WWH vs. Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is dumb drax with power gem.They are both super engareg and bloodlusted.

guy222
WWH

Wild Shadow
Drax.. ftw. he will figure out that this Hulk is very strong and there fore when he engages him he will equal his strength output via subconsciously tapping into the power gem.

novablast16
No way wwh would kick Draxs ass............ if he did not have that power gem........lol

quanchi112
I think WW Hulk is smart enough to realize he needs to take the gem from him to win.

vansonbee
WWH will outsmart Drax in this situation. Would be better match with current Drax w/ power gem.

BruceSkywalker
WWH ftw

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think WW Hulk is smart enough to realize he needs to take the gem from him to win. and how would WWH go about doing that or even know about the gem?

the gems weren't really terrestrial knowledge to begin with and everyone had their minds wiped by warlock when he ascended into godhood after the infinity war.

Black bolt z
I think WW Hulk is smart enough to realize he needs to take the gem from him to win. Hulk wouldn't no about the gem(probably)AND the gem is in drax's stomach.

Also,wild,when did warlock get godhood after infinity war?He got it after IG saga and I don't remember him wiping EVERYONE's mind.I know some remembered.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hulk wouldn't no about the gem(probably)AND the gem is in drax's stomach.

Also,wild,when did warlock get godhood after infinity war?He got it after IG saga and I don't remember him wiping EVERYONE's mind.I know some remembered. my bad i meant infinity gauntlet saga.. sorry embarrasment

iirc adam warlock once he got the gauntlet he sent everyone back to where they were on earth prior to the war and many not remembering what they were doing some only had a vague sense of deja vu. warlock only kept SS, thor and others who he felt knew him the best.. with his soul merging.

also drax,s gem isnt in his stomach anymore it was embedded into the back of his belt buckle skull by warlock after he had lost it to thor the 1st time.

warlock said only way he would lose the gem again is if he loses his pants in the process.

also after the infinity war after he defeated the magus he put everyting back b4 going comatose but not b4 putting everything right in the universe. i believe he only allowed his infinity watch group to remember what had happen and a select few so not to cause panic or blame anyone.

Black bolt z
Does the hulk ever have to go to the bathroom?Either his purple pants are REALLY dirty or theres a warehouse of hulk shit somewhere in the desert.

Wild Shadow
Drax doesnt poop.. hulk on the other hand....

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
and how would WWH go about doing that or even know about the gem?

the gems weren't really terrestrial knowledge to begin with and everyone had their minds wiped by warlock when he ascended into godhood after the infinity war. I see him figuring this out. I don't see the gems being a mystery. I also don't see Drax beating WW Hulk anyways. If he was smarter and actually used the gem effectively I could warrant giving it to him but as I see it Hulk takes the gem away.

Hulk wouldn't no about the gem(probably)AND the gem is in drax's stomach.

Also,wild,when did warlock get godhood after infinity war?He got it after IG saga and I don't remember him wiping EVERYONE's mind.I know some remembered. It comes up just like against Thor then.

Wild Shadow
so hulk would figure out to take his pants off.. where the gem is hidden and only the watch know for a fact where it is?

quanchi112
so hulk would figure out to take his pants off.. where the gem is hidden and only the watch know for a fact where it is? Drax isn't intelligent at all. Drax failed to beat Thor with it once even though he was using it and the next time Thor stomped him. WW Hulk is too smart to go down to Drax anyways and he can take anything Drax can throw his way.

Wild Shadow
that wasnt what i asked....

quanchi112
that wasnt what i asked.... I think during battle the gem gets jarred loose.

Wild Shadow
Drax also wasn't that dumb.. he was getting better due to moondragon helping him during the infinity watch series helping him regain his memories even after the series drax had started improving to the point he had near normal mental patterns but only had mild emotional problems he was more of a brute but not stupid or retarded...

quanchi112
Drax also wasn't that dumb.. he was getting better due to moondragon helping him during the infinity watch series helping him regain his memories even after the series drax had started improving to the point he had near normal mental patterns but only had mild emotional problems he was more of a brute but not stupid or retarded... He was very stupid hence the usage of the word dumb. He was given the power gem because he was too stupid to actually be a huge threat with it.

Wild Shadow
that was not the sole reason and that applied to more then one member...

he was given the power gem b/c drax already possessed a similar power reserve and would not be much of a temptation, as well as drax not using it anymore then a subconscious lvl....

warlock basically gave drax a gem that really didnt add much to his reserves.. same as he did to moondragon she was already a powerful psychic..

warlock gave the time gem to gamora due to her inability to use it to its full potential same with pip...

would you call them all dumb too?

K Von Doom
I think during battle the gem gets jarred loose.

How often do belts come off in a comic fight?

Nihilist
Without Drax loosing the gem(which is stupid) he would take WWH after a long fight.

Wild Shadow
Drax would get tired of hulk and simply shatter the planet.. or one shot hulk like he did powered up Champion..

quanchi112
Originally posted by K Von Doom
How often do belts come off in a comic fight? Has Drax ever beat any Hulk before? Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Drax would get tired of hulk and simply shatter the planet.. or one shot hulk like he did powered up Champion.. When has he done so on his own? When has Drax defeated the Hulk?

Black bolt z
Has Drax ever beat any Hulk before? When has he done so on his own? When has Drax defeated the Hulk? Yes drax has beat a hulk.I believe it is infinity watch # 15 or something like that.Somewhere between # 11-16.In the fight hulk even said he had to end the fight because drax was stronger than him.
Also I don't see WWH removing the gem.It is in drax's stomach and would be PIS to say hulk takes it out.

cdtm
Yes drax has beat a hulk.I believe it is infinity watch # 15 or something like that.Somewhere between # 11-16.In the fight hulk even said he had to end the fight because drax was stronger than him.
Also I don't see WWH removing the gem.It is in drax's stomach and would be PIS to say hulk takes it out.

I know Hulk and Drax fought at least once, in a Hulk issue.. This was one of the "smart" Hulks, but not sure which issue..

Hulk did pretty much nothing against Drax, while Drax seemed to be playing with Hulk. In the end, Hulk got KOed by a third party though..

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
I know Hulk and Drax fought at least once, in a Hulk issue.. This was one of the "smart" Hulks, but not sure which issue..

Hulk did pretty much nothing against Drax, while Drax seemed to be playing with Hulk. In the end, Hulk got KOed by a third party though.. yeah.Moondragon mindraped hulk so she could take drax away.

Wild Shadow
Drax fought hulk a few times one was during the infinity watch series when he fought professor hulk... hulk cheap shotted him and drax was too stupid to know hulk was serious...

by the time drax got serious with hulk he was able to manhandle hulk and send him flying with his punches and treat him like a ragdoll.. hulk had to be less of a brawler and fight a lil smarter since he was aware drax was just as strong if not stronger then him...

another fight was during the infinity war.. the heroes got into a fight and hulk wanted a rematch so he gave drax his strongest punch he could pull on drax... all it did was slightly turn drax's head... drax again being somewhat stupid smiled and told hulk he missed playing with hulk too and responded with a hello back at hulk and a uppercut that rocked the snot out of hulk..

ppl need to stop thinking hulk is the strongest their is b/c he isnt.. hulk fighting actual herald beings should be viewed more as a onesided fight especially when these heralds can all shatter planets take more powerful blows then guys like hulk can muster...etc etc

quanchi112
Yes drax has beat a hulk.I believe it is infinity watch # 15 or something like that.Somewhere between # 11-16.In the fight hulk even said he had to end the fight because drax was stronger than him.
Also I don't see WWH removing the gem.It is in drax's stomach and would be PIS to say hulk takes it out. Which Hulk was it? Was it Prof.? You do realize that it wasn't WW Hulk and the version matters when it comes to strength. Thor knocked it out so your point is it can't happen when we have already seen it happen?

Firestorms
Drax blows up the planet or BFR's Hulk into the Sun.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firestorms
Drax blows up the planet or BFR's Hulk into the Sun. When has he ever done either of these two things before?

Mindset
He ripped the core of a star apart iirc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
He ripped the core of a star apart iirc. What does that have to do with his claim?

Wild Shadow
When has he ever done either of these two things before? he has shattered planetoid with his rage and has fought thanos which caused a planet to blow up from the impact of each other...
he also was planning on destroying the soul world had warlock not interfered to stop him..
ohh yeah and the sun ripping feat.

he also shook the moon of saturn with a simple power display

quanchi112
he has shattered planetoid with his rage and has fought thanos which caused a planet to blow up from the impact of each other...
he also was planning on destroying the soul world had warlock not interfered to stop him..
ohh yeah and the sun ripping feat.

he also shook the moon of saturn with a simple power display The two men destroyed the planet and Drax was defeated because of this. so how is this proof he can beat hulk when he was beaten when the planet was smashed?

Wild Shadow
you dont find any of that remotely impressive when it comes to strength class.. especially when it wasn't so much the planet blowing up the was sole reason of drax losing but also thanos direct beating on him as well..

your acting like none of these are actual feats and lowballing the accomplishments..

so tell me how would how more impressive can it get.. sun ripping supernova ... diving inside a sun fighting thanos blow for blow and a planet falling apart b/c of it...

quanchi112
you dont find any of that remotely impressive when it comes to strength class.. especially when it wasn't so much the planet blowing up the was sole reason of drax losing but also thanos direct beating on him as well..

your acting like none of these are actual feats and lowballing the accomplishments..

so tell me how would how more impressive can it get.. sun ripping supernova ... diving inside a sun fighting thanos blow for blow and a planet falling apart b/c of it... In a battle how he normally fightrs he doesn't go around destroying planets he fights on. You can make it like he does or ignore the fact Thanos who is much more powerful was fighting against him and easily wrecked him at his weakest during the time of the feat but it won't get you very far.

Glads has impressive feats as well but when you put him up against Thor they are equals in strength. WW Hulk is his superior in strength.

Mindset
What does that have to do with his claim? Well destroying a star > destroying a planet...

Wild Shadow
little known facts suns are smaller then planets and far more fragile.. cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Well destroying a star > destroying a planet... he said he would throw him into the sun and now you make some comparison between suns and planets.

Mindset
Originally posted by Firestorms
Drax blows up the planet ...

I didn't really think I needed to point out which one I was comparing it to, but I guess I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.