Hope and Vanille (FF13) vs Vaan and Penelo (FF12)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
Two FF child couples battle it out. Who would win?

linkownsyousobs
Hope and Vanille

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
Hope and Vanille

Why?

I don't know anything about Final Fantasy XIII characters, sadly.

Spartan117ftw
Has no one in this forum played FFXIII??!

GrieverSquall
In my case I haven't because I don't have a Playstation 3... Either way, Final Fantasy XIII doesn't seem very interesting.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by GrieverSquall
In my case I haven't because I don't have a Playstation 3... Either way, Final Fantasy XIII doesn't seem very interesting.

I beat XIII it's a pretty good game. It's gay at first, but it gets better.

Hope and Vanille win as long as they take out Vaan, he's really the only one I see hurting them.
Hope and win because of fogga and painga. Vaan and Penelo can't move. Then Hope an Vanille take them out with either magic, their summons, or Vanille turns into Ragnarok and rapes Hope, Vaan, and Penelo. big grin

heartlesshero17
Probably Hope and Vanille. Though I just got to that race car scene and Vanille seemed really useless in that fight. Or maybe I missed something. But either way, they're summons look really strong. I'm not sure how powerful the characters in FFXIII get in the end cause I'm starting to get bored and am taking a break, but I don't think Vaan and Penelo can beat them. Vaan would at least probably put up a good fight

Sin_Volvagia
Vanille takes them both down with Death magic.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Vanille takes them both down with Death magic. thumb up laughing

StyleTime
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
It's gay at first, but it gets better.

laughing out loud I have no idea why, but I cracked up reading that.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by StyleTime
laughing out loud I have no idea why, but I cracked up reading that.

lol... probably cuz it's true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.