Dr. Doom vs The Wrecking Crew(w/Absorbong Man)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on...

The wrecking crew team up once again with Carl Creel AM tells them best way to make money is to break into an embassy and ransom some dignitaries..

the wrecker ask who does he have in mind, AM answers it doesnt matter they all have rich countries...

they break into an embassy near the UN headquarters and take the office ppl hostage and start making demands... police of have curtained off the area till they can get appropriate back up...

Dr. Doom is seen flying toward the building and demands that his ppl be released and come face their immediate surrender to him and they will be taken to Latveria for punishment.

Doom will not ask again for Doom does not make deals with petty criminals..

the wrecking crew realizing what they have just done decide to face doom and earn a better reputation even if it is only a random doombot..

they all decide to jump from the building into the curtain area and face doom...

Wrecker: okay bucket of bolts we're here what are you gonna do now but get ur butt kick from here to ur gypsy country.

Absorbing Man: your nothing Doom i've beaten gods i have fought thor!!

Blanket
Doom creates a demon army to take care of the lesser villians.

Starscream M
thats a really long op...will read it later when i have time

Wild Shadow
the ones that down rulk? weren't they allergic to the sun?

Blanket
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the ones that down rulk? weren't they allergic to the sun?

You have them fighting in some sort of curtain area...

Wild Shadow
by a curtain area i meant closed off by police with road blocks and crowd control police to keep ppl away.

Blanket
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
by a curtain area i meant closed off by police with road blocks and crowd control police to keep ppl away. Sounds like a night scenario to me.

The Nuul
Doom stomps them.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Blanket
Sounds like a night scenario to me. sounds like a day light hostage situation to me..

Blanket
K.

Doom traps the four in the Crimson Bands, and then takes a hit from Bong Man.

amnesia
Doom prevails. Wrecking crew always fails anyway stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.