Surtur and chthon vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
No eating
No nullifying
Fight in chthon's realm.

Colossus-Big C
mephisto stalemated galactus in his realm, and galactus last resort was to feed on his realm, which is stupid that they stalemated yet he couldnt stop galan from eating his realm.

chthon is more powerful than mephisto, and he has surtur also. team kills him imo under these conditions

galactusischere
At what power level is Galactus operating at?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
At what power level is Galactus operating at? Under these conditions...i'll say 80%

galactusischere
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Under these conditions...i'll say 80%
Then Galactus wins.

Black bolt z
Wait did I say surtur had twilight sword?He does.

galactusischere
Wait did I say surtur had twilight sword?He does.

Won't matter.

vansonbee
Galactus for the win then. At least Mephisto brawl with Big G, give him a good showing and understanding of where he stand in cosmic ranking.

I don't see Surtur w/ the sword making differences.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by vansonbee
Galactus for the win then. At least Mephisto brawl with Big G, give him a good showing and understanding of where he stand in cosmic ranking.

I don't see Surtur w/ the sword making differences. isn't he far above odin?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee

I don't see Surtur w/ the sword making differences. both these guys are more powerful that mephisto

WhiteWitchKing
isn't he far above odin?

They're roughly equals. Galactus beats these two.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
They're roughly equals. Galactus beats these two. he beats these two but he cant beat mephisto? erm

edit: oh nevermind op made him 80%

Colossus-Big C
chthon is GOD in his realm

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1252375-drstrangesorcerersupre90_03.jpg

dr strange as sourceror supreme nearly died in the presence of his realm alone

Bentley
Don't know enough of Chton.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Don't know enough of Chton. read the scan i posted above your post

the ninjak
Cthuhlu Ripoff Owns Lord Helmet Planet Eater. Happy Dance

Nihilist
Galactus takes it

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cthuhlu Ripoff Owns Lord Helmet Planet Eater. Happy Dance
Cthon isn't a Cthulhu rip off. Shuma-Gorath is.

Black bolt z
Under these conditions...i'll say 80% When I posted this I forgot just how powerful that galactus is.Let's say 60%

Colossus-Big C
^did you read the scan?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Cthon isn't a Cthulhu rip off. Shuma-Gorath is. chthon is also

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
chthon is GOD in his realm

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1252375-drstrangesorcerersupre90_03.jpg

dr strange as sourceror supreme nearly died in the presence of his realm alone

Didn't say anything like that.

Colossus-Big C
Didn't say anything like that. ?
it said he is the underbelly of creation, he is the shadow creeping behind the footsteps of god.
he is basically evil incarnate.
and controls the reality of his universe
its more than just a realm
its a universe, you can see planets and galaxys in total chaos
chaos that vibrates in every atom of its cosmos

Omega Vision
chthon is also
Don't let the name fool you, he has little to do with Chthulhu at all. He doesn't even look like him.

Colossus-Big C
Don't let the name fool you, he has little to do with Chthulhu at all. He doesn't even look like him. marvel actually brought him from chthulu comics

galactusischere
?
it said he is the underbelly of creation, he is the shadow creeping behind the footsteps of god.
he is basically evil incarnate.
and controls the reality of his universe
its more than just a realm
its a universe, you can see planets and galaxys in total chaos
chaos that vibrates in every atom of its cosmos
But it doesn't say that he is god

Black bolt z
^did you read the scan? I did.

Omega Vision
marvel actually brought him from chthulu comics
You think Cthulhu was a comic book character?

Colossus-Big C
But it doesn't say that he is god he controls the reality of his realm

Black bolt z
he is the opposite They are no where equal in power...

Omega Vision
he controls the reality of his realm
Chthon was afraid of Atum, ergo you're wanking him if you want to elevate him to the status of Marvel's GEB.

Omega Vision
So does Mephisto.

Colossus-Big C
Chthon was afraid of Atum, ergo you're wanking him if you want to elevate him to the status of Marvel's GEB. this is his realm...
atum himself would not dare enter his realm

Colossus-Big C
So does Mephisto. mephisto stalemated galactus.

so how does galactus win again?

Colossus-Big C
They are no where equal in power... show me where i said they were equal in power.

galactusischere

Does not equate to being god erm
Look at Mephisto for instance.

Black bolt z
show me where i said they were equal in power. You said he was the opposite of god.To be his opposite he would have to be equal in power.Otherwise he would not be opposite.Eternity and death are opposites and equal in power.Sentry and void.Galactus and IB.

Colossus-Big C
You said he was the opposite of god.To be his opposite he would have to be equal in power.Otherwise he would not be opposite.Eternity and death are opposites and equal in power.Sentry and void.Galactus and IB. the scan said it, and it just a hyperbole because he is evil incarnate he has no true form. he is an "abstractual" entity that man gave form

now im not saying he is an abstract level character but he is just the embodiment of evil incarnet basically
and the comic the scan is from says it all

Colossus-Big C
Does not equate to being god erm
Look at Mephisto for instance. ... the ohotmu states in his dimension he is omnipotent and has total control of its reality.

enough said

galactusischere
... the ohotmu states in his dimension he is omnipotent and has total control of its reality.

enough said

Hyperbole. Not even Beyonder was omnipotent.

Colossus-Big C
Hyperbole. Not even Beyonder was omnipotent. so how does galactus beat him in his realm?

Black bolt z
the scan said it, and it just a hyperbole because he is evil incarnate he has no true form. he is an "abstractual" entity that man gave form

now im not saying he is an abstract level character but he is just the embodiment of evil incarnet basically
and the comic the scan is from says it all But he is still not gods opposite.Even if he is evil incarnite god isn't good incarnite.

galactusischere
so how does galactus beat him in his realm?

Blasting him to smithereens.

Colossus-Big C
But he is still not gods opposite.Even if he is evil incarnite god isn't good incarnite. "good" is gods incarnate. and i already said its a hyperbole

Colossus-Big C
Blasting him to smithereens. ....
he has no true physical form

ares834
Team wins.

Omega Vision
Which wouldn't prevent a forum win by that method.

Colossus-Big C
Which wouldn't prevent a forum win by that method. its different here, in his realm he doesnt have a physical form at all to begin with.
and as mephisto did he would stalemate galactus anyways

galactusischere
its different here, in his realm he doesnt have a physical form at all to begin with.

Galactus blasts his realm to smithereens.

Colossus-Big C
Galactus blasts his realm to smithereens. while he just sits there and watches?

are you saying he cant stalemate galactus like mephisto or agamotto did?

galactusischere
while he just sits there and watches?

are you saying he cant stalemate galactus like mephisto or agamotto did?

Mephisto/Agamatto didn't fight a well-fed Galactus. Big diff.
Galactus packs enough power to decimate entire galaxies casually, Chthon's realm is only a pocket dimension.

Colossus-Big C
Mephisto/Agamatto didn't fight a well-fed Galactus. Big diff. in mephistos case probably

but in agamottos case galactus needed his help

galactusischere
Read the edit.

Colossus-Big C
Chthon's realm is only a pocket dimension. did you read the part where it said "universe"?
laughing out loud

galactusischere
did you read the part where it said "universe"?

Meh. I don't think that Chthon's realm is an actual universe, but I can't disprove it. So, team wins I guess since Galactus cannot devour Chthon's realm.

Omega Vision
laughing out loud
No Elder God-level being has its own Universe. Don't take Purple Prose so seriously.

Colossus-Big C
No Elder God-level being has its own Universe. Don't take Purple Prose so seriously. set has conquord numerous universes . theres a scan of him wrapped around 7 alternet earths representing its universe. dr strange said each of its heads contained a universe apon itself

just above elder god is cosmic cube level and they can destroy universes on a whim

skfathers can create dimensions and galaxys

Colossus-Big C
the multidimensional serpant entity
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/seteldergod7.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
the multidimensional serpant entity
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/seteldergod7.jpg

That's from a What If? It doesn't count.

Mephisto/Agamatto didn't fight a well-fed Galactus. Big diff.
Galactus packs enough power to decimate entire galaxies casually, Chthon's realm is only a pocket dimension.

That was Galactus at his normal levels when he fought Agamotto. Unless proven otherwise, he was at his normal levels. What's with this well fed thing? It's as if anybody can measure what a well-fed Galactus is. As far as I can see it, a weakened Galactus can wrecked several solar systems. A normal Galactus to destroy and move galaxies.

So does Mephisto, Cyttorak, the Vishanti, etc.

this is his realm...
atum himself would not dare enter his realm

Yeah he would. He entered the nether realms and start eating all the Hell lords whole ran in terror of him, including Hela and Mephisto.

so how does galactus beat him in his realm?

Eating his realm.

laughing out loud

Yeah. That word is used interchangeably with cosmos, reality, realm, and dimension.

Neither did Agamotto. But he does take form and so has Chthon. Galactus eats Chthon's dimension.

its different here, in his realm he doesnt have a physical form at all to begin with.

He has a form to begin with. When he escaped to this dimension, he became it's ruler and can take form. But that really doesn't matter because Galactus can absorb the realm's power.

Mephisto stalemate up to a point. When Galactus decide to attack Mephisto's realm/power, Mephisto gave up; he was defeated.

the ninjak
Cthon isn't a Cthulhu rip off. Shuma-Gorath is.

True dat!

But regardless of physical similarities Cthon being an ancient one that resides in the bowels of Earth awaiting its downfall can also be seen as much of a Cthuhlu rip as Shuma-Gorath.

You think Cthulhu was a comic book character?

Although there was a comic book series the similarities are still there. An Ancient One who resides potentially in Earth and in another dimension who waits to destroy mankind....who created or has a connection to the Darkhold/Necronomicon....

galactusischere
That was Galactus at his normal levels when he fought Agamotto. Unless proven otherwise, he was at his normal levels. What's with this well fed thing? It's as if anybody can measure what a well-fed Galactus is. As far as I can see it, a weakened Galactus can wrecked several solar systems. A normal Galactus to destroy and move galaxies.
Which is essentially what I meant. Well-fed Galactus =/= normal Galactus.

Galactus was weakened when he transported Rom's galaxy in Rom 27, as he was exhausted from his battle with the 'black' solar system and was also hungry as he had sent Terrax to find him a planet to feed upon(Rom's planet)

He can't do that here. Read the OP.

the ninjak

He can't do that here. Read the OP.

Nice thread Blackboltz........Galactusischere exactly no eating Galactus ain't doing squat.

Colossus-Big C
That's from a What If? It doesn't count.
its not from the what if its cannon, its from marvel two in one 66.

also in marvel team up annual 5 they used a cosmic cube and all it did was banish him.
showing its just 1 tier above elder gods

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing That was Galactus at his normal levels when he fought Agamotto. Unless proven otherwise, he was at his normal levels. What's with this well fed thing? It's as if anybody can measure what a well-fed Galactus is. As far as I can see it, a weakened Galactus can wrecked several solar systems. A normal Galactus to destroy and move galaxies.

same thing i thought, also agamotto knows more than galactus does because he needed "the eye of agamotto" iirc thats why he battled him for

Yeah he would. He entered the nether realms and start eating all the Hell lords whole ran in terror of him, including Hela and Mephisto.
but mephisto was born when atum released some of his evil absorbed energy anyways. but yea i guess you right.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing Neither did Agamotto. But he does take form and so has Chthon. Galactus eats Chthon's dimension. but he cant eat his realm based on OP

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nice thread Blackboltz........Galactusischere exactly no eating Galactus ain't doing squat. Thanks love

WhiteWitchKing
its not from the what if its cannon, its from marvel two in one 66.

also in marvel team up annual 5 they used a cosmic cube and all it did was banish him.
showing its just 1 tier above elder gods

That's where you're getting it from? So Set isn't what you claim he is. The Serpent Crown is an anchor for Set to the realities they're in. That's it. At most, he's only a conqueror of alternate Earth's and not dimensions. Heck, Dormammu is a conqueror of THOUSANDS of dimensions.

No. His origins vary. According to the IG story, Mephisto and his kind came into being after the Infinity Being destroyed itself.

Then he'll just out right wreck it. His fight with Agamotto was wrecking Agamotto's dimension and dimensions of other deities like Oshtur and Hoggoth. If he can't it, he'll wreck Chthon's power base and weaken him enough for the kill.

Colossus-Big C

No. His origins vary. According to the IG story, Mephisto and his kind came into being after the Infinity Being destroyed itself. according to dr strange story that came way before the ig story he was created when demogorge released a portion of his energy

That's where you're getting it from? So Set isn't what you claim he is. The Serpent Crown is an anchor for Set to the realities they're in. That's it. At most, he's only a conqueror of alternate Earth's and not dimensions. Heck, Dormammu is a conqueror of THOUSANDS of dimensions. dormmamu said it some where that hes on the level of odin and zeus so he doesnt matter anyways

besides they had to resort to a cosmic cube to rid his influence on the 616 earth and it only banished him from earth

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing Then he'll just out right wreck it. His fight with Agamotto was wrecking Agamotto's dimension and dimensions of other deities like Oshtur and Hoggoth. If he can't it, he'll wreck Chthon's power base and weaken him enough for the kill. that "may" work

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

as for Galactus powerlevel during the fight with Agamotto, prior to the fight Nova stated that Galactus hadn't eaten and that she had no idea when he was going to, on the other hand Galactus showed no need through the entire act for feeding, so either he was very well fed, or his use of energy while performing certian tasks was completely ignored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.