Selene vs The Apocalypse vs Azazel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
The eldest of all mutants go at it.

No special amps or power ups allowed(Necrosha, AgeS of Apocalypse, etc)

CIP, CIS, and PIS are off.

FIGHT!

Konton
Selene.

galactusischere
Apocalypse.

Survivor19
Ol' blue lips

The Nuul
Apoc

Mshinu
Poccy

ExodusCloak
Apocalypse is going to beat Selene? How exactly?

redhotrash
Apocalypse and Selene would be a decent fight I think. I voted Selene but could see it going either way. Her durability would be a factor here, as Apocalypse can end the fight with a single blow if he connects. Hes very versatile as well.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by redhotrash
Her durability would be a factor here, as Apocalypse can end the fight with a single blow if he connects. Hes very versatile as well.

Selene can shadow morph.

http://img368.imageshack.us/i/uxm45407pp3.jpg/

Plus she can steal souls.

redhotrash
What defense does she have when Apocalypse goes X-Men vs Streetfighter on her and busts out the giant drill arm, nailing a 45 hit combo?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by redhotrash
What defense does she have when Apocalypse goes X-Men vs Streetfighter on her and busts out the giant drill arm, nailing a 45 hit combo?

She'll chuck a table at him.

Eh what part of shadow don't you get? It'll go right through her.

galactusischere
Apoc can go intangible.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apoc can go intangible.

If that's the case he should use it more often instead of getting pissed on by the X-Men.

Selene can steal his soul, dump his ass in another dimension + a vast number of other spells.

galactusischere
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
If that's the case he should use it more often instead of getting pissed on by the X-Men.

That's because he jobs to the X-Men. CIS and PIS are off here.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by galactusischere
That's because he jobs to the X-Men CIS and PIS are off here.

I'm sorry but it's not jobbing or CIS when he is consistently shown to be pissed on, not that Selene is a bright spark but she doesn't need to be.

redhotrash
Well, even if Apocalypse loses, he'll still claim it was part of his plan. What a spoil sport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.