Lenny Creston vs Whip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlotte DeBel
Being a yellow pages journalist, Lenny Creston writes an article where she accuses Whip of having incest sex with her brother. Needless to say, the very same day that stuff gets published, our blonde journalist finds one VERY pissed off Ikari Warrior at her doorsteps.

After emptying her reserve of curse words, Whip clallenges Lenny to the fight.

Whips only, no "shoot the b*tch into her dumb head with Desert Eagle" option for Seirah.

K', Maxima, Ralf and Clark watch the fight, using Maxims's cyberpathic powers to upload it on Youtube real time.

Which whip girl of KoFverse wins?

Hell Lancer
well, neither of them really have feats to back it up. but given that Whip has had seen and survived stiffer competition, i'll give it to Whip. she was, after all, pretty high in the ranks of NESTS anyway.

lenny's hot tho.

Sin_Volvagia
I think Whip is enhanced. And no, I didn't get that from that dumb Desert Eagle censor.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I think Whip is enhanced. And no, I didn't get that from that dumb Desert Eagle censor.

She IS enhanced (kinda need to be to shoot Desert Eagle with one hand (the thing is heavy) and toss the likes of Chang around with her whip (though her whip is some high tech stuff and that may help with the tossing)).
Just not in "stretch my hands Yamazaki-fashion way" like dumb SNK Wiki states.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.