blow up cities. Someone being powerful in IY doesn't mean they're high level to Ichi.

yung_link
Yeah, even though he didn't realize he had powers, he still had them, no regular human can pick up a light pole and swing it like a bat, or catch a falling I-Beam and get nothing but a little blood trickle down their head. A random hollow is a threat to a random shinigami, and random demon is a threat to a random human who doesn't have any training, any human with some skill can kill the lower ranked demons, as shown multiple times throughout the Inuyasha anime/manga. The only humans in Bleach who fought Hollows successfully were Tatsuki(when she was part of Urahara's superhero squad and had that suit) and Don Konoji. Numerous humans harmed and killed Demons, Miroku and Sango have even killed demons without their powers and abilities, simply the staff and sword.

Ichigo couldn't kill 100 no name, cannon fodder demons that fast, but his Bankai Getsuga Tenshou would take out a lot of them, god forbid he uses his hollow abilities, because his cero would definitely destroy all 100, plus a large amount of the surrounding areas. And like I said, Wind Scar was only shown working against demonic opponents, that's why Inu never used it against humans, remember he couldn't use it against the Band of Seven, he had to beat Bankotsu by using the backlash wave.(Which only worked because Bankotsu was generating a demonic aura thanks to the seven corrupted Shikon shards) So until we have evidence of Wind Scar working on reiatsu and shinigami, then it's of no use here, since it's stated to only work on demons.

And Inuyasha is not a high level opponent, not to Ichigo anyway, and currently, he's one of the most powerful people in the series, he's one of the few people to wound Aizen. He caught an energy lance that destroyed a large portion of Heuco Mundo, he then caused an even larger blast that destroyed even more of the place. If Inuyasha could somehow use the backlash wave on him(which is also stated to only work on demons), then Ichigo could block, tank, or dodge it, he's that powerful.

I understand you like the character, I do too, but you're fighting a losing battle.

the episode when he first used the backlash wave 2 kill the giant demon(cant remember its name) he was shown abusing the wind scar several times without a foe present. also i've said nothing in this debate about the red tetsusaiga, so i've not lost yet...

Q99
the episode when he first used the backlash wave 2 kill the giant demon(cant remember its name) he was shown abusing the wind scar several times without a foe present. also i've said nothing in this debate about the red tetsusaiga, so i've not lost yet...

This is not a win/lose situation. It's comparing two things with objective feats.

You may not have mentioned red tetsusaiga, but I am aware of it, and the overall comparison still stands. Likewise, the ability to do wind scar without a demon foe won't let him win.

Inu Yasha is flat out outmatched pretty much across the board. He does not have the speed to hit or to avoid being sliced up, he doesn't have a firepower advantage, and his toughness is much less.

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
This is not a win/lose situation. It's comparing two things with objective feats.

You may not have mentioned red tetsusaiga, but I am aware of it, and the overall comparison still stands. Likewise, the ability to do wind scar without a demon foe won't let him win.

Inu Yasha is flat out outmatched pretty much across the board. He does not have the speed to hit or to avoid being sliced up, he doesn't have a firepower advantage, and his toughness is much less.

inuyasha's red tetsusaiga is much like ichigo's getsuga enhanced blade, its strong enough 2 cut thru barriers as well as ppl...i hate that i even brought the wind scar up, he wouldnt need it 2 beat ichigo! his full-demon form could tear ichigo 2 shreds, he could hold off ichigo's sword with his claws & his demon-enhanced speed would b enough 2 take ichigo down.

KingD19
Hollow Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demon Inuyasha

Hollow Ichigo Lvl2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demon Inuyasha

Vizard Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demon Inuyasha

Your trying to amp Inuyasha up, and you're ignoring Ichigo's abilities, all of which trump Inuyashas. Just watch Bleach and compare with bias to Inuyasha.

And about him doing the Wind Scar without an opponent, fine, he can conjure it up, but as for using it in battle, it's specifically stated that he has to find the gap between his own demonic aura, and his enemies for it to work on them.

yung_link
Hollow Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demon Inuyasha

Hollow Ichigo Lvl2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demon Inuyasha

Vizard Ichigo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demon Inuyasha

Your trying to amp Inuyasha up, and you're ignoring Ichigo's abilities, all of which trump Inuyashas. Just watch Bleach and compare with bias to Inuyasha.

And about him doing the Wind Scar without an opponent, fine, he can conjure it up, but as for using it in battle, it's specifically stated that he has to find the gap between his own demonic aura, and his enemies for it to work on them.

1. u can put as many "greater than" signs as u want inuyasha is no weakling, i wanna c ichigo survive having a whole punched in his stomach, inuyasha did...

2. wind scar; dont need it anymore, it would b a miracle if ichigo even got 2 c it...

3. i do realize ichigo's power, & no im not being biased if thats what u were implying. u fail 2 notice how strong inuyasha is even in comparison 2 ichigo

KingD19
1. u can put as many "greater than" signs as u want inuyasha is no weakling, i wanna c ichigo survive having a whole punched in his stomach, inuyasha did...

2. wind scar; dont need it anymore, it would b a miracle if ichigo even got 2 c it...

3. i do realize ichigo's power, & no im not being biased if thats what u were implying. u fail 2 notice how strong inuyasha is even in comparison 2 ichigo

Ichigo did survive having a hole punched in his chest, by a character who could easily solo the Inuyasha verse, Ulquiorra Schifer. And that was when he was just in Bankai mode. In his Hollow form, he has instantaneous regeneration, as in, cut my arm off and it grows back 2 seconds later.

2. Name what Inuyasha could use to beat Ichigo.

I am implying that you're being biased, because I watched/read all of Inuyasha, and I saw where his power capped, Ichigo has already passed that, and he's still getting stronger.

menokokoro
inuyasha's red tetsusaiga is much like ichigo's getsuga enhanced blade, its strong enough 2 cut thru barriers as well as ppl...i hate that i even brought the wind scar up, he wouldnt need it 2 beat ichigo! his full-demon form could tear ichigo 2 shreds, he could hold off ichigo's sword with his claws & his demon-enhanced speed would b enough 2 take ichigo down. I'm sorry, but that is pure conjecture, I have stated many reasons why Ichigo outclasses Inuyasha. just saying that Inuyasha is really tough while in his demon form, or with the red tetsusaiga, does not disprove the fact that ichigo has shown to be at least as fast and as powerful as Inuyasha very early on in the series, and has gotten dozens, if not hundreds of times more powerful since...I don't see how you could possibly see it going any other way, i am trying to see it your way, but it just makes no sense at all

yung_link
Ichigo did survive having a hole punched in his chest, by a character who could easily solo the Inuyasha verse, Ulquiorra Schifer. And that was when he was just in Bankai mode. In his Hollow form, he has instantaneous regeneration, as in, cut my arm off and it grows back 2 seconds later.

2. Name what Inuyasha could use to beat Ichigo.

I am implying that you're being biased, because I watched/read all of Inuyasha, and I saw where his power capped, Ichigo has already passed that, and he's still getting stronger.

i could name anything that has a high chance of beating ichigo, but u, Q99, & menokokoro would just say 1 of ichigo's forms could beat it, maybe i am being a little biased due 2 the fact that im outnumbered but inuyasha could win this match. ichigo has all his forms & stuff, but inuyasha's abilities r always there without form changing. I-Y has great stamina & can survive fatal hits in his regular form, he even survived with a shredded heart, the day ichigo does that i'll accept him as being better than inuyasha, but otherwise it has nothing 2 do with ichigo himself. what if ichigo is disarmed during battle(as seen with Kariya)? inuyasha still has his claws which r deadly, but what about ichigo? not only that, but inuyasha could easily block attacks by ichigo from all sides due to tessaiga's size & his dexterity with it, so speed really doesnt matter. he could block attacks from sessho so i no ichigo wouldnt pose a problem

KingD19
i could name anything that has a high chance of beating ichigo, but u, Q99, & menokokoro would just say 1 of ichigo's forms could beat it, maybe i am being a little biased due 2 the fact that im outnumbered but inuyasha could win this match. ichigo has all his forms & stuff, but inuyasha's abilities r always there without form changing. I-Y has great stamina & can survive fatal hits in his regular form, he even survived with a shredded heart, the day ichigo does that i'll accept him as being better than inuyasha, but otherwise it has nothing 2 do with ichigo himself. what if ichigo is disarmed during battle(as seen with Kariya)? inuyasha still has his claws which r deadly, but what about ichigo? not only that, but inuyasha could easily block attacks by ichigo from all sides due to tessaiga's size & his dexterity with it, so speed really doesnt matter. he could block attacks from sessho so i no ichigo wouldnt pose a problem

We say any of Ichigo's forms could beat it, because it's true.

You're being biased, because you've seen more of Inuyasha, and you obviously like the character more.

Ichigo has great stamina, and was stabbed completely through the heart, Grimmjow pumped five claws into his chest, one completely demolished a huge building in Hueco Mundo, Ichigo has gone through more than Inuyasha's body can handle, literally.

Inu has no way of disarming Ichigo, and even if he did, Ichigo's speed is to the point he could get his sword back before it hit the ground.

And no, Inuyasha cannot block attacks from all sides against a guy who leaves at least a dozen after images at will, and not like Sesshomaru, where it's Sesshomaru himself, then an afterimage in his wake. Ichigo could leave an afterimage, shunpo 40 feet away, leave another, then do 10 more at least.

Inuyasha's claws probably aren't even strong enough to cut Ichigo. And if Ichigo goes Hollow, it's over all the sooner.

And for the last time....Sesshomaru isn't as fast as Ichigo, he isn't as fast as more seated officers.

yung_link
We say any of Ichigo's forms could beat it, because it's true.

You're being biased, because you've seen more of Inuyasha, and you obviously like the character more.

Ichigo has great stamina, and was stabbed completely through the heart, Grimmjow pumped five claws into his chest, one completely demolished a huge building in Hueco Mundo, Ichigo has gone through more than Inuyasha's body can handle, literally.

Inu has no way of disarming Ichigo, and even if he did, Ichigo's speed is to the point he could get his sword back before it hit the ground.

And no, Inuyasha cannot block attacks from all sides against a guy who leaves at least a dozen after images at will, and not like Sesshomaru, where it's Sesshomaru himself, then an afterimage in his wake. Ichigo could leave an afterimage, shunpo 40 feet away, leave another, then do 10 more at least.

Inuyasha's claws probably aren't even strong enough to cut Ichigo. And if Ichigo goes Hollow, it's over all the sooner.

And for the last time....Sesshomaru isn't as fast as Ichigo, he isn't as fast as more seated officers.

u can say im being biased all u want, im just stating my opinion, thats the reason i created this thread, 2 express opinion. there is no such thing as a fact in this fight because u wont, & most likely never will c these 2 fight, understood? i hav seen several eps of Bleach, more than i've seen of Inuyasha, so if anything i should b able 2 tell u y ichigo would win, but not this time...i've seen ichigo fight many times, normally he'll attack, disappear 4 about 2 seconds, long enough 4 inuyasha 2 hear out his location or smell him out as previously stated, & block the attack. sure he might get a hit or two in but its not gonna b enough 2 kill some1 who has survived humanly fatal wounds; shredded heart, destroyed lungs, hole in stomach; ichigo couldnt survive that in his normal form...inuyasha's claws r strong enough 2 break swords, he can easily cut ichigo or break his sword @ least...ichigo could try his hardest but he's fighting a battle against a person who just wont die, from your point of view im being biased, but from mine im simply debating my part...

Q99
If it was just opinions yea, but you keep arguing the point, and just because you have an opinion doesn't mean the information we have available agrees.

You've said your opinion, fine. We've said why the available information disagrees. Fine. You then argue that the information is wrong and that IY has a chance. Not so fine. That goes beyond opinion, you need something to back that up or it's simply wrong. Debates are based on feats and information.

Sure there is. Character A runs at 60 mph. Character B runs at mach 5. Who is faster? Character B.

There are facts here. Debate is based on individual info from their own shows. We can use the facts from each show to compare.

If there was no way to tell data from observed feats, there'd be no point in discussing in the first place.

Keep in mind most of the people he fights are in turn superfast as well. We're watching the fight at their rate. The audience is always going to be able to follow the fight otherwise there's no show.

Ichigo couldn't even see Byakuya move when he first met him, and by later on he's faster than Byakuya.

Also, the Grimmjow fight shows him use a lot more speed and maneuverability than anyone in IY.

We get to see on-screens that Bleach captain class people have absurdly high speed, and why this is the case has been pointed out. That Inu Yasha's characters have not been shown with such absurd speed has also been pointed out. There simply is no comparison in speed.

No, he totally can't break his sword. Kenpachi was slicing building apart with the spiritual pressure of his sword and Ichigo could block that. Inu Yasha's claws don't compare. Likewise, the wounds IY took were from much weaker people, and anyway Ichigo could slash him dozens of times before he can blink, so taking him down isn't hard, and similarly the damage Ichigo can deal with his sword is in excess of the damage Inu Yasha has taken.

Ichigo's sword is not a normal sword. Ichigo delivers far more damage than Inu Yasha takes- in the Ulquiorra fight he *grabs* an attack big enough to destroy a *city*. We also see from the Kenpachi fight that if an attack doesn't have enough power, it'll literally bounce off someone with high spiritual pressure like Ichigo.

In terms of firepower, Ichigo is above Inu Yasha. In terms of toughness, he's far above. In terms of strength, he's well above. In speed, Inu Yasha shouldn't be able to so much as see him.

This is the information we have on the capabilities of the two. From that, we can conclude that Ichigo will slice him up in a fight.

You don't seem to be debating based on observed feats. You just 'feel' that Inu Yasha should be able to do this or that, but based on what we've seen he shouldn't be able to do much of anything effectively.

Arguing against the observed feats is bad debating, and is bias debating.

You can't just argue against feats without feats of comparable level. Provide examples if you want to keep debating the point, otherwise you really should stop.

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
If it was just opinions yea, but you keep arguing the point, and just because you have an opinion doesn't mean the information we have available agrees.

You've said your opinion, fine. We've said why the available information disagrees. Fine. You then argue that the information is wrong and that IY has a chance. Not so fine. That goes beyond opinion, you need something to back that up or it's simply wrong. Debates are based on feats and information.

Sure there is. Character A runs at 60 mph. Character B runs at mach 5. Who is faster? Character B.

There are facts here. Debate is based on individual info from their own shows. We can use the facts from each show to compare.

If there was no way to tell data from observed feats, there'd be no point in discussing in the first place.

Keep in mind most of the people he fights are in turn superfast as well. We're watching the fight at their rate. The audience is always going to be able to follow the fight otherwise there's no show.

Ichigo couldn't even see Byakuya move when he first met him, and by later on he's faster than Byakuya.

Also, the Grimmjow fight shows him use a lot more speed and maneuverability than anyone in IY.

We get to see on-screens that Bleach captain class people have absurdly high speed, and why this is the case has been pointed out. That Inu Yasha's characters have not been shown with such absurd speed has also been pointed out. There simply is no comparison in speed.

No, he totally can't break his sword. Kenpachi was slicing building apart with the spiritual pressure of his sword and Ichigo could block that. Inu Yasha's claws don't compare. Likewise, the wounds IY took were from much weaker people, and anyway Ichigo could slash him dozens of times before he can blink, so taking him down isn't hard, and similarly the damage Ichigo can deal with his sword is in excess of the damage Inu Yasha has taken.

Ichigo's sword is not a normal sword. Ichigo delivers far more damage than Inu Yasha takes- in the Ulquiorra fight he *grabs* an attack big enough to destroy a *city*. We also see from the Kenpachi fight that if an attack doesn't have enough power, it'll literally bounce off someone with high spiritual pressure like Ichigo.

In terms of firepower, Ichigo is above Inu Yasha. In terms of toughness, he's far above. In terms of strength, he's well above. In speed, Inu Yasha shouldn't be able to so much as see him.

This is the information we have on the capabilities of the two. From that, we can conclude that Ichigo will slice him up in a fight.

You don't seem to be debating based on observed feats. You just 'feel' that Inu Yasha should be able to do this or that, but based on what we've seen he shouldn't be able to do much of anything effectively.

Arguing against the observed feats is bad debating, and is bias debating.

You can't just argue against feats without feats of comparable level. Provide examples if you want to keep debating the point, otherwise you really should stop.

so a shredded heart or destroyed lungs arent as deadly if its done by a weaker foe?hmm alrite since it seems that i cant state something that is indeed possible without being considered "bias" i'll stop posting here...i still dont accept your point of view but i'd hate 2 b seen as "bias", so there...

Q99
so a shredded heart or destroyed lungs arent as deadly if its done by a weaker foe?

A stronger foe will shred more than a heart or lung is what I'm saying. Strength determines wound size.

If you don't back up your points or refute the other examples, at least. Why Bleach has demonstrated superior speed to Inu Yasha has been explained out several times, as has the larger destructive power. Why you don't agree with them has not, just that you don't.

You don't argue why it's not true or respond to the specific parts, you just go back to talking about them like they're on-par. Ignoring the examples people are giving in other words without explaining why you're not accepting them. We tell you Bleach characters travel miles in the time it takes IY characters to travel hundreds of feet, and then you don't refute that, you just give examples as if they were the same speed.

Until you've back up your arguments you've got unsupported assumption, not a solid position in a debate.

Evilbigfoot
easily solo the Inuyasha verse, Ulquiorra Schifer.

big grin He would easily do so, simply by releasing an ass-load of SP and destroy everyone in the Feudal Age.

menokokoro
ok, (i dont know why i didn't say this earlier) in terms of power, ichigo could definitely tank anything that inuyasha throws at him, and this is why. ichigo once blocked a cero from a menos grande, then almost cut it in half, and this is when he was still a huge wuss (aka, he is hundrends, maybe even thousands of times stronger now) and if i remember right, that cero would have de-atomized everything it hit it is so powerful. so if he could do that at that point...yeah...

KingD19
Like I said, Inuyasha's only hope is that black hole attack that sends you to hell, and it might not work on Ichigo since his power level is so much higher.

Ban Mido
Yung I'm just wondering, Where exactly do you place Inuyasha in power and such? Like would you say he could take Grimmjow, Uliquiorra or Aizen? Where would you put him? Just curious ^_^

yung_link
alrite im back, but im not here to argue anymore...ichigo wins...there i said it...*yelling* U hear that menokokoro, KingD19, & Q99! inuyasha loses...i felt like a sore loser the way i left this thread. i lost, & i realize that now, but as u can c i dont take loss very well...so u can imagine the immense amount of mental power it took 4 me 2 admit it...every1 that said ichigo stomps inuyasha is correct, i dont have true proof to argue that he doesnt, so i concede...i commend u 3 for beating me in my own thread...*whispers* u bastards! well go ahead & hi-5 or victory dance or whatever ur supposed 2 do when u win a debate...

edit: @Ban Mido
i dont no where exactly i place inuyasha in power anymore, seeing how my partialism made me severely overpower him in this debate...

KingD19
Nothing to be mad/upset about, you just have to put your preferences aside, and look at the facts.

I like Yu-Yu-Hakusho better than Dragonball Z, but I'm not gonna say Yusuke at the end of the series could beat Vegeta, who was a proven planet buster when the series started, etc...

Q99
Nothing to be mad/upset about, you just have to put your preferences aside, and look at the facts.

Yea. I think most people react similarly at first, it takes some practice to step back and enter a debate without being attached to one side or the other winning.

KingD19
A lot of people still put their favorite in front, sometimes I even do it, not often, but I'll do it.

yung_link
@KingD19, Q99, & menokokoro
thats right...u stay right in this thread...dont go back 2 my ty vs. nido thread, stay right here & enjoy your win...i'll handle things over there...*sneaks off back 2 ty vs. nido thread*

Q99
@KingD19, Q99, & menokokoro
thats right...u stay right in this thread...dont go back 2 my ty vs. nido thread, stay right here & enjoy your win...i'll handle things over there...*sneaks off back 2 ty vs. nido thread*

You're missing the point. It's not about winning or losing, it's about the facts. We're the debaters, not the characters, we don't really win or lose.

yung_link
Originally posted by Q99
You're missing the point. It's not about winning or losing, it's about the facts. We're the debaters, not the characters, we don't really win or lose.

doesnt matter, just stay far away from my ty vs nido thread...

KingD19
doesnt matter, just stay far away from my ty vs nido thread...

You mean the thread where Dragonite wins?

yung_link
You mean the thread where Dragonite wins?

sure...whatever keeps u out of it...

menokokoro
i kinda avoid the pokemon threads, i might comment here or there on them, but i just think pokemon is just so retarded how powerful they are, even though the situations in the show do not require them to be that epic

yung_link
i kinda avoid the pokemon threads, i might comment here or there on them, but i just think pokemon is just so retarded how powerful they are, even though the situations in the show do not require them to be that epic

lol, hmmm...hypothetically, who do u think would win in a battle, ty or nido?

menokokoro
i dont know enough about them to argue effectively

KingD19
lol, hmmm...hypothetically, who do u think would win in a battle, ty or nido?

Dialga. eek!

yung_link
Dialga. eek!

yeah u just keep those thoughts right in here...

Orange Soda
I see that this thread hasn't been posted on for over a year, so I'm gonna just post for people that may be reading it.

Ichigo and Inuyasha have completely different powers, but if ichigo's power were spiritual power, Inuyasha might have a chance, seeing as he comes at his opponent right away whilst Ichigo gets to know them and doesn't reease his bankai or mask right away. Under these circumstances, if Ichigo were to use the slightest amount of spiritual power on Inuyasha, Inuyasha will see how pwerful it is and use his backlash wave. Bye-bye Ichigo. evil face

laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud

KingD19
Inuyasha has one chance of winning, and that's that attack that sends you to hell no matter who you are. All other attacks fail and fail miserably.

Whiteclipse
I just read this whole thread in one go. Ichigo wins 10/10 times with retarded amounts of SPEED BLITZing. Inu is a cool character but he is outclassed in every way possible.

TheAuraAngel
This thread made me lol.

EvilAngel
Inuyasha has one chance of winning, and that's that attack that sends you to hell no matter who you are. All other attacks fail and fail miserably.

Apparently Ichigo destroys the world getting out.

He still wins... just lots of people die for that to happen...

carver9
This is actually a good fight and could go either way. Both appears pretty even if you ask me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.