Mario vs. Link: Tasks from Sheogorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Mario and Link are on a quest to search for the Shrine of Sheogorath because they want a magical staff called the Wabbajack (they're bored, so that's why they're doing this). They get there and offer a soul gem, head of lettuce, and yarn. Sheogorath appears and tells them to do a "small" favor for the Daedric prince of madness. Of course doing a task for him means doing something crazy.

There's a few tasks he wants these travelers to do:
1. CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! But not the good kind. Sheogorath wants these travelers to carry a bag of unlimited amounts of stinky cheese. Those who consume the cheese will have uncontrollable bowels. The one who can offer the most cheese to the people of Cyrodil wins.

2. THROWING CLOWNS IN THE FIRE! Remember when Sheogorath bragged about stuffing clowns in a ditch? Well apparently, the clown corpses are beginning to stink and burying them isn't good enough to keep the odor at bay. What other way can you get rid of a stinky corpse? By using fire of course. The one who tosses the most dead clowns into the pit of fire near the ditch wins. There are at least 200 clowns. How is this madness? Well, how would you react if you caught a wiff of hundred year old moldy flesh...mixed with laughing gas?

3. CATS IN BAGS, NOW HEADS IN BAGS WITH CATS IN BAGS! Now the travelers must stick their heads in a bag with a vicious cat in it. The one who has his head in the bag the longest wins.

4. Mario and Link must survive an assault from Nintendo fanboys and girls. First one to make it out alive wins.

5. A FIGHT TO THE DEATH! The two must now fight eachother in a fight to the death and they're a little crazy after going through the previous tasks which will affect them in the fight. Don't worry, they'll revive after the fight.

Whoever has the most wins is the winner.

Cyner
Man you must be really bored to think this up.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner
Man you must be really bored to think this up.

This is true sad

ScreamPaste
Farore's wind > us. sad

BloodRain
Mario wins 4. The guy doesnt have fangirls like Link does >,>

So this thread is.... what?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain

So this thread is.... what? >_>

Cyner
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is true sad

Wanna play some Brawl?

BloodRain
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
>_>
Bad post timing ^^;

ScreamPaste
Wanna play some Brawl? Internet predation. Now kids have to worry about getting raped in video games as well as the park. haermm

Nemesis X
Wanna play some Brawl?

No thanks.

BloodRain
No thanks.
Give in to temptation.

Nemesis X
Give in to temptation.

Go stick your head in the bag with the vicious cat in it.

Brawl sucks and I don't want to play it.

ScreamPaste
Jerkass. no expression

BloodRain
Go stick your head in the bag with the vicious cat in it.

Brawl sucks and I don't want to play it.

^^ someone's cranky.

Nemesis X
^^ someone's cranky.

I ain't cranky, I'm MAD!!

BloodRain

mechagoomba

So this thread is.... what?

I think your forgetting that stash of his everyone knows the ladys dig that mustash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.