Marvel Earth Runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
By Marvel Earth, I don't mean the planet's inhabitants, just the planet, which seems to be able to withstand being the site of battles by immensely powerful beings on a fairly regular basis. Each one of the following beings gets to take a full power shot at the planet before the next one gets a shot. Earth gets to abide in between rounds.

1. BRB (gets to hit planet with hammer)
2. Surfer (blast)
3. Superman (gets to charge the planet)
4. Thanos (blast)
5. DP Tyrant (blast)
6. Galactus

KingD19
They all blow it up.

Simbon
Originally posted by KingD19
They all blow it up.

I don't think so. Marvel Earth has mad feats. Hyperion's charged it without blowing it up, WWH and Sentry went full force and didn't do jack to it, Vector and Cyclops have unleashed blasts that should split planets or moons without the collateral damage doing much to the planet, et cetera, et cetera.

Earth is a beast.

KingD19
Earth just doesn't blow up because if it did, Marvel wouldn't have a comic anymore, since just about every series is either centered around Earth, or visits Earth.

There was a fight between the Beyonder and Molecule Man, and one of them fired a blast at the other that could've slagged several hundred dimesnions, but it didn't do any damage to the hotel room they were in. Unless they need/want collateral damage, there won't be any.

With nobody on the planet, yeah, they all bust it. Except for Galactus...he eats it.

Mshinu
PIS off they all kill Earth.

Warlord
Earth is my favorite hero... Earth solos

JakeTheBank
Earth solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.