Luke, Yoda and Mace vs Sidious, Bane and Exar Kun in a contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
So these two teams are competing in a contest. The winner will gain the support of the Mandos to help them.

1. Run 100 miles.
2. Do 1000 push ups
3. Fly in two identical copies of the Millennium Falcon across the Battle of Coruscant (the space part) without getting blown to bits.
4. Locate via the Force a powerful Force artifact on a planet the size of Pluto (but with the same conditions as Earth).
5. Figure out a way to get off the planet (the Falcon is taken away from them). There are several spaceports and such just like a typical SW developed planet, but neither group has any money. The other group will try to stop the group with the artifact and get the artifact themselves.
6. Land in another planet not that far away and break into Cloud City, which has been taken over by stormtroopers with the same forces and layout as in ESB.
7. Flee back to that planet from before and survive there (it is a highly populated planet) and avoid getting killed by pursuing forces consisting of the droid army present in Geonosis in AOTC - you get a one day head start.
8. Both teams are placed in separate, gigantic pits filled with 400 rancors and must survive for an hour.
9. Run a track of 100 miles that is has one battle droid per 10 feet shooting at you. The team that gets to the end first gets fully replenished in stamina.
10. The team with the artifact can choose what setting they want to get teleported to in order to duel the other team, but they don't get any rest.
11. They duel in said location.

All are in their prime.

Ms.Marvel
gonna go with team 1 for the large majority of the objectives

Shoes
2nd team.

Nephthys
1. The weak links here are Yoda and Sidious, but I'm going with Sids just becuase he has longer legs. Or he cheats by using wormhole powa.
2. Errmmm..... Draw. Maybe team 1.
3. Team 1 becuase of Luke.
4. Sidious is probably the best at this, but Luke is nifty too. Team 2.
5. Team 1 lacks the offensive power to steal the artifact with the Force and Sidious can distract them or wormhole them away while Bane and Kun steal a ship.
6. Luke makes this easy by making his team invisible while Sidious and Kun mindf*ck their way in. Draw or team 1 becuase of how hard it would be for Bane to go unnoticed.
7. Luke wins here with a large variety of illusions and invisibility powers.
8. Team 2. The Rancors will never even get close.
9. Team 1, probably.
10. Team 2 chooses a darkside nexus like Byss or Korriban.
11. They win in all likelihood.

Q99
Yoda's light enough to be easily carried by Luke or Mace for 1.

Nephthys
Yeah, but the good guys wouldn't ever resort to cheating. Surely not.

.... Okay, maybe Mace.

Q99
It's not cheating, it's teamwork! The Jedi way!

Lord Lucien
Is anyone else continuously seeing the word "closet" in the title, instead of "contest"?

Lavos
I thought that was just me.

Autokrat
I thought it was going to be a beauty pageant.

AncientSithLord
You could probably remove Sidious and Bane from the equation and the Sith team would still win. What good is it to use Vaapaad or jump acrobatically around an opponent or use any of Luke's special skills if Kun just instakills them? Maybe the technique he used on Odan-Ur, or a blast from his amulet. Kun was a brilliant lightsaber duelist as well, and he had a lot of raw Force power. "Extremely strong in the Force," "The ground shook with his footsteps," he is described as IIRC.

Gideon
AncientSithLord
"Extremely strong in the Force," "The ground shook with his footsteps," he is described as IIRC.

no expression

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Gideon
no expression

That bullshit seems oddly familiar.

Autokrat
You know what is sad? Is that line is actually correct. I don't have the screens, but the narrator did describe the ground as shaking beneath Kun's feet.

He's got lots o'mass!

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Autokrat
You know what is sad? Is that line is actually correct. I don't have the screens, but the narrator did describe the ground as shaking beneath Kun's feet.

He's got lots o'mass!

Actually I think it was either Jolee or the Rodian above Yavin that said that.

Autokrat
Hmm, it might have been. I could go dig through the comics, but I'm too lazy. I just specifically remember IKC brining it up all the time.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Autokrat
Hmm, it might have been. I could go dig through the comics, but I'm too lazy. I just specifically remember IKC brining it up all the time.

Nephthys
Can that quote even be counted? The guy doesn't even exist in the xbox version of the game.

Dr McBeefington
Not only is he not credible, unless he actually saw it, but if you don't visit him then he doesn't actually say it.

truejedi
Good Point DS. Cause I'm pretty sure I never visited anyone, because Kreia is the only person that mentioned Kun in that game. The Lost tribe of the Sith novellas offered up a view of Sadow and Kreesh that makes them seem pretty weak as well...

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by truejedi
Good Point DS. Cause I'm pretty sure I never visited anyone, because Kreia is the only person that mentioned Kun in that game. The Lost tribe of the Sith novellas offered up a view of Sadow and Kreesh that makes them seem pretty weak as well...

Really? What do they say about them? I'm fairly certain that the new SW game makes Sadow and the Ancient Sith seem like badass, especially from the video of Sadow's spirit(which shits on continuity).

truejedi
There is a bunch honestly. Just download them at starwars.com

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by truejedi
There is a bunch honestly. Just download them at starwars.com

Whoa where is that quote from? They must be referring to the Gauntlet of Kressh the Younger. Also, they ruined continuity with this lost tribe crap. Most sources state that Nadd was the first sith to use a lightsaber, and during the Great Hyperspace War, the Sith use swords. Also, lightsabers required power packs..

truejedi
here they are extra powerful with crystals. I'll make a thread in the EU section, so you can read them.

ares834
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Whoa where is that quote from? They must be referring to the Gauntlet of Kressh the Younger. Also, they ruined continuity with this lost tribe crap. Most sources state that Nadd was the first sith to use a lightsaber, and during the Great Hyperspace War, the Sith use swords. Also, lightsabers required power packs..
Yeah, it is the Gauntlet which makes Kressh look anything but weak.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Nephthys
1. The weak links here are Yoda and Sidious, but I'm going with Sids just becuase he has longer legs. Or he cheats by using wormhole powa.
2. Errmmm..... Draw. Maybe team 1.
3. Team 1 becuase of Luke.
4. Sidious is probably the best at this, but Luke is nifty too. Team 2.
5. Team 1 lacks the offensive power to steal the artifact with the Force and Sidious can distract them or wormhole them away while Bane and Kun steal a ship.
6. Luke makes this easy by making his team invisible while Sidious and Kun mindf*ck their way in. Draw or team 1 becuase of how hard it would be for Bane to go unnoticed.
7. Luke wins here with a large variety of illusions and invisibility powers.
8. Team 2. The Rancors will never even get close.
9. Team 1, probably.
10. Team 2 chooses a darkside nexus like Byss or Korriban.
11. They win in all likelihood.

Semi bump, fyi I said that whichever team wins round 9 gets replenished in stamina.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.