The Human Centipede

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_%28First_Sequence%29

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/thehumancentipede/

allofyousuckkk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_vpjYiROU&feature=player_embedded

the ninjak
Looks awesome right up my alley.

MildPossession
It looks quite rubbish.

steverules_2
Looks and sounds rubbish, I read the whole title on wikipedia...a guy crapping in a girls mouth and she has to eat it cause she got her mouth on his ass....seriously what kinda sick twisted person made this?

the ninjak
Originally posted by steverules_2
Looks and sounds rubbish, I read the whole title on wikipedia...a guy crapping in a girls mouth and she has to eat it cause she got her mouth on his ass....seriously what kinda sick twisted person made this?

An insane psychopathic masochistic surgeon?

This is HORROR guys.

And what can be more horrific than being in that situation?

I can't wait!

What is it you guys want in a horror film?

allofyousuckkk
Originally posted by the ninjak

This is HORROR guys.

I can't wait!

agree. this is gonna be so creepy i cant even deal

steverules_2

This is HORROR guys.

I can't wait!

A better storyline that isn't like 2 girls 1 cup

the ninjak
A better storyline that isn't like 2 girls 1 cup

Funny how your sig looks just like that.

steverules_2
Funny how your sig looks just like that.

My sig is nowhere near as bad as 2 girls...or any other shit eating

Mr. Rhythmic
This isn't scary. It's just sick, perverted, and a good example to why some people shouldn't be able to make movies.

the ninjak
My sig is nowhere near as bad as 2 girls...or any other shit eating

Yeah two burn victim clones who look like shit tonguing each other LOL.

You guys are a sensitive lot!

This movie reminds me of FrankenFran an awesome manga.

BackFire
I'm gonna see it. Premise is interesting and different.

Plus any movie that is getting people morally worked up I'll probably see at some point.

steverules_2
Yeah two burn victim clones who look like shit tonguing each other LOL.

You guys are a sensitive lot!

This movie reminds me of FrankenFran an awesome manga.

How wrong you haermm Don't talk about shit you dunno wink

the ninjak
How wrong you haermm Don't talk about shit you dunno wink

errrrrrrrrrr wink

The Spiderman one is much nicer.

steverules_2
Yes it is

Robtard
It tells the story of a crazed doctor who surgically joins three victims together, mouth to anus, to create a "human centipede".

That is pure win right there.

Mindship
Originally posted by Robtard
It tells the story of a crazed doctor who surgically joins three victims together, mouth to anus, to create a "human centipede".

That is pure win right there. Too bad it's not 3D.

the ninjak
This movie is gonna freak the girls I have movie night with right out!

Robtard
This movie is gonna freak the girls I have movie night with right out!

Maybe warn mother and grandma first, be a good son.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe warn mother and grandma first, be a good son.
They love this S#!7

The girl attached to my ass won't like this film. Bad memories!

But the chick whose butt is attached to my mouth will laugh her ass off! sick

FistOfThe North
wierd ass freaky ass movie.

i'll skip this one. beside the trailer already showed me what i mainly wanted to see. a human centipede.

i'm good. next.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

i'll skip this one. beside the trailer already showed me what i mainly wanted to see. a human centipede.

i'm good. next.

It didn't show the pooping scene; we all know everyone wants to see that.

Mindship

i'm good. next. Meps. What the trailer showed I thought was a little disappointing. Where's the CGI when ya need it.

I'll wait for the sequel: The Human Ameoba...oh, wait, Family Guy already covered that...

Blinky
Looks like another movie that will rely on shock-factor and dumb-ass people saying it's a "moral outrage" in order to sell tickets. I'll probably see it at the dollar movie, no way I'm paying $9 for something that relies on cheap-ass gimmicks. Sounds funny though.

As for the poop eating scene -- I'd buy that for a dollar.

SnakeEyes
I want to see this eventually; I'll probably wait for the DVD.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Mindship
Meps. What the trailer showed I thought was a little disappointing. Where's the CGI when ya need it.

I'll wait for the sequel: The Human Ameoba...oh, wait, Family Guy already covered that...

how about releasing it straight to dvd so i can get it outta redbox for a buck when it comes out on the 7th or even better i can dl it, have it for free and watch it in episodes over the span of 4 days cause i may fall asleep with this one.

FistOfThe North
And what does "Meps" mean?

FistOfThe North
lol i actually saw this a couple of hrs. ago. (told the gf to order it on comcast when i saw it when she surfed through the hd flick on demand. and i got it cause i remember writing about it on here) they actually play movies that are out in theatres, in this case the movie didn't even come out in theatres yet so..

but that main bad guy's gotta be the most twisted individual i've seen on film in a while. he's worst than saw and hostel. he was just purely demeted.

but the extra cheese was just to much for my taste. so parts made me chuckle and say "wtf?'

like i wrote, freaky ass wierd ass movie..

5/10

the ninjak
Dude nice score comcast you say.

Robtard
lol i actually saw this a couple of hrs. ago. (told the gf to order it on comcast when i saw it when she surfed through the hd flick on demand. and i got it cause i remember writing about it on here) they actually play movies that are out in theatres, in this case the movie didn't even come out in theatres yet so..

but that main bad guy's gotta be the most twisted individual i've seen on film in a while. he's worst than saw and hostel. he was just purely demeted.

but the extra cheese was just to much for my taste. so parts made me chuckle and say "wtf?'

like i wrote, freaky ass wierd ass movie..

5/10

Did you masturbate to it later on?

FistOfThe North
na, my girl did that for me after the movie. wasn't anything else to do.

Mindship
And what does "Meps" mean? Conehead expression for disappointment, distaste or anger (not to be confused with the Orkan expression for same: "shazbot"wink. Over time, "meps" has been adopted, if distorted, by humans as "Meh."

smokin'

Scythe
Saw it, it was meh.

Robtard
I have it; haven't watched it though. I did skip to the scene where the Japanese guy shits into the smoking hot girls mouth (least she looks hot, from what I could see), and a few other minutes here and there, movie looks pretty lame overall. Doubt I'll ever watch it start to finish.

Rogue Jedi
Shit in her mouth? Dude.....

Blinky
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Shit in her mouth? Dude.....

You know you got a chub at the thought of that.

Rogue Jedi
Halfway through this now, what the ****...........

jaden101
Gives a whole new meaning to "Ass-to-mouth".

Fapping.

lil bitchiness
Saw it. It was very meh...

FistOfThe North
and this is just the "first sequence" as the subtitle notes..which obviously means that there's a sequel in there somewhere.

lil bitchiness
I really really hope they don't go through with the sequels...

WickedDynamite
Okay, curiosity killed the cat....so I just finish watching this movie...no...this isn't a movie...much less a horror movie...Blinky hit the nail with his post. This is just a friggin gimmick! This is just someone's idea of watching 2 girls one cup while getting high and then going to Youtube to watch the most popular videos involving cannibal centipedes eating a mouse. Then, after the effects of getting high fade away the douche bag comes up with a plan to make a franchise movie just like Saw. Voila! The Human Centipede is born!

This movie may have had average acting, somewhat suspense, and maybe some social commentary...but it was just drown with boring, uninspired moments and so-so dialogue. The film obviously fails by thinking that by grossing out the audience you get a horror effect....EH?! WTF? FAIL for you Mr. Director. If you want to shock and disturbed the audience then take a page from David Cronenberg's films.

I hate using wikipedia but they summarize it better than I could ever do:

"He is one of the principal originators of what is commonly known as the body horror or venereal horror genre. This style of filmmaking explores people's fears of bodily transformation and infection. In his films, the psychological is typically intertwined with the physical. In the first half of his career, he explored these themes mostly through horror and science fiction, although his work has since expanded beyond these genres."

See that Tom Four, Five, or Six, or whatever your name is....your film have no soul.

Now, why would I call this a gimmick? Because there is already plans for a sequel...I dunno something call phase one..whatever. This is just like the Saw movies...build up an fanbase and just go from there...no storytelling, no plot, just exploit something a certain group will find amusing...most likely 13 year olds whom spend too much time online. Oh, and this film was sponsor by IFC? Oh, please...that's just the MTV version for indy films.

1 out of 5 for the future SAW franchise of the new decade.

Now go flush this movie down the toilet and watch David Cronenberg's films.

BackFire
Disappointing that this is getting such poor reviews from everyone. I was kinda interested in this, but since it seems everyone seems to feel this movie is crap, my interest is fading fast.

MildPossession
Looks like it's another film I'm definitely not going to bother with, like the other 'controversial' film Grotesque that was mentioned a few months ago.

ladygrim
JUst finished watching this, i only watch out of curiosity and have to say its the biggest pile of crap i have ever watched in my life, i reckon if they had just thought about what they were doing they could of made quite a good horror flick .

K.Diddy
beer Finally got around to seeing this,I have mixed feelings on it.I thought the villain was great,and I were a bit unsettled while watching this,which too me was a good thing and means the movie half did it's job and this is coming from a veteran that has seen movies such as ''Irreversible'' Both ''Last house on the left movies'' ''Cannibal Holocaust'' etc So in that way I was impressed as it really isn't often a movie makes me feel that way these days.Well,now for the negative sides,which there's sadly a few,First of all I think what I felt unsettled about was just seeing the human degradation,not the actual centipede as a problem for me was it just looked to much like 3 people just taped together more or less.Second of all The Movie is titled ''The Human Centipede'' we all knew what the fate of them 2 females was...So did we have to waste 20 or 30 minutes of our time watching useless escape attempts from one of them,when we all knew that she wasn't going to get away anyway? Felt annoying erm Thirdly,The ending didn't impress me much,and the whole story could of been done a lot better in my opinion
6/10 Above Average...but not by much.

Esau Cairn
From what I've been told, the original concept was the director & some of his friends (in real life) thinking what's the worse thing you could do to child molesters.

I guess to turn this concept into a film, a bunch of girls doing ass to mouth is better than seeing a bunch of dirty old peds doing it.

roughrider
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Okay, curiosity killed the cat....so I just finish watching this movie...no...this isn't a movie...much less a horror movie...Blinky hit the nail with his post. This is just a friggin gimmick! This is just someone's idea of watching 2 girls one cup while getting high and then going to Youtube to watch the most popular videos involving cannibal centipedes eating a mouse. Then, after the effects of getting high fade away the douche bag comes up with a plan to make a franchise movie just like Saw. Voila! The Human Centipede is born!

This movie may have had average acting, somewhat suspense, and maybe some social commentary...but it was just drown with boring, uninspired moments and so-so dialogue. The film obviously fails by thinking that by grossing out the audience you get a horror effect....EH?! WTF? FAIL for you Mr. Director. If you want to shock and disturbed the audience then take a page from David Cronenberg's films.

I hate using wikipedia but they summarize it better than I could ever do:

"He is one of the principal originators of what is commonly known as the body horror or venereal horror genre. This style of filmmaking explores people's fears of bodily transformation and infection. In his films, the psychological is typically intertwined with the physical. In the first half of his career, he explored these themes mostly through horror and science fiction, although his work has since expanded beyond these genres."

See that Tom Four, Five, or Six, or whatever your name is....your film have no soul.

Now, why would I call this a gimmick? Because there is already plans for a sequel...I dunno something call phase one..whatever. This is just like the Saw movies...build up an fanbase and just go from there...no storytelling, no plot, just exploit something a certain group will find amusing...most likely 13 year olds whom spend too much time online. Oh, and this film was sponsor by IFC? Oh, please...that's just the MTV version for indy films.

1 out of 5 for the future SAW franchise of the new decade.

Now go flush this movie down the toilet and watch David Cronenberg's films.

Ditto. It was a well made film, but it was the first time I wanted to erase my mind of a film right after I saw it.
If Cronenberg had done it, he would have found the right method to put it on screen.

Darth Piggott
Originally posted by roughrider
Ditto. It was a well made film, but it was the first time I wanted to erase my mind of a film right after I saw it.
If Cronenberg had done it, he would have found the right method to put it on screen.

dadudemon
I saw this film a while back. Forgot to comment on it.

It had some really good moments. Overall, it wasn't that good. I think I gave it a 4 out of 10.

Dieter Laser is a really really good actor. Considering the shit director, he still had some truly amazing acting moments. Other times, though, his lines were shit (writing fault) or his acting wasn't executed as well as it could have (directing fault.)

Very similar to how I felt about Irreversible, it's a film that was built on a gimmick. The difference, though, is it worked semi-decently for "Irreversible." The centipede idea really didn't work. This is why Irreversible gets a 7 and this movie a 4.

I actually laughed pretty hard a couple of times at the stuff the Japanese dude was saying...especially the part where he said something like, "I am Japanese! Feel my wraaaath! AAAAAAAH!" as he tried to break free. lol. It was quite funny.

The movie could have redeemed itself had it stayed truer to actual science and made this believable. The film could ALSO have been better if the cop in the home scene didn't end up being trash and had much better and witty dialogue between Laser and the two cops.

It was a decent idea....not great. It could have been much better than it was and Laser ALMOST saved the movie for me. I would say that it wasn't even worth my time, but the "novelty" was slightly worth it as I try to get as much horror/gore exposure for inspiration. I did cringe ever so slightly at parts. Really hated the shitting stuff.

The Nuul
AkcP2e6yfQ4&

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.