Alexander Anderson/The Captain vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Anderson doesn't have the nail of helena but he gets all of his most powerful bayonet equipment. The Captain gets his guns and can use whatever werewolf form he wants. Alucard has level 0 released and can't use his guns.

is the duo powerful enough to make their way through Alucard's legion of souls and beat the vampire?

FinalAnswer
No.

Anderson mebbe has a chance of beating Alucard, considering how Alucard sees Pre-Nail Anderson as a man and capable of killing him.

The fact Alucard can't use the Jackal either increases Anderson's chances.

However, feat wise, Alucard is far above both The Captain and Anderson. Alucard wins 8.5/10

Q99
The only way Anderson wins is if Alucard lets him win. Captain dies.

FinalAnswer
I don't think that Alucard would just "let" Anderson kill him.

He would obviously test Anderson to see if he, like Van Hellsing, is capable of defeating him.

He acknowledged that Anderson could overcome Alucard's powers jusr like Hellsing did 100 years ago, therefore, I believe Anderson has a chance at Alucard, especially with The Captain backing him up and the fact Alucard doesn't have his guns.

Alucard still wins the majority though.

Slaanesh
how will alucard kill the captain..from what i remember..he can pretty much heal from anything..he can turn into dust like form..just like alucard..only silver can kill him..

FinalAnswer
By drinking his blood and absorbing his soul.

The Dandy Man could turn into cards, didn't help him any.

Slaanesh
he can turn into dust..how would Alucard drink his blood??

Q99
Drink him when he's not dust.

Like FinalAnswer said Tubalcan can turn to cards and he was drunk.

Slaanesh
he can turn whenever he want..that's not gonna work..

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he can turn whenever he want..that's not gonna work..

It will when Alucard uses his superior speed to attack The Captain before he can do anything and take his blood. He doesn't even need to drink all of a person's blood to gain their soul, as, again, shown with the Dandy Man.

Slaanesh
i don't think Alucard have superior speed and i don't think he can just absorb the General soul..if it was that easy..Alucard would have stomp everyone without much effort..and i don't even remember who this Dandy Man is cuz it's been a long time since i read Hellsing..i don't want to argue anymore..i'm just gonna stick with my believe that Alucard will beat the General eventually..but it won't be easy..

FinalAnswer
Alucard moved faster then a casual bullet timer could react. Does The Captain have the reaction speed necessary to react to that?

Alucard kinda absorbed the soul of a being capable of warping quantum reality =/ There is no reason why Alucard can't absorb The Captain's soul.

Alucard kinda does stomp everyone with no effort. Anderson is the only opponent he's had who's able to put up a decent fight, and Nail Anderson is the only being that was capable of killing Alucard in a fight.

Pyron_Knight
The Captain is better than normal Anderson.

FinalAnswer
Not against killing beings like Alucard he isn't.

And that's arguable anyway. Dood got killed by a piece of silver. Anderson would wreck him.

Pyron_Knight
Being killed by your weakness doesn't somehow make you weaker to regular attacks.

Does Anderson even have silver? He hunts vampires, not warewolves.

Nephthys
His bayonettes are made of silver. So after Alucard rips him apart like wet tissue paper he can use the dudes bayonettes to kill the Captain.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Being killed by your weakness doesn't somehow make you weaker to regular attacks.

Does Anderson even have silver? He hunts vampires, not warewolves.

When something as common place as silver is your weakness (Alucard has silver in his bullets for gawd's sakes), it is.

He hunts unholy monsters in general : |

Pyron_Knight
....Alucard's guns are custom made. You seriously think they just gave Al random pistols they bought at your local gun store?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
....Alucard's guns are custom made. You seriously think they just gave Al random pistols they bought at your local gun store?

No, my point is how easily people that specialize in killing unholy thing would kill something that's weakness is silver.

Granted, The Captain is top-tier in Hellsing for a reason, but he's generally an overrated character =| Anderson is fast enough to punch out Alucard, knock him back which took a wall of guns to replicate, and his healing capabilities would be able to allow him to tank most attacks.

thecaptian
First, the only way alucard could hope to defeat the captain is if he has silver. Second the captain is not just as fast as alucard but is much stronger and his body is much much tougher than both alucard and anderson (walters wires could do nothing to him). The captains human form is much faster stronger and tougher than human anderson. Now, the captain has two werewolf forms. These forms are obviously much much more powerful then this human form. Now, if the captian is fataly wounded, he either could just regenerate or go into mist form. He could go into mist form when ever he wants too. Dandy man doesnt even compare with the captain. The captains ONLY weakness is SILVER. Just like (monster of god) anderson's ONLY weakness is the nail itself. And alucards Only weakness is the loss of his familiars and a beheading or a steak to the heart.

NeXesses
I'm pretty sure that integra herself said that if alucard so desired he could punch a hole in the world. Alucard is stronger than the captain. He caught a mark 33 bullet with his teeth without trying. He is faster than the captain. He walked through a wall in the museum. He can be intangible too. Alucard wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.