Thanos & Crew vs Lex & his Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Thanos has just defeated the majority of earth heroes on the moon with the help of his pawns.... he sets his eyes at his price and lands in an open Park area with lots of space in Coast City... thanos and his team disembark and eye the area as he watches the citizens run off in panic..

Lobo: ooh target practice.... lets hear them scream

Thanos:no.. let them be..(eyes glow)

Lobo: well, when do i get paid?

Thanos: go to the ship's treasury and take whatever you want but Do not leave our mission is not yet done...

Lobo: hoha!!! i knew i liked you.... knew u wouldnt scam me...

Thanos scanning the area starts to look for the energy signature of the DCU nexus of reality..... Cyborg hovering beside him quiet and aloft... Slade by the ship decides to take a defense position and plan for the unexpected..

Lex watching the news and fully aware of the heroes fall on the moon is angered at the gall of this alien.. he has bn preparing for the possible defeat of the heroes on the moon and has set plans into motion... he will not give up his planet without a fight... he and his secret society and injustice league have gathered and are prepared to fight.

Lex Luther(armor)
Joker & gang
Dr. Light
Circe
Black Adam & his Meta's
Cheeta
Grundy
Gorilla Grodd
mirror master
captain cold
weather wizard
heat wave
giganta
Dr. Psycho
Mongul
Zazzala (the Queen bee and her Hive).
General Eiling
Prometheus
Knockout
Sinestro
inertia
brainiac
Metallo
Bizarro
Ra's Al Gul
League of assassins
major force
Ares no god wave only fights once a 3/4 of the army falls.
psycho pirate

Lex luther in front of thanos and his ship with his army surrounding the ship all being randomly teleported by his technology into strategic locations...

Lex: you shouldnt have played with my toys least of all broken them...

Thanos smiles and his eyes flash with a sudden movement he reaches out to what appears to be empty air... all of a sudden everyone sees what thanos has done as a figure begins to take shape and materializes and flickers in and out,,, Zoom is in the mad titans grasp... zoom reaches out and begins to make the finger flick motion but is stopped by the snap of his own neck.. thanos releasing him drops to the floor and fades,,,,

thanos: interesting..... a temporal manipulator. i hope that wasnt ur opening attack.(smiles and waves them to approach)

ko, kill cis on morality on... thanos wearing the stone of illumination and a sinestro ring... lobo walks out of the ship and sees the army(smiles oh time to work whistles for his bike.... cyborg quiet and aware what needs to b done. slade quiet begins to count and analyze which villains to attack able to defend against

Lex gives the order for the cannon fodder to attack in mass to see what this creature can do.. before risking his metas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.