Batman & Crew vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
The JLA and all the high lvl powerful heroes are gone and off world fighting their biggest battle ever.. Darksied, thanos, mongul, Cyborg....sinistro.... magus..

Batman remained on earth in case the war spills over(not really).

Hulk has arrived in Gotham and has started walking down the streets in the down town area taking whatever he wants mostly Food and kegs of beer and other drink.. entering quickie marts he start to drink from the soda/squishy machines....

Hulk confronted by bats when he walks out of the store...bats was waiting for him...

Batman: this is my city....

Hulk: pajama man leave or hulk smash!!!

fights starts with batman jumping around throwing explosive grenades hurting hulk slightly but not enough... hulk trying to grab and punch bats.....hulk starts to get irritated..

Hulk: you hurt hulk now hulk hurt pajama man!!!

Hulk thunderclaps and sends batman skitting through the ground.. bruised and slightly injured bats struggles to get up.... his ear drums surely would have shattered for not for his cowl and electronic sound filters.....Oracle tells bats he is in over his head and needs back up..batman grunts and tells her he can do this alone and doesnt need help... Oracle ignores him and puts in a distress call for any hero still remaining on earth....

Batman : no... i beaten Grundy, you had no right barbara

Oracle: Whatever here he comes ..

Hulk: hulk smash!!! puny Human!!!

just at that moment Batgirl shows up behind Hulk landing a devastating kick to the base of hulks neck surely killing anything short of someone of hulks power class..

Hulk: aaahh!!! you hurt hulk!!! more puny human!!!

batgirl quietly stares at hulk and is confused with why he isnt dead.. and is fascinated by hulks body language.. hulk starts punching stomping trying to hit batgirl.. batgirl just calmly jumps and hops out of the way casually as she analyzes him...

Hulk: quit jumping around like bunny rabbit!!!!!

Savage Hulk

vs

Batgirl
Batman
Azreal
Wildcat
Nightwing
Robin(tim)
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Spoiler
Huntress
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger
Mr. Terrific

can this team take down the savage hulk? hulk starts off at 75 ton base strength as he slowly raises in strength depending on how the fight proceeds...

Omega Vision
facepalm

What's with all these spite threads WS?

Batman doesn't need all this help to take down Hulk. biscuits

JakeTheBank
Team's best shot, and it's pretty slim, is to hope that Bats can mobilize them enough and keep them alive long enough for Terrific, Hawkman, and Ollie to hopefully pool together their weapons/resources into something powerful enough to down Hulk just long enough to score a technical win.

Badabing
I'd say something like this happens...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_comicbatmanvstheincrediblehulk3-1.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_sb3-12.jpg

biscuitsOriginally posted by Omega Vision
facepalm

Batman doesn't need all this help to take down Hulk. biscuits You have a bright future on KMC!

Wild Shadow
i dont know guys i say the DCU team can pull some good solid wins... the fight is in Gotham homefield advantage.

i am sure they can coordinate and plan some good attacks on hulk even some powerful ones..

what about bats using his beacon on his belt to call for support from his batmobile or the bat plane..

what about bats sticking gas pellets in hulks mouth or even some of his more powerful batarang explosvies that blew off general eiling's arm or damaged the amazo robot's leg?

Konton
The Hawk Duo make Hulk eat some Nth metal until Batman pulls some tech out of his ass.

Wild Shadow
i am annoyed i forgot to add arsenal in this line up..

Black bolt z
Hulk wins.If not batkick none of them can hurt hulk.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

batdude123
Batman solos.

Lord_Talron
resisting spewing batkick bullsh*t, i think there is enough tech and enough agile foes for the hulk to be eventually brought down. gotham gets almost completely leveled tho

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Badabing

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_comicbatmanvstheincrediblehulk3-1.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_sb3-12.jpg

biscuits You have a bright future on KMC!

I was going to post that first scan..... laughing

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing

biscuits You have a bright future on KMC! yay crossovers are now officially cannon Happy Dance

Lord_Talron
*waits for the next superman vs thor thread* whistle

Bouboumaster
Spite against the team.

Seriously, guys. 75 tons punch is enough to obliterate anyone on the field. The one and only thing that would hurt Hulk is the Claw of Horus. That's all. Hulk would level Gotham with a good thunder clap.

And those who say that the Bat family can go fight h2h with Hulk and giving him a match are out of their minds.

Wild Shadow
i heard its spite against hulk from what i bn hearing of black canary taking down supes and diana.. shifty

The Pict
Originally posted by Omega Vision
facepalm

Batman doesn't need all this help to take down Hulk. biscuits

laughing out loud

If Hawkman has that gauntlet that hits with the "power of a planet" or whatever it was then they could KO Hulk if he's quick enough.

Most likely though is they get one shotted.

Mshinu
Hulk mows them dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.