is thor hardcore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kratoss
because recently he isnt a top tier

the ninjak
Yeah.

kratoss
so how come a group of 40 toners (u foes) beat him down like that

the ninjak
After Sentry smashed him through Asgard.
Then the U foes who have molecular crushing abilities smashed him with everything they got.
Then IronPatriot gave him a cheap shot.

He still got up a took Sentry/Void on in the sky. Looking just fine!

redhotrash
How isnt he? He lost a completely b.s. fight to Rulk which no one takes seriusly, so dont hold that against him. Then he took a beating in Siege but against like 8 guys who are not slouches themselves. Dont sell the U-Foes short just because you havent heard much about them. Norman had some good Stark tech. Moonstone should be a upper tier. Not to mention Thor was just coming off a off panel fight with Sentry. Most damaging was Taskmaster busting him in the jaw with his shield, better believe that hurt.

kratoss
sentry just cheap shoted him and later thor was able to bfr him without much trouble which show us that this sentry attack didnt have any effect on thor, or are you saying that a single strike from sentry who wasnt full void at that point is enough to hurt thor to the point he will be weaker?

the u foes are 40 tonners nothing more then that 3 people were blasting him thats it if he was that strong as people try to show him he would shrug it off , and then taskmaster makes him bleed with a shield shot ... cmon

IronPatriot didnt give him a cheap shot because thor was facing him face 2 face and he was standing

the ninjak
He was fine.....just rattled.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by redhotrash
How isnt he? He lost a completely b.s. fight to Rulk which no one takes seriusly, so dont hold that against him. Then he took a beating in Siege but against like 8 guys who are not slouches themselves. Dont sell the U-Foes short just because you havent heard much about them. Norman had some good Stark tech. Moonstone should be a upper tier. Not to mention Thor was just coming off a off panel fight with Sentry. Most damaging was Taskmaster busting him in the jaw with his shield, better believe that hurt.

"Good Stark tech" no expression

He didn't even have repulsor tech... but yeah, Thor took a lot of punishment then, ain't denying that.

kratoss
Originally posted by the ninjak
He was fine.....just rattled.

they were beating and kicking him up like the school bullies

kratoss

he lost to rulk on panel its not PIS just because you want it to be it doesnt work that way but then thor fanboys started to b!tch about that so they released another issue of thor suddenly beating rulk give me a break

the u foes are top tire? Lol at iron patriot having a good armor ares was trashing him up like a rug doll not to mention spider-man kicking his ass wink

only 3 guys took him down the rest just joined to kick him while he was on the ground so it takes 3 40 tonners to beat him Lol

and my point was that freakin taskmaster with a shield was able to draw blood from thor thats seriously low

off panel with sentry? laughing do you really believe your BS? sentry cheap shotted thor and then thor bfr him with a punch thats it there wasnt any fight that could weaken thor unless you are saying a punch from non void sentry can hurt him that much

the ninjak
Originally posted by kratoss
they were beating and kicking him up like the school bullies

And yet he is still up there fighting Sentry.

His Durability is insane!

kratoss
Originally posted by the ninjak
And yet he is still up there fighting Sentry.

His Durability is insane!

after all he is a god and i am not saying that thor is a nobody but he isnt what he used to be

the ninjak
after all he is a god and i am not saying that thor is a nobody but he isnt what he used to be

Of course!

Dark Reign has spun all Avengers in a loop.

And Thor probably got off easy, considering.
With his Hammer damaged especially and Strange bonding his soul to it. If the Hammer now gets damaged again......Thor dies.

Mshinu
Respect the Viking God of Thunder! He is one of the thoughest SOBs around.

Yea he did get owned by Rulk, but considering the guys Rulk easily killed around that time I see no shame in it.

redhotrash
he lost to rulk on panel its not PIS just because you want it to be it doesnt work that way but then thor fanboys started to b!tch about that so they released another issue of thor suddenly beating rulk give me a break

the u foes are top tire? Lol at iron patriot having a good armor ares was trashing him up like a rug doll not to mention spider-man kicking his ass wink

only 3 guys took him down the rest just joined to kick him while he was on the ground so it takes 3 40 tonners to beat him Lol

and my point was that freakin taskmaster with a shield was able to draw blood from thor thats seriously low

off panel with sentry? laughing do you really believe your BS? sentry cheap shotted thor and then thor bfr him with a punch thats it there wasnt any fight that could weaken thor unless you are saying a punch from non void sentry can hurt him that much

Of course it was PIS. Anything written by Loeb in the last 5 years cant be taken seriously. His recent work has been universally jeered by pretty much every credible website. Stop living the lie kid.
Have you even heard of the U-Foes before Siege? Unlikely. As for Patriot, he had his pick of any armor left in Stark's armory, seems like he'd take something decent, no?
I guess Thor being completely surrounded by everyone was wasted on you. Was more than 3 guys fighting him, and thats assuming they even showed the entire fight.
The Taskmaster thing was more amusing. Norman himself commented teh very next issue that he wasnt effective. As for drawing blood, Gammora who wasnt above class 40 strength drew blood from Thanos. Dont take artistic liberties to heart unless you are claiming she can seriously hurt Thanos.
Finally, we see Sentry take Thor off the field with his sneak attack. Then what? They stood and waited wherever they landed for Norman's team to get there? The fact that Taskmaster needed a hoverboard to even get there suggests it was a ways off. But yeah Thor and Sentry were just chilling out, waiting for everyone before Thor BFR'ed him.

cdtm
How isnt he? He lost a completely b.s. fight to Rulk which no one takes seriusly

And Loeb completely backpeddled on that by having Thor beat on Rulk and than have him admit "I was on the ropes, and you saved my life by interrupting him Hulk!" *That's the jist, not the exact quote*.

An out of character moment for Loeb, bowing to (However justifiable) fan backlash.

kratoss
Of course it was PIS. Anything written by Loeb in the last 5 years cant be taken seriously. His recent work has been universally jeered by pretty much every credible website. Stop living the lie kid.
Have you even heard of the U-Foes before Siege? Unlikely. As for Patriot, he had his pick of any armor left in Stark's armory, seems like he'd take something decent, no?
I guess Thor being completely surrounded by everyone was wasted on you. Was more than 3 guys fighting him, and thats assuming they even showed the entire fight.
The Taskmaster thing was more amusing. Norman himself commented teh very next issue that he wasnt effective. As for drawing blood, Gammora who wasnt above class 40 strength drew blood from Thanos. Dont take artistic liberties to heart unless you are claiming she can seriously hurt Thanos.
Finally, we see Sentry take Thor off the field with his sneak attack. Then what? They stood and waited wherever they landed for Norman's team to get there? The fact that Taskmaster needed a hoverboard to even get there suggests it was a ways off. But yeah Thor and Sentry were just chilling out, waiting for everyone before Thor BFR'ed him.

at that time rulk punched out a watcher and was a total beast i dont see any reason why he couldnt take on thor

only 3 members of the u foes attacked him and took him down the other joined in later

the facts are that taskmaster was able to draw blood from thor with his shield and yet again the fanboys were b!tching so the writers had to make osborn telling taskmaster in the next issue that lame axcuse, isnt it strange? everytime thor gets his ass kicked his fanboys are crying and in the next issue they are trying to make something out of there ass to please his fanboys i mean dont you feel sick of yourself?

thor bfr sentry right after the sneak attack its how it went and the gap between the characters arivel .. well... as you said yourself dont trust on the art right?

Q99
so how come a group of 40 toners (u foes) beat him down like that

Because it was a group, some of them have pretty sweet powers, and he was caught off-guard.

the u-foes are extremelly powerfull, specially vector and none of them are 40 tonners. osbourne himself summons class 50 and above. Most of them a far above that in terms of force they can imprint.

Vector has literally repelled all of reality with his tk and has flayed the flesh from hulks bones. he reppeled dr strange's magic away from him and can probably move planets. x-ray can emmit any kind of radiation, has hurt the hulk with concussive force blasts and is invulenrable to common physical attacks. im failry certain ironclad is a class 100. plus they look cool

redhotrash
Rulk punching out a Watcher was also borderline retarded. You do know Watchers hold their own against Celestials right? No, I guess you wouldnt, that would require some comic knowledge.
Again the entire fight wasnt shown. Not sure what you arent getting about this.
As for Marvel having Osbourne comment on Taskmaster's effectiveness because of backlash, you are aware by the time a comic hits the stores, the next one is well into development? Believe it or not it takes a bit of time to write, draw, ink, and produce a comicbook.
Shatterstar has drawn blood from Juggernaut. Batman without kryptonite has drawn blood from Supes. Stryfe has bloodied Apocalypse with a punch. Really not such impossible feat.
So, in your opinion, what were Sentry and Thor doing while Norman called for everyone to assemble, waited for them to break off their individual fights with the asgardians, rally around him, then closed the distance to where Sentry and Thor landed off in the horizon? Im curious.

Survivor19
Gamora can seriously hurt Thanos. With her bare fists. ninja

cdtm
I lost track of how many times Superboy Prime was bloodied, but it happened often.

kratoss
Originally posted by cdtm
I lost track of how many times Superboy Prime was bloodied, but it happened often.

superboy prime is overated

redhotrash
SBP is over hyped but you defend Rulk.... just wow. It really says something about a writer when he recieves so much fan backlash that, according to you, his employers regularly make him change his own storylines.

kratoss
SBP is over hyped but you defend Rulk.... just wow. It really says something about a writer when he recieves so much fan backlash that, according to you, his employers regularly make him change his own storylines.

it just shows you how much power wanky fanboys got that the writers are trying to please them and shoving in there ass what they want to see because the writer show us thor getting his ass kicked then the fanboys cry and b!tch like with the recent ass beating thor got from hulk and suddenly the writers are trying to please those idiots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.