Jarvis vs Alfred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario 1

Alfred has to clean the Avenger's Mansion (not the Infinite One) while Jarvis has to clean Wayne Manor.

Who gets done first?

Scenario 2

Who wins in a fight?

Q99
Dunno about 1, but 2 goes to Alfred easily. Alfred is a badass.

Mshinu
Aunt May stomps both

vansonbee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Scenario 1

Alfred has to clean the Avenger's Mansion (not the Infinite One) while Jarvis has to clean Wayne Manor.

Who gets done first?

Scenario 2

Who wins in a fight?
Scenario 1 goes to Jarvis. Alfred has alot on his hand to clean-up the broken/destroyed Avenger Mansion.

Scenario 2, Alfred take 100%.

Black bolt z
1:jarvis 6/10
2:alfred and that is spite.

Q99
The thing you need to remember about Alfred is Alfred > Batman and the Batfamily combined > the rest of DC.

Lord_Talron
jarvis outcleans, alfred curbstomps

the ninjak
1. Jarvis cleans well.

2. Jarvis has decent training....I'm unsure of Alfred's showings, anyone please show some.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
1. Jarvis cleans well.

2. Jarvis has decent training....I'm unsure of Alfred's showings, anyone please show some.
Alfred has military training and once disarmed and incapacitated Hush when said villain was masquerading as Bruce Wayne.

Its no mistake that most comic book power rankings put Alfred as a Low Streetleveler rather than a normal human.

JakeTheBank
Jarvis was a pilot in the Royal Airforce, iirc, and is an adept boxer. On top of the training he got from Cap and the other Avengers, I don't see it being a complete stomp in Al's favor, though I do expect Alfred to walk away the winner.

vansonbee
Originally posted by the ninjak
1. Jarvis cleans well.

2. Jarvis has decent training....I'm unsure of Alfred's showings, anyone please show some. ROFL

Like the other way around laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jarvis was a pilot in the Royal Airforce, iirc, and is an adept boxer. On top of the training he got from Cap and the other Avengers, I don't see it being a complete stomp in Al's favor, though I do expect Alfred to walk away the winner.

Alfred was a retired intelligence agent, and precrisis at least fought in WW2 and raided concentration camps to rescue Jews held there. Post-crisis he survived the early parts of No-Man's Land on his own.

His career path was: Shakesperean actor, soldier/combat medic (either French Foreign Legion or British Army), British Intelligence Agent, Shakesperean actor again, butler.

Give or take depending on continuity.

This is from the animated continuity, but check out these two pages (and yes, the two who 'fell asleep' was his doing too).

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Alfred has military training and once disarmed and incapacitated Hush when said villain was masquerading as Bruce Wayne.

Its no mistake that most comic book power rankings put Alfred as a Low Streetleveler rather than a normal human.

Nice!

He wins the fight!

Best I've seen Jarvis do recently is beat up a street thug.

Spire
Originally posted by Q99
Alfred is a badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.