Jadis, the White Witch vs. Bellatrix Lestrange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The White Queen versus a Death Eater.

Scenario 1: Anything goes.

Scenario 2: No killing spells for either combatant. The object is to pacify and restrain.

Both have their wands, obviously. dur

Scene is the great open field where the final battle took place in the first Narnia movie from 2005.

KingD19
Did the White Witch ever do anything in the movie besides turn people to stone with her little ice wand thingy?

Bellatrix has a vast number of spells at her disposal, including the forbidden ones.

Impediment
She was ideal for combat. She killed a numerous amount of Narnians (including the Centaur general). She also could control weather and make thing (Turkish Delight) from a drop of liquid.

Just throwing it out there.

Rogue Jedi
Can the white witch take flight like Bellatrix? I forget.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
She was ideal for combat. She killed a numerous amount of Narnians (including the Centaur general). She also could control weather and make thing (Turkish Delight) from a drop of liquid.

Just throwing it out there. Against a crazy ass hot Bellatrix flying around, APPARATING around like a banshee, controlling fiendfyre......yeah......Bellatrix coulda soloed the Narnian's with ease. Just throwing it out there wink

Personally I think they should be naked and covered in jello.

Impediment
You think that Helena Carter is hot? Eww, nigga, you gay.

Rogue Jedi
You walk into you bedroom, and she's on her knees, drunk, mouth wide open.

Yeah, you'd get your knob polished, death eater style.

Impediment
Don't get me wrong; she's doable, but no Kaley Cuoco.

She just seems so....homely and mom-like.

Rogue Jedi
Nah she's a ****in hottie. Marla, dude. Marla.

Alpha Centauri
Obviously Bellatrix, from what I've seen.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You walk into you bedroom, and she's on her knees, drunk, mouth wide open.

Why drunk? Have you got such incomparably low standards that even in fantasies your chicks have to be liquoured up?

Marla looks like a crackwhore, gross.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Obviously Bellatrix, from what I've seen.

Why drunk? Have you got such incomparably low standards that even in fantasies your chicks have to be liquoured up?

Marla looks like a crackwhore, gross.

-AC Yes, I have low standards. You so got me there roll eyes (sarcastic) I only date ugly, liquored up women. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
Gotta go with the Englishman on the crack whore reference. She's looked way better in most any role she's had. Even Mrs. Lovette from Sweeney Todd, FFS.

Impediment
Yeah, this thread is over.

I should have thought it out more, methinks.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yes, I have low standards. You so got me there roll eyes (sarcastic) I only date ugly, liquored up women. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You don't think it's a bit sad that in a fantasy, created by you, the object of lust is liquored up and on the floor with her mouth open?

I'm just saying, I think it's a bit odd that in a mental scenario where anything can happen with anyone, you chose a woman who looks like a crackwhore and have her drunk on the floor.

That's all.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
haermm Yeah, curbstomp, man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.