Red hulk vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

novablast16
I couldnt find it so here it is, Who wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by novablast16
I couldnt find it so here it is, Who wins.

Can't see Supes knocking Rulk out, since Odin empowered Thor was doing everything he could and just about had him on the ropes, but Supes is quick enough to go the battlefield removal route.

There's precedent too, like that time he simply tossed Neutron into orbit, or threw Kanto away when confronting Darkseid.

novablast16
ya but didnt Thor and rulk fight in space. and rulk still hit Thor. with he's own hammer. Rulk can take alot of good hits and hit hard too.

cdtm
ya but didnt Thor and rulk fight in space. and rulk still hit Thor. with he's own hammer. Rulk can take alot of good hits and hit hard too.

They did, but Supes is fast enough to just toss him away as far as he can before Rulk can really react.

It's a reeealllly cheap way to win, though.

The part with Red Hulk dragging Thor up by the hammer still bothers me.. He claimed he was merely leaping, while Thor was holding on, so it's not the same as picking it up, but it's "still" dragging him around by the hammer.. I mean, if Red Hulk tried picking it up off the ground and lept while holding on, would the hammer move with him because he's not lifting it, but just jumping away with the thing in his hands?

Parmaniac
Loebforce Rulk wins be default or solar drain.

normal Rulk gets stomped

novablast16
Originally posted by cdtm
They did, but Supes is fast enough to just toss him away as far as he can before Rulk can really react.

It's a reeealllly cheap way to win, though.

The part with Red Hulk dragging Thor up by the hammer still bothers me.. He claimed he was merely leaping, while Thor was holding on, so it's not the same as picking it up, but it's "still" dragging him around by the hammer.. I mean, if Red Hulk tried picking it up off the ground and lept while holding on, would the hammer move with him because he's not lifting it, but just jumping away with the thing in his hands?
Superman thows rud hulk away lol. ya he could do that but why not stand and fight.
And yea the was kind of BS. with the hammer and the space. yea i know what you mean... But what if they were on earth. H2h somewhat.

roughrider
I throw up my hands at Rulk. Loeb could have him come up with kryptonite radiation as he gets hotter, and it's all fine & logical. He's walking PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

novablast16
Originally posted by roughrider
I throw up my hands at Rulk. Loeb could have him come up with kryptonite radiation as he gets hotter, and it's all fine & logical. He's walking PIS. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats right cant red hulk absorb sups powers. and turn him into clark lol.. and he says clark kent can no longer become superman again.

psycho gundam
red hulk isn't really all too consistent, i say supes beats his ass

novablast16
Originally posted by psycho gundam
red hulk isn't really all too consistent, i say supes beats his ass proof?????

psycho gundam
read "hulk #1" till the latest crayon coloured turd red hulk is in, you'll see a power drop-off unless your name is stevie wonder

Wild Shadow
you know what really pisses me off about loeb?

there was actually a past moment in comics when a power gem drax couldnt even lift the hammer off an asteroid in space with zero gravity but loeb let numbnut rulk do it.

novablast16
Originally posted by psycho gundam
read "hulk #1" till the latest crayon coloured turd red hulk is in, you'll see a power drop-off unless your name is stevie wonder Yes i have all of them so far cool just makeing sure we were on the same pg. IM stevie wonder cxgfmmszhmw asrmaz Happy Dance mn Happy Dance ryan

psycho gundam
well, the enchantment was originally supposed to bind the hammer to earth, but later celestial bodies gravitational pulls sufficed, even the asteroid's. once the hammer was under the moon's pull, red hulk couldn't use it.

Wild Shadow
well aside from that even when the hammer was off the ground floating and about to return to thor's hands drax still couldnt budge it from its floating area ... explain that one...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax10.jpg

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

novablast16
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk wins. nice sig... and cool cool yes rulk wins.

quanchi112
nice sig... and cool cool yes rulk wins. Thanks.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
well aside from that even when the hammer was off the ground floating and about to return to thor's hands drax still couldnt budge it from its floating area ... explain that one...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDrax10.jpg thor once said that mjolnir would carve itself through a planet to return to him once recalled, it's part of the list of enchantments.

Wild Shadow
one of the original enchantments was to be able to shatter whatever it struck sadly that is no longer a fact...

galactusischere
The bat-kick FTW.

psycho gundam
no, i mean that it returns to wherever it was thrown, namely thor's hand.

novablast16
ya but this is about rulk vs superman???

JakeTheBank
Loebforce Rulk stomps.

novablast16
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loebforce Rulk stomps. now were tallking

Mshinu
Rulk combo to KO ftw.

novablast16
owned>>>???

Philosophía
Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.