Selene vs. (Hom) Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Who wins here?

vansonbee
eek!

Selene wins and we all lose!

What next? Selene > Infinity Gems?

Omega Vision
Umm...has something happened that suddenly makes Selene a Multiversal entity? erm

galactusischere
Selene stomps. erm

JakeTheBank
I'm lost as to the purpose of this thread.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Selene stomps. erm

How?

Mshinu
Selene wins... if this is a pole dance competition.

pfft even ascended goddes selene got taken down by a magical knife and a bunch of low level metas.

Necrosha was crap anyway, I've been waiting so long for 616 blink to come back and that's what they do with her? they wasted some other characters with potential with that pointless nonsense too. on the plus side, I have grown fond of vanisher

SW what the **** stomps

galactusischere
Originally posted by 753
pfft even ascended goddes selene got taken down by a magical knife and a bunch of low level metas.

Necrosha was crap anyway, I've been waiting so long for 616 blink to come back and that's what they do with her? they wasted some other characters with potential with that pointless nonsense too. on the plus side, I have grown fond of vanisher

SW what the **** stomps

I haven't finished reading Necrosha, so what happens to Pyro? Does he live at the end or does he die again?
Originally posted by TheTyrant
How?

Sarcasm.

Originally posted by galactusischere
I haven't finished reading Necrosha, what happens to Pyro?

Sarcasm.

Shit, sorry I didn't use spoilers alert.

Most of the ressurect mutants and former mutants are devoured by selene, but a few in the attack teams that hit utopia manage to escape or be elsewhere when blink takes them back to genosha for the sacrifice. they're not identified, but I think pyro is among them because he isn't shown among the blink brings back and is a classic character.

galactusischere
Originally posted by 753
Shit, sorry I didn't use spoilers alert.

Most of the ressurect mutants and former mutants are devoured by selene, but a few in the attack teams that hit utopia manage to escape or be elsewhere when blink takes them back to genosha for the sacrifice. they're not identified, but I think pyro is among them because he isn't shown among the blink brings back and is a classic character.

That's good to hear. He was one of my favourite non-cosmic characters before he died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.