Batman & Azrael vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Batman has bn watching NYC news broadcast and has begun to wonder why has no one taken down the spiderman if he is such a menace...

watching highlight news reels he begins to analyze the spider...

evading and escaping a bank job robbery and security and police shooting the spiderman as he makes his escape...

batman takes note of spiderman's agility, speed and webbing and superhuman reaction time...

he watches NYC citizens talking trash about the spiderman and how he terrorizes NYC... JJJ screaming and offering rewards for the capture and unmasking of the spiderman..

batman decides he will need help taking down spiderman so he enlist the aid of Azrael...

both have arrived in NYC via the batplane landing on top of a skyscraper... watching and analyzing the area.. they see the spider swing by and begin to chase him swinging and gliding behind him tracking him without spiderman being aware.. spidey landing on the side of a wall removes his pack and starts to place his cameras when suddenly his spider sense goes off.. looking around he sees nothing he begins to crawl into an alley and corners in order to draw out his unknown enemy....

batman and Azrael come out of the shadow as they approach and spidey gets his 1st look at his enemies... spidey decides to confront them in his own manner... spidey sneaks around them as they approach his last known location.. spidey drops down behind them on his web unpside down and says hi waving his hand..

spidey looking for me?

ko,kill cis on morality on.

Juk3n
Spider-man whoops ass.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
batman decides he will need help taking down spiderman so he enlist the aid of Azrael...

No, he doesn`t wink

the ninjak
Parker

BruceSkywalker
which Azrael...Lane or Valley?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
which Azrael...Lane or Valley? the original one valley...

SamZED
Cis on Parker should win but not without a fight. cis off he rapestomps.

namorsubby
I think spidey could possibly lose with CIS on and Batman having that very short period of analysis on him. These two Class A peak humans are no joke.Also, it wouldn't exactly be his lowest showing. He's lost against highly skilled peak humans before, and now he's up against two 1st class MA's, one who happens to be extremely cunning and tactical.........but then again, spidey does end up getting the drop on them in the scenario(idk if he'd take advantage of it, CIS and all). Either way, I'd still go with spidey in this close combat, almost no prep situation.

CIS off: Spidey stomps.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Mshinu
No, he doesn`t wink lol, I honestly think Batman would simply take a bit more time in prepping against Spidey(finding weakeness, dibilitating tendencies, etc), rather than enlisting the aid of his unpredictable and at times voilate agent/replacement.

Really though, who needs him? He's Batmancool

Omega Vision
Azrael was slightly above Deathstroke so without prep of some kind him and Bruce lose rather decisively to Spider-Man.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by namorsubby
He's lost against highly skilled peak humans before,
Didn't pre-superstrength Tombstone nearly kill him with his bare hands?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Azrael was slightly above Deathstroke so without prep of some kind him and Bruce lose rather decisively to Spider-Man.

Azrael above Slade?

edit:

was he pre-superhuman strength then?

Omega Vision
Azrael above Slade?

edit:

was he pre-superhuman strength then?
They battled and Azrael seemed to have the slight edge.

I'm fairly certain it was before he was given powers.

namorsubby
They battled and Azrael seemed to have the slight edge.

I'm fairly certain it was before he was given powers. Wasn't it a sword fight? I thought it was because Azrael was more versed in sword fighting(and also similarly enhanced)......

I thought Tombstone always had them, but I could be wrong.

Omega Vision
Wasn't it a sword fight? I thought it was because Azrael was more versed in sword fighting(and also similarly enhanced)......

I thought Tombstone always had them, but I could be wrong.
No Tombstone was given powers by Ronnie Robertson's failed attempts to have him killed in a chemical plant.

Prep-Man
Does anyone read the NEW Az series? What is the armor's origin? Does it have to do with an abstract being?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Does anyone read the NEW Az series? What is the armor's origin? Does it have to do with an abstract being?
Isn't it some kind of weird cult going back 500 years?

namorsubby
No Tombstone was given powers by Ronnie Robertson's failed attempts to have him killed in a chemical plant.

oh......alright.

BTW, I just went back and saw the scans again.......Slade was apparently put to sleep in the middle of their fight, supposedly by the fellow who was watching. The were stalemating perfectly before hand, even with Azrael's sword fighting expertise.....

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feat7ckv7.jpg
http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feat7dnf1.jpg

edit:

Actually, I guess Slade is the one with the sword expertise......and Azrael is the one with the higher physical attributes

here, he seemed to be overpowering slade
http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=feat7aj5.jpg

here, Slades says he has no technique whatsoever, but he's quick, suggesting his enhanced reflexes compensate for a lack of skill
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reflexes3al2.jpg

Mindset
I have an Azrael action figure from when I was a kid.

I'm so cool.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
I have an Azrael action figure from when I was a kid.

I'm so cool.
Sure. From when you were a kid. biscuits

Mindset
Well, it came out in the 90's, is Azrael even around anymore?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, it came out in the 90's, is Azrael even around anymore?
In the hearts and minds of us all, and in the face of every smiling child.

But seriously:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrael_%28comic_book%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.