Hawkman, Blade, and Man-Bat vs Thing, Azrael, and Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

iceman24567
What zeee hell? The Thing? really?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
What zeee hell? The Thing? really?
Not as one sided as you might think. Hawkman can probably take him for a majority thanks to skill, speed, and his mace.

iceman24567
Nah i don't think so and what happens when Hawkman goes down what are Blade and Man-Bat going to do to the Thing?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah i don't think so and what happens when Hawkman goes down what are Blade and Man-Bat going to do to the Thing?
That's just it. I'm not certain Thing could reliably put Hawkman down. Remember that this is a guy that's survived getting his own mace shoved into his face by Superboy Prime and has drawn blood from Despero (the same Despero that was owning Cap, Superman, Power Girl, and Wonder Woman at the same time) with a swing of his mace.

Bouboumaster
Thing have skills too. What if he dodge the first attack of Hawkman, grab him, and jap+punch his face?

Thing can go rounds with Hulk. Could Hawkman do the same?

Spite against team 1, because Thing soloes

Black bolt z
Team 2 9.5/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thing have skills too. What if he dodge the first attack of Hawkman, grab him, and jap+punch his face?

Thing can go rounds with Hulk. Could Hawkman do the same?

Spite against team 1, because Thing soloes
Hawkman has fought Black Adam before without getting instantly wtfpwned. Its safe to say he can at least hang with Hulk.

Thing would have to be pretty lucky to nab Hawkman considering how fast he flies.

Thing is skilled but not nearly as much as is Hawkman, to the point that comparing them is like comparing Punisher with Lady Shiva in terms of h/h.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.