Ozymandias vs The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
So instead of Rorschach and Nite Owl going to battle Ozy, they send the T-800. He is dropped off on Ozy's doorstep, and enters just as the regular scene progresses.

Kazenji
Seriously?

Impediment
Which scene?

KingD19
Ozy hits it, breaks his hand, then gets ripped in half.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Impediment
Which scene? Antarctica scene.

Impediment
Unless Ozy is strong enough to damage high grade metal with his bare fists, then this fight is null and void.

Dr Will Hatch
He doesn't have to fight him the whole way. Ozy can just keep up with him and trick him into the intrinsic field remover.

Impediment
1) It was assumed that your thread meant h 2 h.

2) Call me crazy, but I would, again, assume that a futuristic cyborg would be "equipped enough" to know his surroundings enough to avoid "being tricked" into a death field.

/thread.

Impediment
On that note, let me again say:

Originally posted by Impediment
Unless Ozy is strong enough to damage high grade metal with his bare fists, then this fight is null and void.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah what the eff, man.

BruceSkywalker
Ozy wins with one punch

Darth Martin
Your serious?

The T-800 ate M203's at close range. Shotgun shells did nothing. Veidt can't do anything to machine offensively here. This is spite.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Tattoos N Scars
T-800

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Your serious?

The T-800 ate M203's at close range. Shotgun shells did nothing. Veidt can't do anything to machine offensively here. This is spite.

Except pick it up and throw it off the ice-shelf.

McNasty996
Why would you do this to ozy?

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Except pick it up and throw it off the ice-shelf.

How much do T-800s weigh?

Rogue Jedi
Alot. Was there an ice shelf INSIDE, where he fought NO and Rorschach?

KingD19
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Alot. Was there an ice shelf INSIDE, where he fought NO and Rorschach?

No, he'd have to get the T-800 to follow him all the miles that Rorscharch and Nite-Owl walked from, to get to the shelf they almost hit.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that'll happen. He'll trick the T 800 outside, lift him over his head, and hurl him off the ice shelf. All of which will do nothing but piss the T 800 off. He'll simply return and attack again.

KingD19
Yeah, that'll happen. He'll trick the T 800 outside, lift him over his head, and hurl him off the ice shelf. All of which will do nothing but piss the T 800 off. He'll simply return and attack again.

I get your sarcasm, but honestly, Veidt will conk out way before the T-800 runs out of gas, and I doubt he can trick it into walking off a cliff.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly. Someone posted Ozy wins with one punch haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
No, he'd have to get the T-800 to follow him all the miles that Rorscharch and Nite-Owl walked from, to get to the shelf they almost hit.

The base was built on ice-shelves edge/cliff.

So he uses his speed to get in close while avoiding a grab/hit, picks it up with his neigh-super-strength, walks it outside and tosses it. Like he did to Comedian, out of the window.

BruceSkywalker
Exactly. Someone posted Ozy wins with one punch haermm

well since there isn't much the terminator can do to Ozy except lose and take his punishment like a man... bullets won;t do anything... the terminator's annoying voice won't do anything either...

and like Rob said..

So he uses his speed to get in close while avoiding a grab/hit, picks it up with his neigh-super-strength, walks it outside and tosses it. Like he did to Comedian, out of the window.

KingD19
^The problem with that, is that Comedian was only around 220lbs, I'm sure a T-800 weighs a fair amount more than that, a few hundred pounds more considering all the damage it took. And if Ozy somehow managed to pick it up, he's screwed.

Rogue Jedi

So he uses his speed to get in close while avoiding a grab/hit, picks it up with his neigh-super-strength, walks it outside and tosses it. Like he did to Comedian, out of the window. And as Ozy carries the T800, the T800 resigns itself to it's fate and doesn't fight back? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
It would try to struggle free, to no avail.

Robtard
^The problem with that, is that Comedian was only around 220lbs, I'm sure a T-800 weighs a fair amount more than that, a few hundred pounds more considering all the damage it took. And if Ozy somehow managed to pick it up, he's screwed.

Something like 700-800lbs, iirc.

Rogue Jedi
It would try to struggle free, to no avail. How do you figure?

KingD19
Something like 700-800lbs, iirc.

You think Ozy showed enough strength to walk around with, and a toss a robot that's almost a ton?

Robtard
You think Ozy showed enough strength to walk around with, and a toss a robot that's almost a ton?

A ton is 2000k (2240, long)pounds.

-He kicked a man 40-60 feet, like a football.

-He jumped 10-12 feet straight up, from a standstill.

-He casually threw a very large wooden chair (100-120lbs estimated) 50-60 feet.

This all illustrates super-human strength.

Edit: Also, if no one mentioned, the Terminator would never land a hit on him, they're slow. Ozymandias having a great mind would likely take the fight outside; the Terminator being of a one-track mind ie "terminate", would follow.

BruceSkywalker

Edit: Also, if no one mentioned, the Terminator would never land a hit on him, they're slow. .

thanks for saying this Rob, I was about to come in and say that Ozy is much faster than the Terminator

Rogue Jedi
But how the hell is Ozy gonna put a dent in the exoskeleton?

Robtard
But how the hell is Ozy gonna put a dent in the exoskeleton?

This concept that he's going to charge it and punch it gimps him of his greatest asset, his mind. He's not a moron. He can't defeat it H2H, it's a tough robot and he's still human, despite his greater abilities; he'd know this.

He's some sort of uber super-genius, stands to reason he'd out think it and use its methods of constantly going for its target against it. Ergo, he lures it outside, takes the fight to the ice-shelf's edge and uses his speed and strength to kick it over. That or that field generator, but I doubt it will stay in there long enough for him to run back and activate it, so that's a no go. Other than that, he's got nothing. T800 goes over the cliff, or he gets killed, when it's finally able to get him.

What were the T800's greatest strength feats throughout the movies?

Rogue Jedi
Carrying a steel coffin full of guns and John Connor on his shoulder? Think of the damage soak the T 800 showed.

The T 800 is no fool, it has a learning CPU. It won't fall for any of Ozy's tricks. Ozy will have to destroy the T 800 with his hands or something around him as a weapon. And IF he grabs the T 800, he's screwed.

Robtard
That was the T850; it was more powerful.

Not a fool, but a machine. The T800 once programmed to kill a target does just that; does so relentlessly. It's not going to think "hey, wait a second, this guy is planning a trap, I'll just wait her for him to come back!" it will pursue him, just what it does.

In Terminator, it followed Sarah right into the trap see set for it; she's no where near as brilliant and calculating as Ozymandias showed. <---- in one sentence, my eCock slapped across your eFace.

Rogue Jedi
So you are telling me that Ozy can generate the kind of force that the hydraulic press did? Remember, when Reese blew the tanker to shit, the T 800 got out and had little if any damage to it's exoskeleton.

There was no trap set for it. Sarah found herself in a particular situation and decided to use the press, that's all.

Robtard
So you are telling me that Ozy can generate the kind of force that the hydraulic press did? Remember, when Reese blew the tanker to shit, the T 800 got out and had little if any damage to it's exoskeleton.

There was no trap set for it. Sarah found herself in a particular situation and decided to use the press, that's all.

Outside, over the cliff, long fall into deep cold water, probably won't destroy it, but it will sink and be effectively out of the fight.

Yes, Ozymandias could kick it over, he's that strong.

Rogue Jedi
Wow, that's all you have? Ozy lures him outside, kicks him over the edge? Lame.

Who says this fight isn't to the death, anyway?

Robtard
Wow, that's all you have? Ozy lures him outside, kicks him over the edge? Lame.

Who says this fight isn't to the death, anyway?

Considering one is a man and the other is a future-robot, yeah. Ozymandias is also smart enough to realize this and not just 'run up and punch', like you clowns seem to think.

Bottom of the ocean is as good as out of the fight.

Rogue Jedi
Whatever, Ozy's gay anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.