Caedus vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who wins?

Force
Lightsaber
All Out

Q99
As much as I like Dooku better, Caedus should win on raw power. He was one of the most dangerous duelists in the galaxy at the time and should be beyond where Anakin was when he fought Dooku.

GenomeFrozener
I see Caedus winning.

KingD19
Force - Caedus, he was much more versed in Force Techniques, and was a more powerful Force User

Lightsaber - He was one of the best duelists of his era, he gave Luke a fight when he was serious.

All Out - Caedus....simply Caedus.

BruceSkywalker
Caedus beats the crap out of Dooku

Lord Lucien
Maybe not "the crap" but he definitely beats him.

Darth_Glentract
This would be pretty cool. Granted, I'm of the group that puts Dooku far higher than most. I can't shake the feeling Palpatine tricked him into letting Anakin disarm him. His pwnage of Obi-wan is hard to dispute, especially when you take into consideration that when Anakin and Obi-wan tried Force Pushing each other on Mustafar they were equals.

Most of Caedus' abilities weren't for one-on-one combat. I think he is much more powerful overall, but isn't nearly as dedicated to combat.

Q99
He did have sith lightning and shatterpoint seeing, as well as just being good with a sword, good enough to give Luke a good fight iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.